Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nisha dear hearty congratulations on the 42nd thread !!!!

To all my fellow SoSyians and Nisha belated Happy Friendship Day saathiyon😊

Shubhang a.k.a Shatabdi is blessed to have such a gem of a mamaπŸ€—. There is so much warmth in the Bhalla family its sad that such a tragedy had to strike this beautiful family and shatter them. I am just waiting for Nivi/savy to be born and fill this family again with happiness.

Nisha will it be that the dude will leave for Paris and later on the good news will arrive of II expecting. I think that would finally force R&B to think about how to manage his family as long distance marriage cant work for lifetime and take a call on whether to restart his India office. I am super excited author sahibaa.

Love,
Neha 
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

Between mind and body emphasizes the weighted but emotional but silent conversations between the dude and II. I mean their silence carries so much weight illeya? It's like the two will just pick up the pulse without a word.

II must be brimming with more love now that dude represented her and her loved one became the mama for her other object of affection. Full on mush. II gone case you are!

😳 
I dont know about II envee...im brimming with love for dude and unable to contain it...if this is me..i can imagine II
she might be wanting to jump and kiss him all over πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
do 100 finer kangis and hold him tight till she is sure he is for real
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chalo.. thoda zyada hi laze kar liya aaj subah.

Monday hai! Have a good week folks.

Take care. Keep the smile on
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Between mind and body emphasizes the weighted but emotional but silent conversations between the dude and II. I mean their silence carries so much weight illeya? It's like the two will just pick up the pulse without a word.

II must be brimming with more love now that dude represented her and her loved one became the mama for her other object of affection. Full on mush. II gone case you are!

She desperately wants to be his "wife" she is afraid he will think she is just another female lusting after him😳
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yup!!!
have a great day/night everybody
need to get to work before im kicked out of the office πŸ€£
EnVee thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

😳 

I dont know about II envee...im brimming with love for dude and unable to contain it...if this is me..i can imagine II
she might be wanting to jump and kiss him all over πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
do 100 finer kangis and hold him tight till she is sure he is for real

hai na? πŸ˜† full on gush mush

EnVee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

She desperately wants to be his "wife" she is afraid he will think she is just another female lusting after him😳

Does he sense it? I mean I know they both sense the wanting to be with each other. Does he sense the wifely avatar as yet? 😳

Also, I wanted to ask: why does she keep going back to the pigeons in Paris? is it because she longs to be there or is there a greater connection that you will show later?
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All i can seen in last 3 updates is LOVE... Such a warm and LOVELY atmosphere around... Shatabdi is a blessing!!!
Although II doesnt showup at event but how would be she feeling is unimaginable...
I found Bala correct at time of ipad fiasco... when he slapped shravu but not when he accused II ... but he repeated the same... Now II will get it for ever... :(
There is hindi phrase which can be used for vandu 'Gehu k sath ghun bhi pista hai' Bala is wheatgrain and vandu is ghun
Appa is an entertainment package whole time..
RnB is to die for ❀️
Sam and Tan and Ranjan such kind souls..
Manny was busy in flirting 🀣 Main mars jaa ri hu tum chaloge kya...ek seat khaali hai πŸ˜†

Sooo much of care.. affection..bonding...in last 3 updates!
Shubang niceee!!!
Shravan-Shubhang sounds perfect!
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Does he sense it? I mean I know they both sense the wanting to be with each other. Does he sense the wifely avatar as yet? 😳

Also, I wanted to ask: why does she keep going back to the pigeons in Paris? is it because she longs to be there or is there a greater connection that you will show later?

When she asks him to shave the insight was given how she always hesitates to demand...assert her right over him...
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ok all u single ones...go and find ur own personal R&Bs...already this dude is covered with drool half the time by his bhaanji and by all us 50 odd people...so pls apna apna kaam kijiye...apne appa amma se kahiye jaldi se aapke liye R&B ko doodne ke liye...u can also do it...
I am already in the land of SOSy...loving the way dude is missing his wife so much...and ii as usual missng the dude, saying the things in her heart and retracting them...Nisha pls send the dude to II...let them "do it"πŸ˜† so that we can get our Maanvi, Shubhasree, baldie's   ...bas ab Vibhu ke baby pics are missing to drool 

All the updates are just making me want to sail on SOSY ship forever and forever...with Nisha the sorceress who has bewitched all of us and we love it. PERIOD...πŸ‘β­οΈ