Fan Fictions

SS 42 - Page 93

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Drishti, thanks for the link.

Shilpa, thanks. Old song but very beautiful.

Aarti: Good luck and loads of good health to you and the child.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Am really off today. Need to sleep.

Good night, good morning.

Take care
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Drishti and Aarti...very well written
Dont know what to write...except that I am very happy to see a caring and worried Dude...

Manny ke baare...mujhe kuch nahi kehna...she is going to do whatever she wants...just hope she finds some happiness and settles down or stick firmly to whatever decision she makes regarding her Phd.

Sam...the ever caring person and the perfect partner for her Tan...Butter ball...automatically brings a smile on our face reading about her antics...

Both Sam and Dude have their perfect partners...so really hope Manny finds her mate soon.

Ranjan...🤗 hope the issues are sorted out soon...stay strong, healthy.

Ok Good Night/Good Day folks...feeling too sleepy...

SushSathisha thumbnail
hu
I'm back exams over
seems like they are made for killing the students exclusively...
with so much studying I'm sure ill become an 80 year old soon only!
hehe
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

NSB

The wall will have cracks but will never break completely...the scars will remain forever...Ranjan being innocent or not--- savvy's suicide is a mistake...the guy blames ranjan for it because savvy is not there anymore to blame...

According to me, both the parents actually wronged their children...one being innocent/not still doesnt open his mouth and say that he is innocent or there could have been a foul play...He is tormentin the kids with being alive and silent about it...

The other parent took a selfish emotional decision without considering the kids and is tormenting them by being dead...He has to somewhere show his anger for being wronged illaya...who else than Ranjan???

But now staying with Ranjan forces him to see his equivalent good side as well...which makes him fight with himself to to show affection..but the moment he looses his guard, savvy's memory screws it up

do we know if R&B listened ..or was ready to listen..R&B left right, Tan and Sam trust Ranjan right may be they know more ..
if something so negative has happened in our lives we want to move past it make our lives good for others who are alive ,dont we all , this thread specially knows that now ..

staying alive he is ensuring his kids have a home inspite of Savvy dieing ..Manny can still come back at 2 am  expect food, or R&B had this wonderful house appa/amma could come and get served south indian food and have this wedding..else but for Sam the other 2 would have been gone being nomads with nothing to call home post Savvy..
you know committing suicide is the easy part staying for your kids with the son completely ignoring and being so caring to all is the hard part ..he can easily marry or go to a retreat or do anything but expect to watch andaz apna and have sleepovers and call Minion puttar..being alive and positive and saying sab changa  is what is making Ranjan the hero of the story 😳

Ranjan has no other option but to stay alive and keep quite unless he has people who are willing to listen!!!
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
That part of Sam texting about Lasya doing everything except crawling, I am sitting with a wide grin on my face now.
My daughter like 'Butter' did everything except crawl. We would be itching to see her crawl. And try various ways of getting her to crawl.
Nothing would make her crawl except when she used to see one of us hold a pen. To get that , she would crawl. And when she got it, she would smile. For some reason , a pen always fascinated her. Still does. Recently she made me buy a funny looking goofy pen for her to see that and smile while she does her chore called 'homework'. Otherwise she would never crawl. Just stood up holding the leg of the sofa one day and took her first steps.
Lovely lovely memories, this brought bk, infact would ,to every single new parent.

II and R&B would make make and build memories of their's too.
Not of one but of four. 😃 . 😳 😛
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ranjan gushers from Nisha
"woke up in a daze to find himself in his boxers"😭 wouldnt the emoticon be 😡 if Ranjan was guilty 😆😉😳😳

chalo may not see you all for 3 days camping time ..
have a good one !!!
Errantnomad thumbnail
It's always fascinating to get a peek in to the working of the dude's mind. He is pondering aloud within the conversation he is making to himself as to how his wife goes quiet when something troubles her, how serious manny is with Makarand Rao, what does Sam think of his texting to enquire abt his dad, abt the media curiosity, oddness at seeing his dad take a call at a family event..., the introvert mind is processing so much and very observant.
It's nice that we readers are privy to the workings of his mind now and then, something that even his wifey does not. And that's the USP of this tale. 😳
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

do we know if R&B listened ..or was ready to listen..R&B left right, Tan and Sam trust Ranjan right may be they know more ..
if something so negative has happened in our lives we want to move past it make our lives good for others who are alive ,dont we all , this thread specially knows that now ..

staying alive he is ensuring his kids have a home inspite of Savvy dieing ..Manny can still come back at 2 am  expect food, or R&B had this wonderful house appa/amma could come and get served south indian food and have this wedding..else but for Sam the other 2 would have been gone being nomads with nothing to call home post Savvy..
you know committing suicide is the easy part staying for your kids with the son completely ignoring and being so caring to all is the hard part ..he can easily marry or go to a retreat or do anything but expect to watch andaz apna and have sleepovers and call Minion puttar..being alive and positive and saying sab changa  is what is making Ranjan the hero of the story 😳

Ranjan has no other option but to stay alive and keep quite unless he has people who are willing to listen!!!

I agree Anu. The way I see this and I have said this previously, when something so big and tragic happens,  it shocks, numbs and and stuns a person to the core. After the fact, explaining and justifications dont matter any more. The fact is that he was found in the hotel room with his pants down and there was a woman who was not his wife next to him. the children saw this and drew their own conclusions. before anything else could have transpired or before the family could gather together to talk about this, Savita died. after this nothing else mattered. the swords were already drawn and sides taken. we dont know what ranjan said to savvy when he came to meet her. perhaps we will never know because the person to whom a justification would have mattered isnt there anymore. 
I have this strong feeling that the way ranjan talks about savvy, in the present tense, with fondness and longing, he must have tried to cleared the air. Savvy on the other  hand might have needed time to clear her head but then the tragedy happened. sam and manny are ready to give ranjan the benefit of the doubt, RB isnt.  I am sure ranjan blames himself somewhat for what happened, even though he (according to me and anu and other ranjan gushers) hasnt done anything intentionally. iski saza wo bhugat raha hai, RB's cold and uncaring attitude towards him is worse than any jail ki saza. and the fact of the matter is savvy is dead and the family is wrecked and at this stage whether he has done anything or not will not bring savvy back. And moreover embroiled in the grief of savvys loss, do oyu think that any justification from ranjan would have helped? I guess not! 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
❤️
rnb worried for his dad!!!!!