Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
There is a wounded child in all of us...the wound is caused by things that happen to us...sometimes  caused by others sometimes self inflicted...the wounded child has to heal or the wound transforms into a life threatening one...
The major difference is in the way one decides to deal with it...The news of discovery in a hotel room rocked  the boat of the Bhallas...Savvy couldn't stay afloat...she sank and the ripples caused by her fall still remains...Ranjan dealt life's blow by immersing himself in work...he remains the same to his children and those connected through them...his parenting style a contrast to the Iyers and senior Mrs Batras...

Sam dealt with it in a better way Nandu being a diversion...barbs from her MIL she faced TAN's strong shoulders and needs were her anchor and Lasya came as her healing and her fat fist somewhat acted as a pacifier for the Dude

Manny's marriage shook further due to the ripples surrounding her and she did not find the lifeline needed...her husband took the life jacket available and reached ashore...passing boats pause to take stock but none so far seems capable to rescue her and be the anchor...her boat is drifting in troubled water still though a thousand islands are at sight in the distance...her wound has transformed her into drift wood and research not sufficient to distract her..with every new wave, some parts are getting peeled off or sea urchins cling on...

R&B  was a olympic swimmer reached an island or passing boat regularly ...there were dressings fixed on his wounds temporarily though he never went for a proper course of treatment in healing...his reluctance to look at the problem in the eye ...inflicting greater pain on the man that shared with him Savvy's attention...he found a life guard whose tactics to save and resuscitate him seems sound...he is aboard a safe barge...they inspected islands and the possibility of survival there...he is fiercely in love with II will never commit the transgressions of his cousins now...the pain of broken faith in marriage the greatest lesson for him in the event.

II's wound inflicted by Subbu and his Mom and the condition of her Periappa... she found her pursuits and work the balm and band aid to fix her wound...the wound has almost healed the scabs falling off with her distancing from folks that mattered so far to a redefinition of the circles around her...she senses his pain which was a deeper rent...she sees from close quarters the long lingering effects of the ripples...what she tried is to see that the water is not stirred up further...though ingredients in the form of acidic taunts of Manny and Bala are available to add colour or froth to the water she chooses to keep it at bay though her scorched fingers are to heal from the damage of contact (confrontation)
Is the strike going to lead to a calming down( sorting of differences) or is it Chachu armed with tons of muck and arms to support him that is meddling with the already disturbed water...
How will Appa respond now that his daughter is not only a Bhalla but has been reminded by his own photo copy to stay and act like one?

We have Maharathis to guide the course of the war some outside the arrayed troops some within Amma  Akka   are new players yet powerful in stabilising the Dude and reassuring II...Their perspective temperament and good will to the duo will nourish them to heal from within..Sam Tan in ever ready mode watchful and prepared with required reinforcements

This will be a significant phase in the lives of the duo...feel privileged to view it from box office seats and Gold class facilities Nisha being the fantastic entertainer she is:) Replaying soulful morning ragas from my playlist 

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Have a fabulous camp Anu...Non Voyage Putti enjoy the holiday with your parents.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Have a fabulous camp Anu...Non Voyage Putti enjoy the holiday with your parents.

Thanks Sri..
Happy camping Anu..
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning everyone.have a nice day
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
morning everyone...anu...have a nice time...putti...nite alle ur flight?enjoy!!
bye all...c u...
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yday i forgot jasmine's name.saw garima...hi dearies...also red garnet...
(i am mad...bear with me please...)Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
EXACTLY A MONTH AGO Maanvi passed today. Doesnt feel like it or seem like it. Sometimes I wonder how "things can go on"  "Why should there be a sunrise or a sunset" "Cant things just stop"

I MISS HER EVERY DAY AND EVERY MINUTE I AM ON THIS PAGE
I MISS HER EVERY MINUTE I AM UNABLE TO SLEEP AT NIGHT
I CANT DO A THING ABOUT IT😭

I LOVE YOU LOTSSS NIVI😭
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Withdrawal

"When I said there is no balcony, I meant no there is no swing" she stood by the curtains and muttered,
her hair tied with a towel, she wore a long loose tee with Tweety bird on it.

He continued leaning on the rail, just turned to look at her

"What will it take for you to stay indoors?" she smiled

He didnt respond, just smiled

"Why dont u talk much?" she asked saddened

He reached with his hand

She didnt offer it, troubled by his pensive mood at the Gurudwara and the walk back

"Ghar par koi baat hui?"

PLEASE SAY U ARE WORRIED TOO SO WE CAN BOTH TALK ABOUT IT
TELL ME YOU WANT TO RETURN TOMORROW
I WILL HATE IT BUT WONT PUSH YOU TO STAY

"Nothing really... the usual... the strike and stuff" he said cautiously

"is Dad home?" she asked his favorite question

"Umm.. not yet I think" he nodded looking out into the quiet treelined parking lot

"Do u know what caused it?' she asked

"Nope" he said not looking at her

"Lets go to bed... its probably one of the two... wages, working conditions, or alleged abuse or failed negotiations or discrimation" she listed quietly

He turned and smiled "one of two?" look

"Just whatever they said in school" she muttered

"Come here" he ordered

"Nope" she said firmly standing ground

"Are u sleepy?"

"YES, AND YOU ARE TOO, you made me walk 5 kms,  Maps shows Hyatt is 5 kms from Har Mandar"

"U can walk more" he encouraged

"I havent inaugurated my purple back pack" she offered

He smiled, invting her to join him on the rail

His " balcony rail conversations" were quiet and self reflecting

"Agar gussa nahi karogey to ek baat kahoon?" she asked

He grabbed her waist, and stood behind her, letting her feel his body fully, rubbing gently, as he aroused himself
She arched putting distance

"Do u recall I said I was going to pay you for the Paris shopping?" she asked

He stopped

"I guess... not now huh"

He bend down and nuzzled the back of neck, pulling the towel down, her moist hair cascaded down her back in long clumps

"U speak good Punjabi" she said thoughtfully

"Thanks" he mocked gently

"I know... I know.." she nodded, leaning back

"I grew up speaking it, he nibbled her fat jhumkas

"How come I never hear u say anything?" she asked as his hands cupped her front curves, across her bodice

The gentle kneading motion sending quicksilver thrills of ecstasy through her blood vessels..

A soft moan escaped her as she parted her lips gasping for air

"I dont know... I can talk Punjabi in bed if u like" he kissed her ear, cheek and lips from the back

"Whattt?" she asked dazed after he freed her lips

"Nothing" he half smiled
Bending to pick her up

He left the door open, walked into the bedroom of the suite and lay her down, bending over her
He fumbled and fished in the bedside drawer as she arched blushing

"Illena, just go back to the balcony" (if u dont have any more left)
He pinned her on the bed as she scooted

"there are other methods

"Ya like u can guarantee the authenticity of it" she scoffed

"II" he begged rolling her night tee over her ribs to find no underclothing

It covered her head and got stuck somewhere, tangling her arms, he lay her down, as she screeched, kissing her places where he wouldnt normally

Her muffled moans and kicking feet, no match for his tormenting ways

She finally freed the tee off flinging it across the room, picking up a glass of water and splashing it on his face
He grabbed her, wiping it on her belly, her soft "ayyo" echoed across the room as his stubbly chin scraped her nude body

Pushing and shoving, only made him more purposeful

He held her down

"U wont stop, I know" she begged, wanting to be let go

"I promise I am getting some tomorrow

"Do u know just how many times uve said that to me in three months? RAKSHASANEY" she yelled

"Once or twice" he whispered lying, bending down on her peak
(She had lost count of the times they had ended up "going all the way" without the condom)

"Vendaam da... go to sleep" she begged when he lifted his moist lips

She gasped and shook at the onslaught

"I have to be on pins and needles u know until my cycle begins,
I am going to curse you, I hope u are born as a woman next time and your husband drives u insane"

"Good idea" he said agreeing easily

AYYYO!!!
LIKE THAT MATTERS TO HIM RIGHT "NOW"
HE JUST WANTS WHAT HE WANTS
JUST LIKE ALWAYS
JUST RELAX FOR NOW
STARTING NEXT WEEK U CAN PRAY  "FOR A CYCLE"
"I hope u get periods, and hope u get pregnant every time ur husband disobeys you and gets what he wants" she cursed, as he began coaxing her gently

"Shhh II" he ordered

"Po da!!! Rakshasaney... all I have left is words... let me use them atleast ... since there is no condom"

He threw his head back and laughed heartily

Staring down at her flushed pink face, and those big moist expressive eyes

"Starting tomorrow what I say is the law"

"Totally!!" he whispered, as he wrapped her arms around his neck bending down on her

"U will umm... u know"  "I am kicking u out if u dont"  she blushed... for someone that was sexually active for three months she couldn't bring herself to say "withdrawal" he was amused😳

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was asleep when he began working, Tan's text appeared at 1 AM

"Hes home now"

He scrolled to texts with Ranjan... and wandered all over the page... up, down... up down

"Are u at Malcha Marg?" he asked

Yes yes" Ranjan responded with a smile

"Did u need to reach Manny?" Ranjan asked

As the only time he contacted him was to "get to"  his other children, or his daughter in law

"No!!! why?" R&B asked confused

"Because ur wife is with you, and Sam's in her house" Ranjan joked

"Umm.. no..." R&B was shell shocked, not knowing what to say

"Have u had dinner?" he asked Ranjan

"Not yet" "Kuch kehna hai Mahavir ko?"

"No... no.." R&B mumbled on text

"Is the company attorneys still, Sehgal Kashyap and Bhattacharya?" R&B asked

"Yes yes, ... Kailash Hills, East of Kailash" Ranjan texted

R&B wanted to know "Where is the dispute at?" "What caused it"  "Have yu made any headway?"  "Who is representing the Union"

"They do a good job" Ranjan informed

R&B KNEW who they were he read their names in the Annual Report three months ago and they had signed off on his sale of stock

"Great!!" "Do they have dedicated Labor Law experts?" R&B asked

"Oh! u know abot the strike?" Ranjan asked

"I (R&B paused, "Shud I say saw on the news?" "read on the internet?",
BOTH lines having deeper connotation to the scandal) ya" he texted a grammatically incorret ack

"Chachu hai, lawyers hain..." Ranjan texted

R&B stiffened... not knowing suddenly why he was having this conversation with Ranjan...

"Is it slow down or shut down?" he asked

"Shut down betaji" Ranjan texted

"Did u reach an impasse? in negotiations?"

"All bets are off, everything has been withdrawn..." Ranjan explained

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Hes a quiet man, many mistake him for being UNEMOTIONAL
By "many" I mean Appa
Appa thinks he is a feeling less brute, that only wants to umm... u know... ummm.😉. do all sorts of unspeakable things to his daughter☺️ and all of it with her consent😃
Argghhh!!😆

On a serious note.. he cares about Sam, when she accused him in the first chapter of not even being in India when the baby came triggered him to be present in Delhi. He flew hours to go SLEEP on Manny's couch in Sydney. If he didnt feel "needy" emotionally he would have been "content in Marliese's arms"

Agree with you.  Quiet is NOT equal to unemotional. He is more mature than II. He wanted to avoid Ranjan not his sisters. He wanted to be home when Sam delivered.  Be around with Manny for a few days.

He is still compassionate about his dad (removing glasses, placing his legs on a stool on Ranjan-II movie night, realizing that he is aging in one of the car rides back, etc) but was holding back to express that (His grief overpowering his compassion). Savvy raised all of them well - all look out for each other.  Manny is not bad, a bit protective of her younger brother. Scarred badly with mum's loss and her bad marriage. Does not want to see her brother get hurt.

Nisha - You have etched them very beautifully. I will write a character analyzation for each one of them soon. Thank you again for getting everyone so involved.
Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

EXACTLY A MONTH AGO Maanvi passed today. Doesnt feel like it or seem like it. Sometimes I wonder how "things can go on"  "Why should there be a sunrise or a sunset" "Cant things just stop"

I MISS HER EVERY DAY AND EVERY MINUTE I AM ON THIS PAGE
I MISS HER EVERY MINUTE I AM UNABLE TO SLEEP AT NIGHT
I CANT DO A THING ABOUT IT😭

I LOVE YOU LOTSSS NIVI😭

That's what I kept remembering yesterday. It was the 6th. Saw Garima here but didn't/couldn't ask anything. Keep wondering about DIVA. 
NIVI 😭