Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Maroon.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG, such a big response !!!
frankly speaking i thought not many will be interested in this but i'm very happy now seeing the no.of likes and comments i got for this, thank u so much !!🤗

hope this continues till its end😳

have typed half of the part 2 , half is still remaining will try to complete it today only.., hopefully and i will update it tomorrow!

sorry to make u all wait , it was not intentional 

will surely update tomorrow..😊
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
will b waiting 
..Maroon.. thumbnail
thank you all for such a good response , its my first 100+ likes🤗
special thanks to all those who commented too😃

The following 111 member(s) liked the above post:

vydehi,  yashvijaysingh,  aaahsapca,  maancrazy,  jyotiagarwal,  ferdouz,  full2puneri,

LoveArhiForever,  PoorvaArora,  jaya343434,  Aakshithamaansineha,  parveena,

sulocha,  piyabulsara,  vidz.maniraj,  kabu03,  Ponochka,  PEARLPOO,  misty_19,

nalri12,  Preetisharma123nidhirastogi000,  Redross,  akkub.92,  Haya1022bmw,

raven1992,  ruchsweety,  reshmaakpgmail,  jooo,  priyankadwivedi

lethasanthosh,  reshmi87,  vkrish,  lathaau,  Paingel,  morlen,  bhakbhartifan,  Alpha01

,  seductivepurple,  Dazlingdivya,  mamatha.nitika20,  lovepoo,  maneetarsh,  nishnal

taanee,  rashmiverma,  Kkiran,  pearl.white,  rumana88,  kainturakiran,  ketki61,  LM1991,

muskeeter,  sagorika93,  _Simrit_,  TinaSwiss,  vspl,  doll.12,  --mittu--,  shalinimaaneet,  sparklingeyes11,  GC_TheKing,  obid21gurtimuskaan,  

payal.gupta177,  Monikaarora,  deep002,  erumzaheer,  nishamna,  amreenshameem

SaritaMSK,  kank_dahsidMLOVER,  Alamelu,  jssood,  KasiKasi,  priyasree,  anmirza

CheckmateIWin,  arorasurbhi,  zariya123,  mishtypie,  mskfan,  sanum23annirogc,  

jasika08,  aparna3011,  Hanishadevi,  kabslocks,  crazyfriends007,  nehakapoor7,  

ramahesh,  ambeern,  preeti.1harshithaaa,  ambbiha,  freya123,  shah10

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6,  pop77,  love2_soma,  punam2712,  ...Shefa...,  Drashtilove,

taahir004tabby999,  abinash079,  khwaishfan,  _Maaneet_

Edited by GurTi123 - 8 years ago
..Maroon.. thumbnail
Part 2

Maaneet conversation continued...

Maan- wo..aapko congratulations..
Geet-kis liye?
Maan- woh.. aap debate competition jeet gayi isliye..
Geet-oh per tumhe kaise pata ki me jeete hu?
Maan- woh jab winner ka naam announce kiya tha toh me waha present tha.. aur mujhe toh pata hi tha ki aap hi jeetogi aapke points bhot strong the..(he said in a flow)
Geet- tumhe kaise pata mere points strong the ya nahi, kyuki competition toh humare college me nahi hua tha..
Maan then realized what he blurted out in flow..
Maan- ji..wo..woh me waha gaya tha isiliye mujhe pata hai..
Geet- tum waha kyu gaye the tumhe bhi in sab me interest hai..
Maan- ji nahi..mujhe.. but geet cut him in between..
Geet- phir kyu gaye the??
Maan- woh..(he can't lie to his love ones so decided to accept his love for her)
Maan- woh me aapse jhoot nahi bolu ga me waha aapko dekhne gaya tha!
Geet- kyu?(geet has already  guessed his intention )
Maan- woh mujhe aap bhot pasand ho bilki mujhe toh lagta mujhe aapse pyaar hai..
Geet didn't reacted to this because it was not a new thing for her , many boys have already proposed her and she brutally rejected them too, the only difference between them and maan is his class
all those who dared to propose her were from her high class only !
Geet(smirked)-oh tumhe mujhse pyaar i see ek batt battao tum mei aisa kya khass hai ki tumhe lagta hai me bhi tumse pyaar karugi, tum toh mere status ki barabari bhi nahi kar sakte aur.. but maan cut her in between..
Maan- ji jaanta hu, humare beech bhot faslaa hai , meine kaha mujhe aapse pyaar per mera yeh matlab nahi tha ki aap bhi mujhse pyaar karo, kyuki mujhe pata hai ye kabhi mumkin nahi hoga!
Geet- ye sab jaante hu bhi tumhe mujhse pyaar hai..(for her his proposal till date is different all those who proposed before did want her to love them back too but for him he is happy in his own world)
Maan- ji hai..
Geet- sayad tum jaante nahi but mei bhot stubborn, selfish, spoiled aur pata nahi kya kya hu.. aap batao abhi bhi mujhe se pyaar hai..
this question brought a smile on his face 
Maan- ji jaanta hu, aapko doo saalo se dekh raha hu inta toh samjh gaya hu ki aap kaise hai.. is dil ko bhi samjhaya per ye kuch samjhata hi nahi.. per aap chinta mat ki jiye me aap ko kabhi pareshaan nahi karo ga, aap jaise chache aapni zindagi jeeye..
Geet- you are no one , tum chaho bhi toh mujhe kabhi pareshaan nahi kar paaoge!
at this he just passed a smile and said jaanta hu and left from...
from him he always knew there will be no place for him in her life and have accepted it too...
but was it same ?
Geet was still looking at his retreating figure, his confession has surely effected her but will she agree..

Days started passing by, Maan always used to come in evening for washing her dad's car after college hours , though geet never went in front of him after that day but have developed a habit of watching him from her room's window..
he used to wash car with so much dedication as if doing a research work  ðŸ˜† even reet too have started nagging him for her math problems now days but without getting irritated he used to solve it and patiently explains her too..
what geet is used to do is just stare him like finding something in him , like looking at him can solve some big problem in her, like looking at him can make her heart feel some kind of peace..
this starring session has become like a daily routine for her but was she aware about it , if yes then will she accept her feelings too?

ONE DAY AT COLLEGE CANTEEN
Geet and her friends were hanging out and have illegally imported hard drinks to their college canteen, its not so hard for them afterall they are sons of richest people in the city, geet too was relaxing herself after getting exhausted from attending so many classes without any break!
Everything was going on smoothly till the time the amount of alcohol in their body was in control but as it raised it started showing its effects too, Dev along with few more boys started passing mean comments to girls , at first few girls ignored them , few warned them to stay away but boys were not in their senses they started abusing them too
all this reached to its peak when Dev tried to force a girl..
All this never affected geet, she was used to all this , she never cared for all this she enjoys herself and leave without caring what others are doing..
all students present in canteen din't dare to stop dev as they knew later it would result in something bad for them only..
Dev's hands were moving to snatch the scarf from girl's neck when a strong hand held his hand and stopped him from moving further.. this irritated dev and increased his temper
leave me( tried to threaten him) , but Maan is not the one to bend in front of front of wrong  he protested him.. aap galat kar rahe ho! , shut up and leave me or else.. with that he pushed him and again targeted the girl..
its enough for maan to take action against him , he tried to make him understand nicely but no use.. he held dev from back turned him around and gave a tight punch on his face..
sorry, meine aapko pyaar se samjhaya per aapne mujhe majboor kiya ye step leneko..
seeing this scene all the students present in canteen were in shock a mere peon hitting the son of trustee, indeed the breaking news of college
Geet too saw this scene she was fully drunk till now but still was in her right state of mind and seeing maan fighting dev she knew something bad is going to happen for maan as she know dev from her childhood he will not easily forgive him for this..
And Geet was right too that one punch hurted him physically but more then that it hurted his big fat ego! he ordered his gang members to attack him , all tried to teach maan a lesson but he easily saved himself , all this was leading to a mess.. and it was increasing dev temper too , he took a bottle from his side table  broke it and move towards maan, maan didn't notice this but geet did...
something in her heart forced her to stop dev and maybe for the first time in life she heard her heart and moved towards them dev was moving towards maan , maan didn't see him because he was busy in handling others and his back was facing dev..
geet came in dev's way and she said no dev, its wrong.. geet leave its between me and him, leave!
hearing geet maan turned around he was shocked to see her app yaha kya kar rahi hai , jaaye yaha se.. , dev held her hand and tried to push her the sharp edges of bottle were too close to her , maan saw that and asked dev to throw that bottle first but he ignored .. dev again warned geet to get out of  his way , geet in her anger pushed him dev its wrong don't u understand all this pushing each other the sharp ends of the bottle ripped her hands a bit , but she didn't feel any pain but maan saw this he was going to say something when one of the students shouted principal principal... 
principal came there and  was shocked to see the mess created by all , seeing dev and his gang members there he already knew who is responsible for all this.. he just ordered them to meet him in his office right now and went from their in full anger , dev and his gang members too followed principal but before going dev turned around and warned maan , now u will pay for this! and left.. one by one all students too left...
Maan saw Geet's bleeding hand and went from there..
Geet was still standing there looking at her bleeding hand , this blood never mattered for anyone , she live or die it doesn't effect anyone  she too moved from there.. and sat at lonely corner of the college...
She was lost in her thoughts looking downwards when felt someone sitting beside her , she lifted her lashes to glance at the person and found maan sitting beside her but instead of that contended smile which was always present in his face was replaced by some kind of worry and anger.. she glanced at his face to find the source of his worry..
but Maan broke her starring session with his words..
Maan- wo.. wo aapko haath se khoon aa raha., kya.. Me medicine apply kar du..
Without saying anything she forwarded her hand towards him..
Maan slowy held her hand , when he opened the dettol bottle she noticed that he went to bring all this.. 
he applied dettol on the cotton ball and carefully cleaned all the blood marks which were dried now. he used another cotton ball to clean the wound , the touch of antiseptic liquid burned her wound ,a moan escaped from her throat ahh.., oh i'm so sorry , bas ho gaya..
he cleaned the wound and applied medicine and bandaged it..
Maan- ho gaya! ab kaisa lag raha hai?
Geet- accha ,(she was lost in him, his care for her)
after examining the bandage he lifted his eyes and saw her ab aap ghar jaaiye.. aur hai jaise hi washi hi rahiye bekar ke fights ke beech me aise nahi aate.., ab me chalta hu principal sir ne bulaya hai..

That evening Geet was sitting beside her room's window starring outside lost in her thoughts  she looked towards her bandaged hand, this hand remained her of her past..
Past
Geet stop crying beta its just a small injury nothing else abhi thik ho jayega baby, show me let me apply the medicine , no papa  its paining a 7 year old geet said , aww my princess show me after applying medicine it will heal quickly and u will not feel any pain too
really??(she asked cutely) yes princess... then see showed her hand to her dad who cleaned it and applied the medicine , feeling better now.. yess..
Geet Mom- ho gaya baap-beti ka pampering session over? 
Geet- mom u are jealous of us right? paa love me more na... (she showed her tongue )
badmassh! and held her ears
papa!she cried , oh rano leave her she is just a kid
yes just a kid and ur pampering is spoiling her day by day, her demands are reaching high nowdays..
rano tumbhi.. yahi toh din hai bachoo ke demands ki , and what's wrong in all that her papa is capable of providing everything to her, haina princess..yess..
papa papa i need new toys , u recently bought for reet  not for me.. she said sadly
what no ways geet, u already have many and reet now she is 2 years old she is growing now and she needs something to play and i asked u give ur old toys to her for them too u r so possessive that's y i bought new toys for her...
papaa..
rano dila do bacchi hai..
kya bacchi hai!
her father eyed geet to do some buttering to her mother and she started 
mom please please please..
after lot of buttering and pleasing by father-daughter duo rano agreed

next day
Mall
mom i hate u , u r very bad, isse accha toh papa aaye hote shopping pe mere saath he would have bought that for me..
geet i said na , its for big boys not for u when u will be big we will buy for u 
no,i hate u u don't love me, i'm going... and she ran away from the mall towards the road , rano got worried seeing her running away that too towards the road..
geet geet calling her she too ran behind her ..
geet reached the main road and without caring about the traffic she put her step forward to cross the road  , but that was a wrong decision a big truck was coming in her direction geet panicked , she didn't understand where to go she was gulled to that place only and suddenly she felt a sudden force and was thrown out from the road, it all happened in few seconds, geet fell down on land when she turned back there was huge crowd on the road surrounding that place..

That incident took rano away from her family, it did effect geet mind she didn't talk to anyone nor anyone talked to her...
but after few days when she started getting normal she saw her father and ran to him, she tried to hug him but her father jerked her away geet stay away from me..
but dad what have i done(she cried)
u killed ur own mother geet and i will never forgive u for this but dad..
her dad loved her mom allot and loss of rano left him alone in this world, he was an orphan and rano was his big support in his life what ever he is today is because of rano and he lost her because of his own daughter rano was right i shouldn't have pampered geet this much..

from that dad till now her dad never talked to her without  any purpose, he don't even like to see her face , he even sent her in hostel for completing her schooling , he full filled her every need what a father needs to do but never provided her any love which was most important for her..

PRESENT

GEET!! her dad shouted in angry tone , this brought geet back from her past...

precap- maybe last part..😕

hope i wrote nicely writing emotions is most difficult thing for me, hope this part came out nicely

Edited by GurTi123 - 8 years ago
..Maroon.. thumbnail
updated😊
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice part.. poor geet.. feeling bad for her
shalinimaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice part 
Maan ne geet ko bta diya ki wo usse pyar krta h 
Par geet ko koi fark nhi padta 

Geet ka dad geet se hate krta h kyunki wo maanta h 
Geet ki wajh se uski mom mari thi 

Ab kyun gussa ho rhe h uske dad 
Wating for nxt

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
what a past...rano was right only the right amount of pampering of a child is good, more is not good...but geet father did not understand and lost his wife and again he makes the mistake of ignoring her and blaming her instead of being there for her and showing her the right path..this has made geet worse...all she is looking for is someone to care for her and maan is doing that for her now without being asked and knowing it might not ever be reciprocated...aww...
wonder what dev will do to maan now...hmmmw
doll.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful... Maan confesses his feelings to geet and also said that he knows that his feeling can't be reciprocate by her... But still he does ... Geet lost her mother in am accident and her father blamed her for this... Waiting for next
Endgame thumbnail
awesome update maan confessed his love for her it didnt make any difference for her but still from that day she watching him maan hit dev he was doing wrong maan did the right thing but dev will surely hurt him past is really sad geet mom died while saving her n from then her father stay away from her no doubt why she is like this nice part thnx 4 pm