Software Symphony 40 Eggs & Kathakali - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely update nisha
Thank you nisha

NISHA PLS READ MY POEM ON PAGE4 IF AND WHEN YOU HAVE TIME...
GOOD DAY...🤗
STAY BLESED...
WOW Choti. That was one lovely poem. So many talented with poetry here. Besh Besh (Sabhash) you would say in Tamil.👏👏

Eggs & Kathakali

I was kidding, she had said! Thevaya? (Was that needed?) Now, the Dude is rightfully pissed off. He still is being a gentleman enough to respond to her calls unlike her when she was pissed off after Paris.

Akka knows her too well to get bluffed by her lies. She now knows II also wants a baby but is apprehensive about it. Now the news is likely to pass through the grapevine, to Sam and then R&B.

"I dont trust you, enna pannineyo" (not sure what u did)

You are so right Vandu. This Madam just declared to her hubby that she does not consider his home hers. Does she expect him to say "Well done my dear. You have nothing to do with anything that belongs to me, I am so proud you have such great ethics!" Seriyana Loose. (Crazy girl,You were right about yourself II). 

The good part is she knows she has made a mistake and is trying her best to undo the damage. Rakshasan is hard to please when is mad. Ab lo papad belo apne miyan ko manane ke liye.

EGGS & KATHAKALI

Dude's fury has looped well in to the next update. She made that sentence "I was kidding", mumbled and left. Now dude is seething in anger connecting the dots that both his sister and wife dotted and the image is am omni present elephant in the room.And the wifey is wondering what did she say to upset him. Poor girl, her joke of fully clothed hired helpers sounded lame to her own ears, and the dude did not budge an inch.
Another worry, is she going to pitch in a request to Ritu for extending a day off? Ayyo, that's going to be so uncomfortable. I wouldn't like to be in her shoes now as far as Ritu M is concerned. No wonder, II is feeling like a deflated balloon. Now why did she not think of it earlier. Hindsight is always a monster looming large . If it was Bally or no on one above her, then she wouldn't be even thinking about it. Office situations tend to rub more salt when you could do better without it. Finding herself in a soup is II's forte. Most of it ,of her own doing .
The ever perceptive vandu has caught her sister off hand. Too late,II. You want just one II . Not more . By the looks of her eggs doing a kathakali, I wouldn't put it past her for not just one egg but two awaiting fertilization at one go .
If Sam gets wind of it thru vandu then it will be like the 'Beckham drum roll 'she sounded to her bro.
Then what, the dude will tingle the eggs that are doing the kathakali with the Bhangra and the end fusion will curiously be KATHAK giving us Maanvi. Lovely . 😛Edited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago
This thread is for dreams and hearts desires.
Kalpana,
So well said. She has made a royal mess reg hubby and is in big soup with Ritu if she mishandles.

If Sam gets wind of it thru vandu then it will be like the 'Beckham drum roll 'she sounded to her bro.
Then what, the dude will tingle the eggs that are doing the kathakali with the Bhangra and the end fusion will curiously be KATHAK giving us Maanvi. 
🤣
Congratulations and thank you Nisha!
Many congrats on the big 40!!!
Hey people good morning!

You guys moved threads when I was sleeping 😃

COngratulations on the 40th. Nisha you are phenomenal and your writing - unbelievably brilliant and the speed can't be matched really with all the juggling your day involves 👏 ⭐️

Eggs and Kathakali

Poor II - she continues to see the world through her prism ONLY! Dude gets a peek into it every now and then. All her care for her family is usually about their needs and how she can intervene. That makes a BIG giver in a world where most people in her slot will be too glad and comfortable with where they are! What about emotional needs - between man and wife? The couple still don't look at it. That would mean both of them having to let the other know what they mean for each other.. It's easier to kiss and cuddle and   😳 😳.

Our II worries about money, her sister's stressors, Ritu, Athim, his parents, Ranjan and even Manny.

little Shiny Ball drops into her lap and shakes her maternal instincts. Long distance dad would be unacceptable but why would RnB want that - dude wants know whose head she ate when she was pms'ing. He might want it his way but he would want her with him.
Back to square one - with more in the mix..

Shouldn't RnB be glad II thinks of MM as home and not DII. He knows she doesn't touch his money so why would he think she would claim MM??   

HUMMM so loving this journey!! Waiting to see where the next one goes lunch or down the drain?

I wish I could tell them " guys stay clued to each other most people around you have big rocks in place". Don't take your turn or time for granted... 😭Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago