Users

Frequent Posters

...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: minnie2308

I like Monaco biscuitsπŸ˜†

Didn't know they make good posts tooπŸ˜›

Anyhow, I am still not convinced...still not motivated to watch the episodes.

Various actors/actresses dancing does not motivate me.

Sanam have a Shad dream and Aahil present only to sabotage it does not sound like my idea of romantic watch.  If Aahil was so important in the dream, why would they not promote that at all. Until precap Aahil was nowhere in the dream.

And why should she hug because someone tells her to... ajeeb hai sab kuch.
besides its so much fun to read you guys than watch that program.. every time Sanam hugs Shad(and that happened a lot until past 2 weeks- after that I could not take the hug dose, so quit watching) I would want to puke. It felt very difficult to watch. that this man who has deceived a hapless woman so badly is not doing anything to ward off this physical proximity.

Awe, thank you...  I agree with you to a large extnd. Random hugs, dances or dreams do not motivate me over all story does...  I just posted that I don't understand this hug-baarish all of  a sudden as it is very forced, contrived and out of place. The bottom line is they have stretched this plot too thin (like they always do) and they do not know how to get their act together and out of this... These hugs (either to Aahil or Shaad) do not make sense at all specially because no one else is hugging each other, heck even Nazia didn't hug Aahil... πŸ˜•πŸ˜²
...MonaCo... thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Hats off to you! What a great analysis! I saw a behind the scenes segment of the song. Just saw the first part, and she was pretty much bowing her head to Shaad. Like saying "I am trying to acknowledged your importance!". It was like she was trying to do justice to what she feels her relationship should be, but then as you say, Aahil comes into her thoughts and disturbs her peace. Her dutiful wife image is shattered! Because Jannat knows that no dutiful wife would ever think of another man when she has a good husband already that appears to care for her! She thinks she is a cheat and she is angry with herself for thinking of Aahil ever! Because had she NOT thought of him, she would not be rude to him! She is more angry with herself than him. But she takes out her anger and disgust out on Aahil. She feels his entry into her life changed her peaceful existence. 

Truth is, she always felt something missing with Shaad. She said so many times in Pak. But meeting Aahil only reinforced this feeling. Suddenly she felt her relationship with Shaad more wanting than she did before. She found herself attracted to another man, and despised herself for it and him too! So you are right. This is less a dream, more the maze of her mind which the makers are trying to decode for the audience in such a sequence! If they had presented this story in a more mature and intelligent way from the start, more people would have been into it! It's their fault that most of the time they failed in this! Coz half the time the show just looked cheap and cringeworthy! But your post most defenitly succeeded where they failed! Thanks for this! 

Shukriya shukriya shukriya... I am glad you liked the post... 

I guess all of us are desperately trying to find some meaning in this otherwise mindless commotion in hopes of having our story , our QH and SaHil revived soon... :) 

The whole season has been very cringeworthy after all and nothing makes sense - even the whole S2-Shaad staged SR was useless... like what did she gain out of it - five minutes of blackmailing? Had it lead to some clash between Shaad and Aahil to baat bhi thi... but this story is not going anywhere... But then if you see I feel QH is famous for that - even during Tanu expose- this is exactly what happened and I was one of the few who hated how she was exposed because I felt it was too anticlimatic. I am afraid SaHil reunion will also be similar.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

...MonaCo... thumbnail
Btw, thanks for the cap...  The hug itself was magical and proof of SaHil or SurVir chemistry though it was very misplaced... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: ...MonaCo...

Yes, I dont understand the baarish of hugs... As such, I have never seen any lady in QH wish Eid by hugging another man -  I am not saying that may not happen in real life, but in QH it has always been men hugging men and women hugging women... Like SK didnt hug Aahil, or S2 didnt hug Shaad... why is Sanam hugging Aahil???  Very out of place and solelly to cater to the galleries... 

Edited by ...MonaCo... - 8 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is wow! Though I haven't watched the scene yet, but this explanation/interpretation has made me "watch" it in a way. That was beautiful! β€οΈ
The Samandar and Sehra, those words could NOT have been used better, I feel. What a gorgeous interpretation of feelings of HER right now. πŸ‘ This made me look even deeper and how the words and the surroundings were considered according to you. 

He, his love is there in her, its just absent. She doesn't recognise it, because she is not allowed to. But when her mind and heart desires to roam around freely, free of those bindings, she "sees" him - around her, in her. How gorgeous this looked reading YOUR words! Wonderful! Thank you so much for this! πŸ˜³
priya713 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gamzada

it is not the dessert (Shaad) that made me feel my thirst, but the sea (Aahil) as it has now made me aware of what is lacking in my life...

That was beautiful! πŸ‘

Thank you for explanation.
I must say you & soup made that scene even deeper & more sensible (imho).

I agree..that was my favorite part.So insightful of you monaco! Love the whole post. Thank you for sharing 😊
Edited by priya713 - 8 years ago
...MonaCo... thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya713

I agree..that was my favorite part.So insightful of you monaco! Love the whole post. Thank you for sharing 😊

Oh look whose here to comment on my post! :). Thank you thank you. I love it when you have favorite parts from posts I make ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
...MonaCo... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

This is wow! Though I haven't watched the scene yet, but this explanation/interpretation has made me "watch" it in a way. That was beautiful! β€οΈ

The Samandar and Sehra, those words could NOT have been used better, I feel. What a gorgeous interpretation of feelings of HER right now. πŸ‘ This made me look even deeper and how the words and the surroundings were considered according to you. 

He, his love is there in her, its just absent. She doesn't recognise it, because she is not allowed to. But when her mind and heart desires to roam around freely, free of those bindings, she "sees" him - around her, in her. How gorgeous this looked reading YOUR words! Wonderful! Thank you so much for this! πŸ˜³

Thank you so much for your words of praise. The part in bold almost made me cry, although you are just extending the same thought in a way, but your words touched my heart...

Sadly so, I realize after all the heart breaking spoilers that I was indeed looking for something  positive where there was none in that scene.  Why why why! Even today when Aahil said Humaare beech bas kuchh kadmon ka faasla hai  AND Murtuza was making fun of him being a fool for believing in forever, I was like, how can the CVS be so sadist... Shaad is their hero - so he kills SK and Saif, perhaps saves Jannat too, and becomes a savior who gets to keep Sanam because Sanam saw today that there are two Shaads. Even my last hopes of Sanam hating Shaad for killing Aahil have died the most cruel death today. Wonder why CVs had to do this? They had a beautiful opportunity to execute a triangle but they ruined it and now KV and the viewers have to pay the price. I know they do a good job establishing a love story so with a new lead may be they will get some TRPs back, but in Gul's land it is always evil that wins and the good just die and suffer?