Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Harshitha i was reading your poem and pondering over the line in red...i used to tell folks i am work in progress but how profound the line is...
I loved your poem which is a reflection of life

Failed relations being II's worst nightmare  Manny's as well and what the Iyers fear of the wedding of their Kozhandhai...It is so beautifully penned

I love the beautiful quotes you post regularly as well...

Learn me slowly...
Please be patient with my pages...

I am a poem in progress...
A tangle of words in search of meaning...
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Srividya,

Amazing how you summed up the whole update in a beautiful poem. 👏 👏
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Do we have an agreement on name of II-R&B's first born???
I read Maanvi? Is it a girl?

Hershy, the day Nisha heard of the sad news she decided R&B and II's first will be girl and will be called Maanvi. We have been waiting since for her arrival. 😊
It will be very diff for her family . I really hope they are fine at least physically 😭Edited by swaram - 8 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: swaram

Hershy, the day Nisha heard of the sad news she decided R&B and II's first will be girl and will be called Maanvi. We have been waiting since for her arrival. 😊
It will be very diff for her family . I really hope they are fine at least physically 😭

Manvi is our Very own Nivi Hershey's.
SHe will be called Nivi by Sam and be named as Manvi.
Edited by PriteeMisra - 8 years ago
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aye!!!!!!!!!!!!! I woke up, read the update on the new thread and my heat skipped a beat and me self did a happy dance.

II. Paavam you are. Etha thinna pitham theerum nu irukkai (wondering what you can eat that will solve your bile problems, in essence your problems).

Swara, Asma, Vidya,  Kalpana, Ashu. Nice reviews.

Choti. 😊
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Congratulations Nisha. 
40th - Superb. I am loving it.

Yeh, donno are back to drawing bloods. II irritating Dude due to her insecurity. But any girl will be offended if had to hear what Manny said.

Hope, Dude understands her and reassures her. Rather just tells her about Manny's real nature and explains why she is the way she is. Tells her Manny is overprotective about him. She is another motor mouth. Tells before thinking. 

Agree with Hershey's this time when Dude returns don't want II to sulk and give cold shoulder to Dude. He does try and reach her. She should not shut the door. If he can't move to India is his fault then she not moving to Paris for her own set of reason can be seen as her fault. So both are right in their own places.

Bahut ho gaya, want our Nivi. Then want to see how Dude takes the news. II's hyperactive brain ka self talk. Ranjan's tears shed in Happiness, Amma's, Sam's and Vandu's wonderful reaction. Appa might have mixed feeling. Beti aur hath se nikaal gayi. It will be soo much fun. 

Eagerly waiting now. 

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Sri Vidya,
Back with are Bang. 

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ek aur aayega aaj? Was reading the huge money fight these two had when II passed out and much inspired to have ek aur jhagra..lit will be different this time but a jhagra nevertheless...itching to get some action between Miya biwi and nanad! Ufff I sound so cheap! 
PriteeMisra thumbnail

Good One. Envee and so True.

Yesterday's heard one example of affect Cinema on Kids.

5-6 years Old Girls playing with Doctor set and recreating scene of Child birth of 3 Idiots where in a young kid whose part below the belly was covered with dupatta was behaving as if she is in labour. Others shouting push push.

When one of the Mom questioned what is going on they said whats wrong in this. It saw shown in three Idiots and this is the way kids are born. Mother couldn't explain anything to kids.