Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by moonwearer

When she asks him to shave the insight was given how she always hesitates to demand...assert her right over him...

True. She wants to do all that a wife does and assert rights and he wants her to demand to do all that a wife does and assert rights. What an irony. And both go round the bush waiting for the other to make the first move. πŸ˜†
  gone case both of them are!

Wokie... I'll really run now. Tada!
Originally posted by shidin0117

Ok all u single ones...go and find ur own personal R&Bs...already this dude is covered with drool half the time by his bhaanji and by all us 50 odd people...so pls apna apna kaam kijiye...apne appa amma se kahiye jaldi se aapke liye R&B ko doodne ke liye...u can also do it...
I am already in the land of SOSy...loving the way dude is missing his wife so much...and ii as usual missng the dude, saying the things in her heart and retracting them...Nisha pls send the dude to II...let them "do it"πŸ˜† so that we can get our Maanvi, Shubhasree, baldie's ...bas ab Vibhu ke baby pics are missing to drool

All the updates are just making me want to sail on SOSY ship forever and forever...with Nisha the sorceress who has bewitched all of us and we love it. PERIOD...πŸ‘β­οΈ

🀣 ROFL
Tan and RnB ka comboo chahie πŸ˜‰

Shilpa u should definitely have one... ur fondness for babies is growing day by day... πŸ˜†
Edited by SparkleV - 8 years ago
Originally posted by SparkleV

🀣 ROFL
Tan and RnB ka comboo chahie πŸ˜‰

Shilpa u definitely should have one... ur fondness for babies is growing day by day... πŸ˜†

Ayyo Vibhu...pls do kaafi hai...if my hubs comes to know abt this then I will never hear the end of it...even now...after nearly 13yrs of marriage he keeps saying we shld have had 4 kids...and I will tell him I have already half hairs and stressed out u and two kids...if u want two more pls go and marry someone else or ask ur brother or my brother to give u their kids...u can raise them...πŸ˜†
Actually I want to be in II's place like her...all these feelings i get seeing the pics and reading about the kids, Lasya's antics, II gushing abt baldie...like her i will take Lasya, baldie, keep them from morning to evening and then return them backπŸ˜‰
My BIL's kid is so cute...he is 8 months hold...but co-SIL doesn't want to come back from her mom's place...so my hubs was telling whenever ur brother has a kid, just ask him to give the baby to us...we will raise himπŸ˜†

Ayyo Vibhu...pls do kaafi hai...if my hubs comes to know abt this then I will never hear the end of it...even now...after nearly 13yrs of marriage he keeps saying we shld have had 4 kids...and I will tell him I have already half hairs and stressed out u and two kids...if u want two more pls go and marry someone else or ask ur brother or my brother to give u their kids...u can raise them...πŸ˜†

Husbands dnt have to give birth na... hence they demand cricket teams... πŸ˜† if they have to they'll drop such ideas on the spot!
But ur's looks cute like Tan πŸ˜†
Dnt know how people used to have 10... πŸ˜•
Shilpa if found any baby pic i'll post tab tak u can see album of ur kids... πŸ˜› bestest idea!
Wah Wah Nisha kya jaadu kar diya Land between mind & body update ne πŸ˜‰

Shilpa is tempted to try for 2 more cutiesπŸ˜›

Emotional se EROTIC update to start and end the day πŸ˜ƒ
"No longer a warrior?" he mocked

"I am one... only when... umm I fight with you" she admitted honestly.

This for me would be highlight of the update. II is hurt by Bala but she did not fight with Bala. Choose to be silent instead. This is one indication of distance in their relationship. This is so unlike II. Few days back she would have fought tooth and nail with Athim for this. But now she choose not to.  

You fight only with people who are close to you and matter a lot.
Amazing update nisha loved the phone conversations it was hot 
Originally posted by putti77

Wah Wah Nisha kya jaadu kar diya Land between mind & body update ne πŸ˜‰

Shilpa is tempted to try for 2 more cutiesπŸ˜›

Emotional se EROTIC update to start and end the day πŸ˜ƒ

Putti...😲 from where did u get the idea.dear...pls enough i have 2 ...i find it difficult to handle them and their father...yesterday my MIL was commiserating with me   that weekends are troublesome for me since all 3 are at home...

I just meant like II enjoys her sisters and Sam's kids...if my brother or anyone in my neighbourhood had a small baby I would go and get the baby...

Putti...😲 from where did u get the idea.dear...pls enough i have 2 ...i find it difficult to handle them and their father...yesterday my MIL was commiserating with me   that weekends are troublesome for me since all 3 are at home...

I just meant like II enjoys her sisters and Sam's kids...if my brother or anyone in my neighbourhood had a small baby I would go and get the baby...

Shilpa...my sister has 2 kiddos too and she told my b-i-l one day maybe we should have a 3rd.  πŸ˜‰  My b-i-l nearly had a heart attack and said no way...we are already going mad with the 2 we have, a 3rd will kill us.  He then called me and said have your kids soon so that your sister won't want a 3rd!!!πŸ˜†