CID Help Desk IV

Posted: 8 years ago

All queries related to CID episodes or CID Forum can be posted here. This is to avoid opening new threads for one-line questions.

Members who know the answers please answer queries ONLY when posted here to discourage others from opening new threads. This is our forum and let's keep it clean minimize repetitions and cluttering.

MESSAGE TO CIDians

Please take a read of "CID FORUM RULES AND NEW MEMBERS INTRO" and "Attention New/Old Members!!" to understand the working of this forum. Please do NOT consider these as restrictions. These are suggestions. We try to keep this place as organized as possible, this reduces workload on Mods/Admins too. Let's be a little responsible to a place which gives us so much joy. We have some interesting discussions here. You have a wide audience who is willing to hear from you. So don't be silent, please join in.

Links to old threads:
well i am trying to recall an epi name but sadly my memory doesn't allow so... 😲😲
there was this episode where Abhijeet sir and Daya sir get into the plane to Delhi to arrest a girl...
then she is murdered in the plane and duo are investigating the murder in the plane... 😊i remember only so much... tasha era case,,,,😊

remembered the epi name for some time...
that it starts from something khoon i guess...but since most of FW epis are starting from khoon so i dunno...
one day when i decided to watch the epi in YT...
lol i forgot the name...😆😆😕
still now cant remember it...

hope someone could post the name...😃😃

Edited by LavenderBloom - 8 years ago
^ Khoon zameen se 25,000 ft uper
Hi guyzzz m missing lavanya and kaveri soo much... anyone know WHY they left CID ?? lavanya was the best CID female officer and she was the slap queen.. so my question is why kaveri and lavanya left CID and which was their last episode of Kaveri and Lavanya??
plzzz help 

tnq ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by aayush101 - 8 years ago
Plz Plz tell me the name of this episode..Abhijeet in Coat and that too in Anushka era...😲

Edited by _Ecstasy_ - 8 years ago
Originally posted by _Ecstasy_

Plz Plz tell me the name of this episode..Abhijeet in Coat and that too in Anushka era...😲

Case of mental cruelty (info given by sherdilali) 
^Oh achha...thank u so much for telling Rifah and SD...😊 🤗
I m going to watch this episode...😳
In which episode did acp pradyuman threaten Dr. Niyati with his gun? And then Dr. Niyati gave some injection/medicine to some officer? I saw a brief clipping of this episode in cid SB episode 'killer in the lab' and want to know which episode was that. Please let me know Edited by Khunav - 8 years ago
From which episode is this pic taken?
https://www.facebook.com/sonytelevision/photos/ms.c.eJw1zckNACEMA8COVolzuv~;GWCA8R~;LBUIhCGxas~_HgNjaRJP6tTkI4xsR2l1xDb~;aaN~;~_Z25uSzT55vv3D~_4AthxhmU.bps.a.951200471569383.1073741900.122069694482469/951201214902642/?type=1&theater
Edited by Khunav - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Khunav

From which episode is this pic taken?
https://www.facebook.com/sonytelevision/photos/ms.c.eJw1zckNACEMA8COVolzuv~;GWCA8R~;LBUIhCGxas~_HgNjaRJP6tTkI4xsR2l1xDb~;aaN~;~_Z25uSzT55vv3D~_4AthxhmU.bps.a.951200471569383.1073741900.122069694482469/951201214902642/?type=1&theater

Case Of Mysterious Blast (23rd may 2003)...