Fan Fictions

SS 42 - Page 14

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Tamil movie Paasa Malar epitomises the affection between a broyher and sister torn asunder by wealth and misunderstanding and somehow i am reminded of the song Malarndhu Malaradha this morning

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yennoda late review
the whole update is still rigning in my years like a song
can imagine how the atmosphere would be
the girls sit around sinning out to shatabdi's yashonda as dude takes pictures or rechords it..!!
the yashoda who loves him without have given birth to him.
while this happens another man stands there...everyone knows he misses his yashoda and she would never return...but the beauty of it is..this man has another yashoda in his life!
II is his yashoda and krishna in many ways...he attends the ceremont missing her and relating to many things that remiond him of the yashoda and krishna in her!!
and there the mother longs..to be with them both..shatabdi and dude

loved how appa was moved by the whole senario...its like enchanted by the beauty of the moment so much that he virtually clapped his heart out by increasing the sound of the nadaswaram when dude stood up with shatabdi...such are the effect of things that emotionally thug your hear

loved how sam and vandu are such caring elder sisters
dude has sam if II has vandu
dude has vandu if II has sam...sisters who u dont have to reach out to..because they are already standing tall helping u rest in their shadow while they protect u from the sun

manny has gone into some teenage mode

dude..a mama in many ways to shatabdi...rightfully did all the rituals...!!
cant describe how nice i feel 😊

lovely 👏

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm sooperrr late this time... Internet woes..
First of all CONGRATULATIONS ON 42!!!!!🥳
You just keep getting better and better Nisha

Camphor and Fire

So beautifully etched; every single scene..
Be it Amma and the Dude; or the Dude and the guys' conversing (Shravu is so II😆); Appa and his mini heart attacks of the day (I could so imagine his expressions!); then Dude and Ranjan and finally, Subhashree!! 
Orange and green lehenga☺️ 
All your descriptions about children are so adorable!
I so agree with Swathi.. I don't have so many dreams about myself compared to what I have in mind about the characters in SOSY now🤣
Wish I could've seen more of Lasya.. Kya karoon, pehla baccha hai mera😆

Lovely, lovely descriptions Nisha👏
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Super cute name for super cute baldie...and R&B doing the rituals👏...II would have gone nuts...and seeing the dude holding the baby during the ceremony she would have taken the final plunge in wanting a baby...
And what to say about dude holding mini II's hand, and lil cute one singing Taaye Yashoda...divine.divine and divine...I will just bow down to you Nisha...left me emotional and craving to read the whole SoSy from beginning...again and again...

Bala...again showing his double standards... in telling the truth...feeling bad for II and Vandu...these two sisters share such an amazing and unique bond, and II not being there...both of them hurting...Vandu should get to know the whole truth and give it properly to Bala...

Bala...u have been seeing her from the past 12 odd years...itna waqt kaafi hota hai samjne ke liye kisi ko...how can u hurt II like this time and again...I had told this before also when Vandu had the baby...it wouldn't hurt him to request his parents to go or ask his brother to take them to his house for atleast a month...u dont have the guts to do this but u can hurt or insult ur SIL even when u know that she is the over generous soul who has always loved u and ur kids, ur parents so open heartedly

Dont let ur aspirations and jealousy come in between ur bond u share with II...I would really like II to maintain some kind of distance from now on...to much interference or doing too much for Vandu and bala is also not good...she should visit them, pamper and everything but to a lesser extent. Bala should actually miss the SIL he has known.

I had not ranted on Bala, had just read the comments in the previous thread...but today I did it.😆

dristi64 thumbnail
And the Name Is

So Bala is aware that he's hurt II big time because he was wise enough not to mention to Vandu his words about Shatabdi not being a Bhalla baby.. Money, Ego and Pride... Sigh.. Gets the worst out of everyone somehow..
A few months ago Bala wouldn't have considered himself capable of talking to II so.. 
I feel for Vandita... She shouldn't have to choose between her sister and husband.. Hope the sensible Bala rears his head soon..

Of course R&B would do the rituals. Who else! and he's such a natural
Bhallas and their generosity👏

Manny aayi bhi toh 'feelers' bhejne to some random Dude🤔
Hope that doesn't become a cause of embarrassment for II later on..

"Shubhang".. Beautiful name🤗 
I really like our Indian names.. People nowadays have resorted to naming their kids aping the West, too.. Ethan, Amayra for Assamese babies.. Dunno if I should laugh or face palm..😕 
But ya, freedom of Choice.. so all cool..😉
Shravan and Shubhang👍🏼
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sri...another beautiful poem...wonder how u make words sing like that 
the update was already like a hawan with priests chanting around for me

this poem added the instrumentals to the effect 👏
dristi64 thumbnail
first day of last semester today..
back to the grind..
but a little nostalgic, too..
hope all goes well with everyone in SOSY land today..
have a good day/ night..
Take care ppl...
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wah wah Envee..
Too many one liners from morning 👏
Looks like you are in fuzzy feeling after reading the update 😊
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dristi64

first day of last semester today..

back to the grind..
but a little nostalgic, too..
hope all goes well with everyone in SOSY land today..
have a good day/ night..
Take care ppl...

Good day Dristi! Happy being back to college.
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shravu for Shravan... What would it be for Shubhang?? Shubhu.. Sounds too much like subbu 😕
Nooo!!!!