Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Putti...😲from where did u get the idea.dear...pls enough i have 2 ...i find it difficult to handle them and their father...yesterday my MIL was commiserating with me that weekends are troublesome for me since all 3 are at home...

I just meant like II enjoys her sisters and Sam's kids...if my brother or anyone in my neighbourhood had a small baby I would go and get the baby...

Oh Shilpa so you have three kids to take care 😊
Enough baba..
putti77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

Amazing update nisha loved the phone conversations it was hot

EROTIC..
Kya kya tha pata nahi 😳
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Love, like everything else in life, should be a discovery, an adventure, and like most adventures, you don't know you're having one until you're right in the middle of it."

E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NISHA
Thank you so much🤗
It means a lot!

SHILPA

Someone should let your husband know about the baby dreams you are having😉

PANDA

Such a beautiful quote and your earlier review👏
Very insightful you are..
dristi64 thumbnail
Land between mind and body

Such apt titles this lady comes up with!
Appa is truly funny. He can't stand the SIL but becomes happy when the entire family turns up for the ceremony.

Amma realizes how hard it is for II to be away. Glad that she's not going to be blamed much from here on. At least Amma's behavior kind of made me feel so. Also, what's done is done. No point going back to play the blame game.

Loved the convo between our couple.. the longing, the desire, the disagreements, the understanding all rolled into one... 
She feels he'll find her making a fool of herself if they had to video chat.. but she has no idea how much power she has over him..

And the Dude☺️
It'll take me pages if I continue gushing about him.. let's just say that he's almost everything that a girl would want (can't generalize as the One😆). His care, concern and love is so palpable now. All his gestures with regard to his wife's family and II herself, speaks volumes about the man he is. Unfortunately, he's still going to be "that Punjabi boy who took my daughter away" for Appa🤣
dristi64 thumbnail
SRIVIDYA
I didn't understand the last poem😆
Language handicap. M sure it's beautiful as always though.

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

Land between mind and body

Such apt titles this lady comes up with!
Appa is truly funny. He can't stand the SIL but becomes happy when the entire family turns up for the ceremony.

Amma realizes how hard it is for II to be away. Glad that she's not going to be blamed much from here on. At least Amma's behavior kind of made me feel so. Also, what's done is done. No point going back to play the blame game.

Loved the convo between our couple.. the longing, the desire, the disagreements, the understanding all rolled into one... 
She feels he'll find her making a fool of herself if they had to video chat.. but she has no idea how much power she has over him..

And the Dude☺️
It'll take me pages if I continue gushing about him.. let's just say that he's almost everything that a girl would want (can't generalize as the One😆). His care, concern and love is so palpable now. All his gestures with regard to his wife's family and II herself, speaks volumes about the man he is. Unfortunately, he's still going to be "that Punjabi boy who took my daughter away" for Appa🤣

usse bolte hain 10/10 wala review 
Aapko milte hai mere taraf see 100+10 marks for good handwriting😆
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

"Love, like everything else in life, should be a discovery, an adventure, and like most adventures, you don't know you're having one until you're right in the middle of it."

E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly

superaan irukku 
Nanigey iste Tamil baratte 😳😆
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NSB7

superaan irukku 

Nanigey iste Tamil baratte 😳😆

I saw posts commencing in Tamizh from you...I don't know Punjabi but understand Ranjan...Nams listento what Nandu has leart from II Spell out why worried about the Swalpa Tamizh gothu ...bere en bar bekku...enadru idhiya helloke?
putti77 thumbnail
Dristi is becoming review queen 👏