Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: EnVee

Vidya. Urvigalin thodar kathai...lovely and poignant.

Manam kavarum thodar kadhai allava?

Amam uravugal adhi nizavulagil matrum indha oodaga ulagilum silarudan dhan...Thank you for the post
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the update!!!
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

they just cant contain their happiness when the know the other one is missing them
they miss each other beyond they know themselves
and there is always this beautiful longing and a hidden i love u in even the simplest sentences they speak..ALL BETWEEN THE LINES

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜ณ
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Thank you Nams my lines are noted liked and appreciated by few like you...i write it  for reason...Folks like you bring a smile Thank you for being you...

these lines cant be ignored even if i want to..dont thank me..thankyou for the beautiful after feel your lines leave me with..soothing and calm like carnatic music
๐Ÿ‘
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Until recently my 6 year old couldnt say the Ra sound he would use "w" sound, damn cute it used to be. He would say "FoWest" for forest "FWidge" for fridge "bwekfast" for breakfast๐Ÿ˜†

Nisha...my son couldn't say Foo ...so for foot ball it was shuutball and full moon it was shulmoon...

and my daughter she mixes up the order of prounciation...for Gubbachi it was Guchhabi and for husky it is huksy๐Ÿ˜†...so cute it is see them talk...and now I have even more fun teasing them saying all things they used to do...
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Amam uravugal adhi nizavulagil matrum indha oodaga ulagilum silarudan dhan...Thank you for the post

Sri its more musical reading in tamil but I could understand only 30%of  it but pls pls when u find time please translate...

kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on the 42nd!!!!!๐Ÿฅณ
Thanks for the Awesome updates Nisha!!!!!

Lovely to see R&B, Ranjan, Sam, Tan, Nandu, Lasya, and even Manny hobnobbing with Iyers (all of them).  So wonderful to see that R&B has Mama sthanam!!!  ๐Ÿ˜ณ  II will be thrilled.  Bala can say the baby is not a Bhalla but Shatabdi has a Bhalla Mama, so all bets are off!!! ๐Ÿ˜†  Sorry Nisha-Shubhang is a beautiful name but Shatabdi is stuck for me now for the newest addition!!!  It is an awesome name๐Ÿ˜†

Shubhashree---cannot wait until II and R&B have their own!!!  Whenever that is!!!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dristi

GOOD LUCK WITH THE FINAL SEM
YOU WILL DO FABULOUSLY WELL IF YOUR WRITING HERE IS ANYTHING ๐Ÿ‘TO GO BY

AMEN on the new age names
Hema Malini is the poster child of Hinduism according to BJP, they picked HER๐Ÿ˜ก never mind the fact that she converted to Islam so Dharam could cheat on Prakash Kaur and marry her๐Ÿ˜ก
Her grandson is named after some Greek thing I believe, Ahana Deol's son

I hope Mr Modi was not too disappointed that she betrayed Hinduism๐Ÿ˜ก Or on the other hand serves him right for picking people like HEr to represent him on the national stage

Like I said very soon we will be watching people celebrate Thanksgiving and July 4th๐Ÿ˜ก No wonder it was a piece of cake for the Mughals the Portugese the British (forgive my History) to invade and destroy us
We take ZERO pride in our identity
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalviswes

Congrats on the 42nd!!!!!๐Ÿฅณ

Thanks for the Awesome updates Nisha!!!!!

Lovely to see R&B, Ranjan, Sam, Tan, Nandu, Lasya, and even Manny hobnobbing with Iyers (all of them).  So wonderful to see that R&B has Mama sthanam!!!  ๐Ÿ˜ณ  II will be thrilled.  Bala can say the baby is not a Bhalla but Shatabdi has a Bhalla Mama, so all bets are off!!! ๐Ÿ˜†  Sorry Nisha-Shubhang is a beautiful name but Shatabdi is stuck for me now for the newest addition!!!  It is an awesome name๐Ÿ˜†

Shubhashree---cannot wait until II and R&B have their own!!!  Whenever that is!!!

IKR
 I LOU SHATABDI TOO๐Ÿค—

I mean HOW often does a bald 7 lb-er get named after one of the most iconic trains of Indian Railways๐Ÿคฃ

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Between mind and body emphasizes the weighted but emotional but silent conversations between the dude and II. I mean their silence carries so much weight illeya? It's like the two will just pick up the pulse without a word.

II must be brimming with more love now that dude represented her and her loved one became the mama for her other object of affection. Full on mush. II gone case you are!
NSB7 thumbnail
HIGHLIGHTS ๐Ÿ˜Š
The Bhallas had to leave after lunch, so they ate in modal pandi (first batch of guests) Amma pampered them Appa did too

they were in the terrace unmindful of the heat. - THE BOND BETWEEN THE BHALLAS AND IYERS GETS BETTER AND BETTER..LOVE THE BHALLA ALL OVER AGAIN

"No his name is R&B, and he is a Punjabi" - AMMA ACCEPTED DUDE..AND ITS LIKE A SON AND I CAN SEE LOVE AND NO FORCED ACCEPTANCE LIKE "OH HE IS THE SON IN LAW"

"I can check with (Ranjan?)" he began

"Dad ne already de diya unko aur kuch nahi dena chahiye" II panicked

"Umm... why?" he was suddenly curious

"U know... crib and cradle and such" II explained terrified

"Do u want to tell him (Ranjan) that?" he asked angrily- DAD RIGHTFULLY ANGRY ON II AND THE NOT TALKING BECASUE SHE WONT BE THERE IS ADORABLE
AND DUDE GETTING ANGRY WHEN I WANTS TO EXPRESS THAT HE SHOULD NOT DO SO MUCH AND ALSO THINKING OF TAKING HIS ADVICE IS A HUGE LEAP FOR HIM ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘