Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Beautiful .👏

I feel she has not seen those FBs or gone searching for them yet.

Shaad will leave for a while...and Jannat will go exploring.😊

Soupji, question is when... WHEN! Hamar patiensva khatam ho raha hai... 😕

Thanks for the appreciation btw, :) Aap jaise maharati writers se inspire hoke ham bhi thoda bahut likh lete hain.
Edited by ...MonaCo... - 8 years ago
...MonaCo... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gamzada

it is not the dessert (Shaad) that made me feel my thirst, but the sea (Aahil) as it has now made me aware of what is lacking in my life...

That was beautiful! 👏

Thank you for explanation.
I must say you & soup made that scene even deeper & more sensible (imho).

Thank you thank you thank you, me blushing...😳
...MonaCo... thumbnail

Originally posted by: radadolcevida

Thank you so much for this interpretation, it was not a dream sequence of Jannat but just a battle between what she thinks it was truth and what is not. Dreaming about Shaad as her reality and seeing Aahil as lost and trouble dream for her, while the truth was the opposite.

Poor woman, she will for sure loose her mind once she knows the truth.

Yes, in the end we know she is Sanam, but in her mind she is Jannat and in that sense wanting her husband's attention, his touch, etc., are normal things to do. She has questioned her lack of natural ability to do so but she is so determined to do it that it is clouding what her heart really wants. As soon as the blindfold of Shaad (that's how the dream started and ChickSoup pointed it out beautifully in her thread) is removed all she can think of is Aahil...
Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for this! This is such a beautiful explanation. ❤️

I'm sure even the writers don't bother to polish their plot, as much as we strive to analyze the mess they've created! 😉
...MonaCo... thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahwash22

Beautiful Post! 👍🏼 This is the same thought everyone are sharing. Great that people are actually analyzing it, as I have to admit, I did not understand what was the need of the Dream Sequence.. It somehow did not go well with me.. 

But after reading how people are have shared their interpretation of the scene does make sense.. 

I absolutely loved the quote. So well put! This.. Is what the real truth is. She is getting lured toward Aahil and it's about time that she gives the feelings a chance and a thought. Time to use your brain cells, Jannat Begum. 😆 

"Samandar ne mujhe Pyaasa kiya hai... Main Jab Sehra mein tha, Pyaasa nahi tha..."   meaning,it is not the dessert (Shaad) that made me feel my thirst, but the sea (Aahil) as it has now made me aware of what is lacking in my life...

But Sanam keeps getting lured to Aahil consciously or subconsciously and now even though she will physically go away from him, his love will never stop haunting her...

Beautiful! So in love with the Samandar and Sehra words.. :)

These are from a ghazal I posted the whole ghazal for you on page 2. Enjoy!

That said, it is true and apt in case of Jannat. We all were upset with the dori scene which eventually got removed but in that scene Jannat specifically mentions that Shaad's touch feels foreign to her... In her blissful world where she still believes she is married to Shaad she was not questioning or rather dismissing the lack of warmth in their relationship to a great extent. Her constant rant of NEK insaan is more to convince her that she should stick to this marriage than others. If Shaad was indeed Shady/negative, then Jannat would not have been too confused - but it is the fact that she knows he is a nek insaan that confounds her. Add to that now this pull she feels towards Aahil - that starkly contrasts with her thanda-garam relationship with Shaad and makes her all the more aware of what is lacking. She is fighting that magnetism and in that trying hard to get close to Shaad, but in reality she is fighting herself and no one else.
...MonaCo... thumbnail

Originally posted by: FireNIce

Thank you for this! This is such a beautiful explanation. ❤️

I'm sure even the writers don't bother to polish their plot, as much as we strive to analyze the mess they've created! 😉

Awe, my pleasure. Thank you for the praise. It's been almost a year that I made a post on IF, so feels good to be appreciated.

That said you are right. I almost have a parallel story on how this triangle should have been developed in my mind, without the whole witchcraft as well, and I am convinced it would have brought TRPs as well as generated sympathy for all four characters. Four lions should drop their Jannaty (forgetful with bhoolne ki bimari lol ) type writers and hire us !!! 😆😆😆
Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^ Why don't you post more often? I'm sure we all would love to have more voices! 

Really? You could write an FF/SS though! I would love to read to read another take on this contrived plot. Please consider it? Pretty please with a cherry on top? 😳

We have a word for that here. Jannatified! 😆
Edited by FireNIce - 8 years ago
...MonaCo... thumbnail

Originally posted by: FireNIce

^ Why don't you post more often? I'm sure we all would love to have more voices! 

Really? You could write an FF/SS though! I would love to read to read another take on this contrived plot. Please consider it? Pretty please with a cherry on top? 😳

We have a word for that here. Jannatified! 😆

I just gave up writing because QH stopped inspiring me or riling me enough. This triangle was too much for me so I got riled up lol.

I am not very good at SS/FFs, but really, I am so happy to know you'd care to read it...

Basically my idea is that they should have stretched the Pakistan plot a bit more... After the initial lie, Shaad could have honestly told Jannat the truth and brought her to India to look for her past, and three or six months later they both could have failed at it... eventually he could have shown to fallen in love with Jannat (I feel I do not understand why Shaad fell in love with Jannat why), and Jannat reciprocates with a yes, just out of obligation (like Madhuri did in DTPH) because he was a nek insaan. And, then they should have brought Aahil in - so truly there was a basis for heart versus mind and in the end there was opportunity for Shaad to turn negative (and have VT fulfill his desire to pursue a negative character). That would play the perfect plot for jealousy, anger, insecurity on all three sides - Shaad, Jannat and Aahil... I don't believe in whitewashing or totally blackening any character so I would have even given Aditi a positive spin - gray may be, but not black. 

I am sure some fabulous FF writers have already thought of this scenario and written something about it. If I ever feel confident of my writing, I'll definitely consider writing an FF... I promise. But for now I dont think I have the confidence. If the plot does not get too contrived, I promise I will try to post more often though.. 😳😊

That's pretty much the premise of what I think would have been perfect, and 
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Oh and I love the word. Jannatified. :)
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ...MonaCo...

Soupji, question is when... WHEN! Hamar patiensva khatam ho raha hai... 😕

Thanks for the appreciation btw, :) Aap jaise maharati writers se inspire hoke ham bhi thoda bahut likh lete hain.

That is really sweet of U. 😆 Thank U.😳

We are all inspired by the show- hence the rant. It took so long to give a glimpse of the brilliance that attracted to me 4 Lions in the first place. Your story idea is how Shaad fans had wanted it. But the writers were too scared to let Jannat go away like that. They could even have got a positive relationship in Ahil's life as a chirpy girl fell for him and he guided her maturely and patiently.- not that it had to end like DTPH...for the third angles..Really...we could have had so many beautiful and meaningful acting moments.They chose to go the Fear Files path, unfortunately and made a laughing stock of themselves.🤔 

I am still scared to believe this is a change. Perhaps this was an oddity. 

But really glad we all could contribute to the forum after so long. 😊

On second thoughts- It i sgood they did not write a triangle for Ahil- the Insta and forum drama would have made quite a few of us run away.😆
Edited by chicksoup - 8 years ago