Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
One big question

Will dude go to the workshop tomo with wify or stay in hotel ?
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

Nish

One main request...since we are all eagerly waiting...hereafter for all these scenes pls specify in a note whether they use condom or not...

Ha ha ha this is called paying attention to detail. All of you will now start calculating...safe days unsafe days...he he he. Cho chweet! 
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nish

U just took me to the past with the jasmine flowers...

Having lived in madurai for my entire schooling i would with pride boast that i would never keep any other flower other than malli poo...and have strictly fllowed it till date...

That too the malli poo that u get close to temple...naare theriyama thick ah kattirupa...it will be soo thick and heavy wen u wear it...
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

MALAR MANAM VEESUM NERAM

Ashu loves her butter ball and Shiny ball

Anu is Ranjan's champion

We clamor for the stork in MM.

Go gaga over H&H

His lemony scent intoxicates her makes her steal and lie

The dude gets heady by her scents be it Mysore sandal Sheekai or malli poo

He'd love to drape her in it and toss her about in jest

The effort in sourcing packing and delivering it to her

The rib smashing reception made it worthwhile

The curls she runs her fingers through

Her declaration that her choora would stay put for two decades

The honey moon stretched that long with regular proofs handed to Dad

She languishes for simple gifts from him

She the return gift he seeks

The duo find the other irresistible

Akka's worry, Athim's rage Dad's rebuke move into background

So do Shatabdhi Shravu Lasya Amma and Appa

All she wants is him and he her

They'd traverse lengths and breaths, soar and delve the earth

To  hear the other breathe curse and moan

As they hop on their ecstatic journey

Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: putti77

I can feel the jasmine scent in whole update 😛

My fav flowers..esp the one they tie using needle...dhindu with fire cracker flowers in the middle...I never wear any other flowers...and today the lady who gives flowers gave marigold instead of jasmine😡

shidin0117 thumbnail
Srividya...

I am already in the la la land after reading the updates and now u r pushing me to sink more deeper into the SoSy land and stay there...atleast until my kids come home...

yesterday after seeing the masterchef junior ...he wants to prepare fried rice today and before going to school he has ordered me not to cook lunch today. I have to just chop the vegetables and keep everything ready...and I am already scared...😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

Nish

U just took me to the past with the jasmine flowers...

Having lived in madurai for my entire schooling i would with pride boast that i would never keep any other flower other than malli poo...and have strictly fllowed it till date...

That too the malli poo that u get close to temple...naare theriyama thick ah kattirupa...it will be soo thick and heavy wen u wear it...

Swathi I know EXACTLY what you mean, at Trichy, near Malaikottai (Rockfort Temple) Uchi Pillayar Kovil, you enter what used to be a "fort" with two HUGE DOORS leading into a stone fort, tiny stores line both sides, split in half, there are guys crouched on the lower level string FAT rose garland for Ganesha and meters and meters of jasmine, fat globular buds strung CLOSELY😳👏
You enter the fort and the scent of rose mixed with jasmine just overwhelms you, there is a Om in Tamil lit with light bulbs... the rocky floor is moist with sand

I have never been to Madurai, I have worn plenty of jasmine in Trichy and Sreerangam and Samaypuram (Mahamai temple)

Shilpa:I LOVE your reviews EVERY WORD YOU SAY MAKES ME SMILE😃

Shru:THANKS SO SO SO MUCH for calling it perfection. Simple things are so much better than fancy expensive stuff

Namratha: fab review

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Shilpa read the Avarrekay and baby posts...I have a very soft corner for anybody in school uniform...i'm sure the Fried rice would turn out to be the best you ever taste if the chotta chef is making it...can i come to sample it?
shidin0117 thumbnail

Her declaration that her choora would stay put for two decades

The honey moon stretched that long with regular proofs handed to Dad

These lines ...with regular proofs handed to dad🤣
Sri...i can see u standing in front of an orchestra and conducting them...to all your poems...truly u r turning it into a musical SoSy..👏
shidin0117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Shilpa read the Avarrekay and baby posts...I have a very soft corner for anybody in school uniform...i'm sure the Fried rice would turn out to be the best you ever taste if the chotta chef is making it...can i come to sample it?

U r welcome Srividya...😃

And I have to go buy some spring onion...and I am more worried about their hands and how the kitchen is going to survive the attack from the two and hoping they both dont start to fight in the middle of cooking...😆