~MG-OS Aggressive Love~COMPLETED !

..Maroon.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
PART 1

ST.XAVIER COLLEGE

PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE

Geet! what is this such a short attendance , i know you are brilliant student make our college proud every year with your results but such a irresponsible behavior will not be tolerated , not a single teacher  have anything good to say about you rather they are fed up of you first u don't even attend ur classes and when u attend disturb whole class with ur stupid acts!
if u were not the daughter of Mr.handa i would surely have resticated you ! after scolding geet he moved to other person standing there and Mr.Dev Mehra just because your father is a trustee of this college you think u can bunk ur classes and get involved in useless fights with ur mates, right! anyways its useless to say anything now , from last 2 years u both haven't listened to me .. but this time i'm warning u both if ur attendance percentage is not upto mark i will not allow u both to give your final year exam, don't take my warning lightly i will talk to ur parents too about it!!
Now you both can go away! though his lecture have no effect on both but still to show some respect they apologised  and moved towards the door to go away...
when principal ringed the bell at this table, geet was moving in front she touched the knob of the door to open it but felt a sudden force pulling her in forward direction , someone opened the door and outside and that force resulted in lost of balance by geet, she couldn't balance herself in landed in someone's arm, for a second she got scared and feeling herself safe she opened her eyes her hazel eyes come in contact with chocolate brown eyes leading to a small eyelock she was lost in it for few seconds , she starring session broke with principal's voice Maan bring a cup of coffee for me.., making her stand properly maan replied and yes sir and left from there..
Geet and Dev too left from there, seeing geet lost dev asked what happened baby u look lost?
Geet-nothing..
Dev- are u sure, kahi us peon se pyaar toh hai hogaya , like love at first sight..
Hearing this Geet got Hyper and replied angrily shut up dev! and don't dare to joke around me and for ur kind information i deserve much better than him got it!
Dev- oh ho cool down baby cool down..

that same day national debate competition results were to be announced and without any guesses winner was geet, everyone present on stage congratulated her...
a pair of eyes from far to wished to congratulate her but he knows she is far from his reach...
Dev- wow geet u won!
Geet-hmm , she folded the certificate and kept it in her bag ...
Dev- what is this geet don't u like to flaunt it , u know if i would have won this i would have flaunted it so much specially in front of of dad, don't u like to do it?
Geet- there's no one who cares..
Dev- geet u have u dad, he would be so happy ..but geet cut him in between let's go dev its time for another class...

that day ,in day time geet attended the classes and then parties with her friends with drink and all till late night , returned home in midnight..
Next morning was a sunday morning she felt till early afternoon and later got up she called meera her personal maid to bring her coffee..
Meera- mamsahab aapki coffee..
Geet- thank u meera , she took a sip of coffee and whole mind got refreshed, u know what meera u make amazing coffee!
Meera- ji, she didn't understand geet's language..
seeing confusion on meera's face geet translated her words for her..
Geet-oh mei bhul gayi thi tumhe english toh aati nahi , me keh rahi thi ki tum acchi coffee banati hu...
Meera- ji shukriya(she smiled at her)

Geet thought to relax herself a bit she went in her backyard and sat on the swing with her book , she just started to read her book when heard the splashing of water looking here and there she noticed a man in a black vest with a bucket of water in hands near her dad's car... she got a curiousity to look at his face too and like obeying her orders he turned around and showed his face, geet was shocked to see him here she called meera to inquire about him meera meera she shouted this attracted that man too...
meera came running..
Meera- kya hua mamshaab?
Geet- wo kon hai she pointed towards the man?
Meera- ji woh maan hai , meera neighbour hai , waise toh uske pass peon ki nakuri hai lekin abhi uski maa ki tabiyat bhot karab rehti hai toh pura paisa unki medicines me hi jala jaata hai, toh meine socho kyu na use yaha pe part time nakuri dila du , kuch madadt ho jayegi uski...
Geet- oh..
Meera- mamshaab ab me jau, woh kitchen mei kuch kaam reh gaya hai..
Geet- hmm jao..
Meera went from there..
Geet too sat on swing and again got back to her studies..

Maan was looking far from there he noticed geet calling meera and asking her something he guessed that they were talking about him though he was not able to hear what..

maan was poor guy not that rich but quit satisfied, though if few years back he never dreamed of this kind of life, his dreams were big he wanted to become architect, he have planned his whole  future but everything not goes according to our plans right.. 
same happened with him too his father was a middle class employee , they were a happy family but everything changed with his father died in an accident , life changed for maan being the elder son of the family all responsibilities  come on his shoulders he had to left his studies to able feed his mother and his younger brother...
he started working from younger age now he is capable of providing full time meal to his family along with that provided best education to vicky too... for him his mother happiness matters the most he can do anything for her! 

geet tried to concentrate in her studies but again and again her concentration was going towards maan , maan too time to time was catching her glimpse... both were glancing each other from time to time few times they caught each other too but that time maan removes his gaze due to shyness...
this all was not liked by geet she was bold girl, does what she wants and she decided to directly question him she left her books stood up and went towards him..
maan kind of got scared to see her moving towards him
Geet- hey you..
Maan- ji..
Geet- hey i'm geet and u?(she already knew his name but just for proper introduction sake she asked)
Maan- ji maan..
on same time Reet geet's younger sister came running to her di di please help me to solve this math problem...
Geet didn't liked anyone to cut her in between even if that person is her own sister and as a result she blasted on her..
Reet how many times i said don't ask me these questions, i'm not a math genius and by the way u don'y u ask dad to appoint a tutor for u?
di please i don't like tutors, please help na..
excuse maan interrupted both sister's talk , if u don't mind can i help u chotimamshaab..
U know these sums??
ji i can try i have studied till 10th and this book is of 10th so i can try..
okay, here (reet showed her question from , after thinking for few seconds maan asked for notebook and pen , in a minute he filled the whole page and got the correct answer)
wow, u r genius(reet was super impressed by maan) thank u! after getting her answer she ran from there
Geet was impressed too
Geet- u remember all this till now...
Maan- ji..

part 2- page 7

part 3-page 14

Last part- page 21

Edited by ..Maroon.. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Simply Brilliant And Storyline Is Refreshing

Geet and Dev are friends , Geet seems to be very intelligent yet she bunks classes
Maan while studying had to leave his studies and concentrate on his family as his dad passed away , Maan had to take on small jobs to he can allow his brother to study and they all can live
Maan is a peon in Geet's college and he saved her from falling he seems to be in love with her while she thinks that he is beyond her status .
I'm only hoping that Geet never insults him about his financial status

Endgame thumbnail
very different concept geet is very much rich little spoil her dad dont care about her maan is just a peon loves geet very much just happy to see her from far maan is very responsible person he handle his whole family didnt regret that he couldnt complete his studies lovely start thnx 4 pm
kank_dah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update.absolutely different concept
Madhuddian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats fr new os dear...
this os is totally different...
i really loved it...
geet is rich & maan is peon...
maan love geet...
Maan work at geet place...
maaneet r stealing glances frm each other,geet caught him...
maan solve reet prblm...
geet bcome impress with him...
eagerly waiting fr d nxt update...
cont. soon...
preeti.1 thumbnail
i really liked it ...
i m still confused who will aggressiveliy love whom 
but will wait for update ..
maan is really intelligent  but count not study ..
may be now geet should help him to achieve success in life
nidhirastogi000 thumbnail
Nice os dear...Waiting for nextEdited by nidhirastogi000 - 8 years ago
priyasree thumbnail

Interesting start

Congrats for the new OS  n thanks for the PM
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
lovely update, seems like geet is spoilt girl