Fan Fictions

SS 42 - Page 95

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

EXACTLY A MONTH AGO Maanvi passed today. Doesnt feel like it or seem like it. Sometimes I wonder how "things can go on"  "Why should there be a sunrise or a sunset" "Cant things just stop"

I MISS HER EVERY DAY AND EVERY MINUTE I AM ON THIS PAGE
I MISS HER EVERY MINUTE I AM UNABLE TO SLEEP AT NIGHT
I CANT DO A THING ABOUT IT😭

I LOVE YOU LOTSSS NIVI😭

CryCryCry

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ishruhi

yday i forgot jasmine's name.saw garima...hi dearies...also red garnet...
(i am mad...bear with me please...)

thank you doc for remembering 😃
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

EXACTLY A MONTH AGO Maanvi passed today. Doesnt feel like it or seem like it. Sometimes I wonder how "things can go on"  "Why should there be a sunrise or a sunset" "Cant things just stop"

I MISS HER EVERY DAY AND EVERY MINUTE I AM ON THIS PAGE
I MISS HER EVERY MINUTE I AM UNABLE TO SLEEP AT NIGHT
I CANT DO A THING ABOUT IT😭

I LOVE YOU LOTSSS NIVI😭

May you find the strength to deal with her loss and its residual pain that lingers...A big hug to you Nisha
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What a sweet kid

ALWAYS HAPPY

SO EXCITED for her wedding, so elated about Sahil... I mean, she really didnt need much to be happy... she never bragged about the enormous amount of things she had achieved in life, how pampered and loved she was, so talented, so energetic, so accepting

Diva tells me she was ABSOLUTELY ADORED by everyone that knew her in her real world. I am not surprised at all

I hurt thinking she NEVER knew she would be gone so soon

She KNEW SHE WOULD BE GONE😭 Manit discovered an entry, two weeks after her passing
So SILENT she was never revealing anything😭 those 10 days from the results to passing
Her Mom tells me she wrote in her diary about how her end of life was going to be

AYYO!! I thought... from thinking about outfits and shoes for dates, and wedding venue and sarees, she was thinking about how she was "going to go"

Her mother said she didnt know how  serious it was because she had asked the Docs not to share anything. I dont know why we have the laws we do Dristi, I am not saying knowing about the terminal nature would have enthused her parents, but to discover it after she is gone is nothing but cruelty

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The couple has been married almost 5 months now right? 8th August would b 5 months I believe. Not 3😳
dristi64 thumbnail
I can so relate to the things you are sharing about Nivi. It's so her. Always the better person. Always the giver. I dunno how she did that all the time. 
I may not have met her in person or shared any such event with her. But the vibe I got from her is that she was always at peace with herself, so accepting of difficult situations.
It kills me to think of the pain she had to go through. 
I can answer you no better about the laws Nisha. 
Guess it gave her the right to lessen her parents' pain while she was still with them. May they find strength😭
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nisha
Don't know what to say..There are some people we will never be able forget till end of our life. Nivi is one of them.
A big hug from all of us...

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dristi64

I can so relate to the things you are sharing about Nivi. It's so her. Always the better person. Always the giver. I dunno how she did that all the time. 

I may not have met her in person or shared any such event with her. But the vibe I got from her is that she was always at peace with herself, so accepting of difficult situations.
It kills me to think of the pain she had to go through. 
I can answer you no better about the laws Nisha. 
Guess it gave her the right to lessen her parents' pain while she was still with them. May they find strength😭

It was Diva's Birthday was the day she passed. She had called her sang for her "sounded normal" Diva said, and said "I have something for you, come see me"

And then it took Diva TWO hours or 4 to get to where Nivi was, along the way she called Manit and Sahil and her Mom and nobody answered, she felt fear in the pit of her stomach... the two hours were her last... struggling to recover... even after the transfusion... a clot making its way to her heart.
When Diva arrived at her room, she was gone, her card and flowers lay be Nivi's bedside

I have no words to comfort Diva. I dont know how anyone can recover from such a blow on their Birthday. She keeps repeating "Nivi was a much better person than I am, I SHOULD HAVE GONE"

AYYO!!!
20 SOMETHINGS shouldnt be talking about such things in the first place😭
What an utterly beautiful friendship Diva shared

Diva said NOT ONCE Nivi bragged about getting straight As or acing a project or writing a fantastic paper, always excelling in stuff, NEVER ONCE making Diva feel small👏

I was able to easily agree, THATS EXACTLY THE NIVI ALL OF US KNEW ON THIS PAGE😭

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
dristi64 thumbnail
I've to get going..
A big hug to everyone..
We'll always have days when we miss Nivi way more than some days..😒

dristi64 thumbnail
Oh God!! DIVA😲😭