Happy Birthday Shivya Pathania || The PJ Queen.

chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

It's the day an ethereal angel was brought onto earth. Shivya Pathania is a down to earth and now blooming actress on television. The Shimla girl debuted in the television serial 'Humsafars' as an aspiring fashion designer. Our Arzoo. A Muslim backdrop of a smart, vibrant and independent girl from Lucknow.

Earlier in her life, she attended Chitkara University and had completed her study in engineering. Before acting, her profession was modeling. In 2013, she was crowned as Miss Shimla and has earned several titles. Recently, she became a judge to the pageant she once was a participant on. Also received Best Debut Jodi' along with her costar, Harshad Chopra.

---

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Shivya! The girl who stole our hearts away by her innocence, hard work and excellence. May you get all happiness in your life. Your beautiful personality is what captivates our hearts, always stay the way you are! You've grown on so many of our lives with just one show and I truly can't wait to see more of your talent. Stay blessed and never forget we love you always.

Keep smiling and shining. We're proud of you and will continue sending our love.

Edited by chahaat. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chahaat. thumbnail

1. She's on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

2. She loves to write and keep diaries

3. She loves teekha foods (spicy)

4.  She's the PJ queen

5. She loves to wear heels

6. She has one sister and one brother

7.  She's an innocent soul (not too smart in dirty jokes😉)

8. She loves old films

9. She's from Shimla and has a deep connection with her home

10. She used to watch Kis Desh..' which starred her previous costar, Harshad.

11. She has a degree in engineering from Chitkara University

12. She makes greaaattt Maggie Noodles!

13. She has a photo of her parents as her phone wallpaper.

14. She loves listening to Punjabi songs.

15. Before acting, Shivya had a career in modelling.

16. Madhubala and Vidya Balan at two of her favourite actresses.

17. She is a vegetarian.

18. Shivya also enjoys old Hindi songs and ghazals.

19. She recently went back to Shimla to be a judge of a competition she once won: Miss Shimla Contest.

20. She enjoys travelling.

21. Her zodiac sign is Leo.

22. She giggles a lot when she speaks.

23. She absolutely adores her fans and interacts with them frequently on Facebook and Twitter!

24. And ofcourse she portrayed the gorgeous lead in Humsafars. Thank you for Arzoo Nausheen Khan. ❤️

chahaat. thumbnail

Happy birthday to you jahanara!! I remember my first day of shoot with you and all i could see was such a simple girl, filled with positivity, eager to learn and I also saw a hidden mischievous kid always up for something interesting, lol. Keep that innocence keep that freshness, keep tht kid alive and fresh stay the way you are...remember our conversation on how ppl change when they get fame. Im glad to see you tht you are still the same, tht simple girl from shimla(thts your usp wink emoticon ). Lots of love and respect...xoxo zaki.

Happiest Bday to one of the most sweetest and innocent person I know! Hope you be like this forever! Have a great year ahead! :D

Hey Shivya!

Happy happy happy birthday! Thank you so much for being the lovely human being that you are. I can't put into words how much I miss seeing your beautiful face and hearing your chirpy laugh on my screen, and I can't wait for you to come back and light up our world like nobody else once more! Here's to another year of absolutely stunning beauty, talent, brains, love, blessings, endless happiness, success, and opportunity!

Love you lots, and happy birthday once more!

xoxoxo, SahirsBeard

Happy Birthday Shivya! I can't describe how much love I have for you. You're a celestial beauty with a amazing personality. One of the few actresses, I sachi dil se admire.  How are you such a ball of cuteness? Anyway, I hope you have all the success and happiness in this lifetime and I really miss this on my screen. May god bless you, and keep showering love on you. Love you so muchh ❤️  Phir se, have the happiest birthday! 

Komal

Happy birthday Shivyaaa! Happy birthday to the most down to earth and humble actress I've ever come across! Thank you for playing such a memorable character like arzoo nausheen khan with such grace. You are absolutely stunning and you just get more and more gorgeous by the year! You have such a pure heart and I feel so lucky to be able to call myself your fan! Thank you for always managing to make me smile and making me happy! May god bless you with all the happiness in the world and may you always be successful and smiling. May this year bring more happiness and luck into your life. I hope you have a wonderful day with your loved ones and please do post your cake or a selfie on Twitter or Instagram it because it would mean so much to us fans to get to see a glimpse of you. We hope to see you back soon on TV! Please never change because you're perfect the way you are! I hope you watch and like the fan music video we fans put together! I miss you and love you sooo much shivooo. Once again happy birthday beautiful! -Amnaaa

Happy birthday Shivya Pathania! love you a lot, hope you come back soon :)

Thank you, Shivya, for enacting the role of Arzoo with so much heart and sincerity. Here's wishing a very, very happy birthday, and everything of the best, today and always! Hope to see you on screen soon - we all miss you so very much! Much love, Hemalata.

My lovely wishes messages and gifted shivya beautiful picture!!

I am Urooj from Pakistan I am crazy SaAz fan.

Happy birthday to you Shivya Pathania ,Many many happy returns of the day May you get everything that you want & I hope you get all the happiness you deserve.May you find success in all your endeavors You are beautiful actress . All the best for your future Keep Smiling & keep shining God bless you a special thanks for breathing life to the characters that we all love so much... We SaAz fans are always there to support you Humsafars...may all your dreams come true...your chemistry with Harshad Chopda rocks. I Miss you both a lot loved you loads and loads *bear hugs* Muah.

Dearest Shivya, Heres wishing you a very Happy Birthday...hv fun celebrating your special day...may the coming year bring in a lot of success and happiness for you...keep smiling always

Lots of love & best wishes

Ashita

Dear Shivya,

Wish you many happy returns of the day!!! May your year ahead be blessed with lots of love, happiness, good health, success, prosperity, luck both personally and professionally!!! Stay as you are simple,humble,down to earth and forever smiling!!! Wish to see you back onscreen soon...

Enjoy your day and stay blessed always!!!!

Lots of love, Priya

happy birthday Shivya! May god bless you with lots of happiness and success. Allah knows, you deserve it! :)
i wish u all the very best and hope to see u on my tv screen soon. Have a fantastic birthday and an amazing year ahead! Love Raagini.

chahaat. thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9rw5fmx9AQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=borDgjE8w0U[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcyPKTpsibQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abxm6X8nRE0[/YOUTUBE]

Fan Music Video:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MChV-BdZRg&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by chahaat. - 8 years ago
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Shivya!!!  Lots of love and best wishes... Stay blessed always...

xamtxlovesxyoux thumbnail
Happy birthday to the gorgeous Shivya Pathania! Hope you have a lovely day, may God bless you with happiness and success hamesha and keep smiling always because you have such an infectious beautiful smile. Love youuu so much Shivya! Once again HBD! -Amna
SahirsBeard thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy happy birthday Shivya! We love you so much and can't believe how amazingly down to earth you are despite all your fame. You've worked your way up, you've made your parents proud, and you've come such a long way. It's so amazing to see your journey in the industry and I hope and pray that you reach many many more milestones.
We all love you so much! Happy happyyy birthday once again to the loveliest gal we know! 😳 😳 😳
Edited by SahirsBeard - 8 years ago
Urooj.HCiansx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First Beautiful Thread Great Job Everyone!! 😊Happy Birthday to you Shivya Pathania and Many Many Happy Returns of The Day, May God Bless Her. Have Great Life Ahead, Enjoy 🥳😊
Urooj.HCiansx thumbnail

Credit: Snehal

Credit: Ana 

Credit: Tooba
Urooj.HCiansx thumbnail

🥳🥳