Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
nisha...no words...why did u have to end it there...will have to wait till the evening now...arghhh

And R&B showing her the video of subhashree...right time to do it I say ;)Edited by dsgirl - 8 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Fauji nahi maanmauji hai R&B.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There was a ziploc bag... she got it out the scent was unmistakable
YES, A HUGE BALL OF JASMINE
He leaned on her counter and, gazed, her hands shook when she got it out... as tall as her it kissed her toes
"mere liye?" she was shocked

Too romantic...
Guy knows how to please his wife πŸ˜›
Wonderful Nisha!
putti77 thumbnail
She noticed Sam wipe tears in the back, and saw Tan squeeze her shoulders

She slid up on him, kissed his forehead, overcome with emotion

II beg you..
Please Please give him a chance 😊
The Dude is a perfect Dad..
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing updates Nisha!!!!  Thank you...πŸ€—
Loved II and Ranjan...loved II in Amritsar.  Loved R&B and II in AmritsarπŸ‘

I really appreciated how Ranjan made his point come across but by using gentle words!!!  Wish more people knew how to do that in real life!  

Loved the portion about Bally and II!  II has had the experience of a very hands off boss who at the same time spent his time encouraging the junior not micromanaging...It is rare to find such a person in any country I think.

Lovely to see R&B and II together in Amritsar!!!!    R&B is really romantic in his own way.!!!  I will probably spend the rest of the day and night imagining!!!☺️  Ok...I am going to stop now and get back to work!!!

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A lesson for life - 
All u husbands/dude's out there when u attend a function where u miss your wife terrible make sure to ambush her with all the things u missed about her in the night 
Namely jasmine strings that would cover her up or tell her how u missed her the most just by playing a simple video πŸ˜‰

Advertisement -
The easiest way to get car odors or the day's ordors out of any space...no not ambipure 
Jasmine bath 

It's like dude was usuing the jasmine buds to rub off the car oder off her and make her smell the way he loves her to smell
Like pitambari used for silver items πŸ˜†

Alert -
To all the girls out there...keep your house/room/office clean at all times
Cos u never know when your dude will walk in and then u have tush to clean it all

Loved it πŸ˜Š
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How does one review perfection. Absolutely gorgeous. You know what is so endearing about this tale...it is what is said so melodiously without it being said at all. 

I am wondering how it would be when they actually make a baby. It's got to be one of the most special updates. Their spoken unspoken language is getting better by the minute. Distance suddenly doesnt seem to matter. He gets her jasmine, how thoughtful and loving can he be. And have you guys noticed he has gotten into the habit of teasing her quite a bit these days. Pehle aise nahi karta tha.
It's as if they have suddenly figured this easy camaraderie between them. 

Can't wait for him to be a dad. Want to see how he balances being a dad and being a husband. I am sure we will get to see his ultra  possessive nature when the whole world will be fawning over her, he will want her for himself. 
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Acchhooo, such cute updates...got to read it now, MIL had taken the lappy...😑
Ranjan and II conversation...super cute..as u said Nisha...Ranjanji would never scold his gudiya so much, kitna pyaar se samjaate hai...and she apologized to him first that too sneakily...very clever II...
And she leaping at Dude in the hotel lobby...☺️...e like this  from when I read.

Nisha...A simple reunion of husband and wife...u made it sssooointeresting, amusing, this is why we are crazy of SoSy...if it is possible we fall more in love...how do u come up with these scenarios ...

II's thoughts about how the jasmine has travelled and come to her...I just loved it...she misses everyone so much...so much that she said her entire marriage story to the reception lady and nonstop chattering, ...and Dude ..what can I say about him...last few updates I am loving him so much...he brought jasmine for his wife...so thoughtful, buying it from the vetri...nicely packaged and showing her the video...aww...Dude u both are so lucky to have found each other and life with II is never boring, she will always keep him on his toes...how can they stay apart from each other, when they miss each other so much. 

He loves the sandal soap and jasmine scents so much...testimony to how much he missed his crazy wife😳...rubbing jasmine on her to remove the car smell...but he has always done this from the start...he crushes the flowers she is wearing, loves to smell the oil and shikakai when she has washed her hairs...

Both are changing, its like they are truly on the way to become soulmates...its like he knows his wife needs him today, her state of mind since she missed the most important persons and the ceremony. And he is doing whatever to cheer her up in his own thoughful way...nothing glaringly obvious...such an sweet gesture...I feel like gushing ...on and on...πŸ˜ƒ

Really, this emoticon  describes my haal...feel like sitting in front of my lappy and just day dream about them...want to keep on reading and reading...koi kaam karne ka mann nahi hai...aww...dude, II,  jasmine, video, >>>>I want to read it again and again...and am going to do it now.  No lunch cooking, let them eat yesterdays leftovers...I am going to read all the old updates..marathon reading session...
Edited by shidin0117 - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
I can feel the jasmine scent in whole update πŸ˜›
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nish

One main request...since we are all eagerly waiting...hereafter for all these scenes pls specify in a note whether they use condom or not...