Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

NOOO
Its NOT because of II
II may have played a tiny part... NO its not because of II

II is NOT  a soap bahu
She is not instrumental in any good tidings😆 We will let her be lost, confused and caring.
R&B is finding himself feeling differently ALL ON HIS OWN

Yep you are correct di 
But only after seeing his dad's love towards II 
After seeing her wife's towards hus dad 
And not to forget dude is in Delhi mostly because of II

I am not saying that II is doing it intentionally like soap bahus 
But she is playing an important role for this change in dude even without being conscious about her role in this change 

II can be anything except a soap bahu for me, she's a perfect modern todays woman
Originally posted by NSB7

there is a little fight thats tere ineach of us
we fight to accept things that hit us in the gut...to accept DAD was innocent is accept MA was wrong in committing a SUICIDE...how can he let that sink in him?? right..so Ranjan will forever remain guilty for him

but maybe the proximity will highlight the love he feels for dad and make him do things without realizing what he is upto
forgive dad for things without full conscious knowledge

how can u hate a person who constantly loves u?? the love might be hitting dude like well burnt bricks each day
someday his walls will crack..and i hope and pray for it 😊  
NSB

The wall will have cracks but will never break completely...the scars will remain forever...Ranjan being innocent or not--- savvy's suicide is a mistake...the guy blames ranjan for it because savvy is not there anymore to blame...

According to me, both the parents actually wronged their children...one being innocent/not still doesnt open his mouth and say that he is innocent or there could have been a foul play...He is tormentin the kids with being alive and silent about it...

The other parent took a selfish emotional decision without considering the kids and is tormenting them by being dead...He has to somewhere show his anger for being wronged illaya...who else than Ranjan???

But now staying with Ranjan forces him to see his equivalent good side as well...which makes him fight with himself to to show affection..but the moment he looses his guard, savvy's memory screws it up
Originally posted by swathi1990

NSB

The wall will have cracks but will never break completely...the scars will remain forever...Ranjan being innocent or not--- savvy's suicide is a mistake...the guy blames ranjan for it because savvy is not there anymore to blame...

According to me, both the parents actually wronged their children...one being innocent/not still doesnt open his mouth and say that he is innocent or there could have been a foul play...He is tormentin the kids with being alive and silent about it...

The other parent took a selfish emotional decision without considering the kids and is tormenting them by being dead...He has to somewhere show his anger for being wronged illaya...who else than Ranjan???

But now staying with Ranjan forces him to see his equivalent good side as well...which makes him fight with himself to to show affection..but the moment he looses his guard, savvy's memory screws it up

it's me namratha. Shree wali namratha sawthi...😆
I totally agree with everything
That's what I meant to say

Not expecting dude to forgive ranjan like "oh dad i love u" way and not angry with him or irritatated about it
Just plain understanding
That's how he will survive 
I just expect him to let his issues with dad settle and find peace and tranquility someday 

Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by jasminechick

His mind wandered to his sister
"have u baby proofed the house" he asked worried

"Are ur in laws still in town?" so he did

"Did he get home safe?" he enquired

"Is she upset" R&B enquired worried

"Hes not home yet" R&B said like a child

Ofcourse he is worried about II

Ahh... the compassionate R&B ! Love it.  👏

Nisha - too much in one chapter.  Loved that he is expressing. He is getting dragged into the family. II has a small role as well in transforming him and grounding him without his knowledge. I see signs of transformation from nomad to family man.

The wall he had build around himself after his mom passing is slowly cracking. May be more time in Delhi around family; the security he feels with II; All the inlaw relationships some how contributing to his change. Hopefully it all turns out good.

Hes a quiet man, many mistake him for being UNEMOTIONAL
By "many" I mean Appa
Appa thinks he is a feeling less brute, that only wants to umm... u know... ummm.😉. do all sorts of unspeakable things to his daughter☺️ and all of it with her consent😃
Argghhh!!😆

On a serious note.. he cares about Sam, when she accused him in the first chapter of not even being in India when the baby came triggered him to be present in Delhi. He flew hours to go SLEEP on Manny's couch in Sydney. If he didnt feel "needy" emotionally he would have been "content in Marliese's arms"
Such a nice natural progression happening on the emotional front of both the main characters Nisha. Very nicely planned from your end I say. II subtly changing to become a lot more family-oriented and a bit less career-oriented. Emotional changes and desires affect you internally and manifest themselves in several ways. Her desire to have the baby and be more integrated with the Bhalla's is reflected in the prayers. At the same time she didn't let go of her Iyer connect either despite all that she went through recently with Bala. One misstep in relations of course cannot change the strength of her bonds with her first family. Nicely done there.

R&B too subtly expressing the emotional connect that he has with his father, however deep down it may be buried. At a certain point in life, the vulnerability of your aging parents does catch up to you and it seems that this realization is sneaking up on R&B. He has been noticing the physical frailty of his father while living at home for so many months now. The strike incident is another stepping stone of realization in seeing that his father is fragile and unsupported on many fronts.

Lovely attention to detail in describing the golden temple. A little personal anecdote I have to share. My husband and I visited Vaishno Devi and Golden Temple last year. It was just a few months afterwards that I found out I was expecting. May our fictional couple too be blessed with this happiness soon. My MIL arrived earlier this week, which means that it's the home stretch before this little guy or gal arrives. Loving the updates Nisha and I wait eagerly for you to post the next chapter.

Best,
Aarti
Lovely to hear from you Aarti..
Do take care of yourself.. 
All my prayers and blessings for the bundle of joy that you await🤗
We'll all wait for the good news🥳
Hello there! Went to meet the girl gang for coffee. Had some serious discussions and now am sleepy!! Work is pending still. And thus goes my day and night. 😊

A mellowed R&B. Hmmm... Dude and II both stepping into emotional shoes. II looking at parenting in a new angle. Dude looking at parent in a new angle.

Even if Ranjan was guilty, how long can R&B ignore the other goodness of the man? Would make him wonder whether he is indeed guilty or not right?

By being genuinely good, Ranjan has thawed R&B to some extent to make him set aside the guilt, if not forgive it. Nice turn of events.
Aarti...Congrats dear👏, super good news and as u say hope our fictional couple to give the good news...but its all in our dear author's hand.
Take care of yourself and lil one too...😊 God Bless you,🤗

The Golden temple seems to have brought a new realisation he the Dude the hand he lets go ...Silent as always reliving moments recalling earlier visits...picking the prasad for Manny calling Sam and enquiring of Dad Peanut and Manny's love interest all unusual
II reaches for his hand which he does not let go on the return journey...though it is not a transformation, it is a new development a welcome one at that...
The trouble brewing for a while the dude recalls clues that indicated trouble and media's lust for churning breaking news will turn as Amma says a non issue into breaking News...
The grace with which Ranjan interacted with II despite the simmering issue and her internal monologue drawing similarities and Differences between H&H fathers is significant now...
Awit daybreak in India when normally the update appears...
Originally posted by shidin0117

Aarti...Congrats dear👏, super good news and as u say hope our fictional couple to give the good news...but its all in our dear author's hand.
Take care of yourself and lil one too...😊God Bless you,🤗

Aarti
So nice to see your reply.. Take care n our wishes are with you..
Waiting for good news... 😊