Epdi irukke??? 
I wont miss chatting with you today! 
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Anu shuch lovely words to praise me...I'm grinning ear to ear 
πŸ€—

Kalpana thanks a lot 

Jasminechick thnaks a lot...I feel really amazing that you thought of me while writing those beautiful lines about SoSy
As nisha said...u make us too...and thanks a lot for being such a encouraging part of us..πŸ˜ƒ

Choti that art work...I can't you thank enough for it 

Ashu everything u say just encourages me beyond imagination 

Preeti I'm super glad you could relate to it...and as I keep saying it...I am and am and am and defiantly am 23

Vibhu...what can I say?? It's just the best feeling tobbe told that my presence here counts πŸ˜³

These are the replies I came across
If I missed anybody..really sorry
And thanks a ton and a huge hug

A day that started with nisha's appreciation and that moved ahead withall your love was just perfect 
Kept smiling all day 

Thanks again 

Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Hi to all,

Nams...u have outdone urself...I loved what u wrote about the middle class families...for me the sweet chatter or some simple thing they say brings a smile even when I am crying...lovely lines...have to read it again...read it on the fly...had to go to temple...and got to see some lovely cute kids...but it was too crowded to even coo at them...

instead of praying i was thinking abt Sosy and butter ball and shiny ball..πŸ˜† and actually the balcony romance too...i had to try hard to concentrate

ashu...no changing sides😲...u r not on dude's side...u can only gush abt him now and then (read rarely)...Captain be loyal...stick to the kidsπŸ˜†

Envee...lovely poem...πŸ‘

shilpa thanks a looot
U read every line I wrote 
So encouraging
Thanks a lot πŸ˜³

And a very well written review πŸ‘
The personal example just made me understand things with clarity 

And yes I oray nobody disturbs the two at MM πŸ˜†
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

shilpa such sweet situations.. in my case i use to commute 1.5 hours one way in snow to boston , my son was born and i got a job exactly 3 months after he was born in a company 3 miles away  i have stayed for 12 years now ..
and my daughter was born and my husband finally decided to move to a warmer place and got admitted an MBA ..kids almost always bring good luck.. then all ur life you pray that luck stays and comes to them.

hope u had a good day Shilpa here my house father and daughter are  having stomach bug 😑

Sorry to hear that Anu...hope its not troubling them or u too much...

Its good to know ur kids also brought u luck along with them...but I have seen some opposite cases and I feel really bad when kids are blamed when some misfortune befalls anybody in the family...and these astrololgers/pujaris do not help in such cases...they put the fear of god in them

newly married DIL's and babies being the cause of anything bad in the family really irritates and sometimes the situations nd the timing of the problems dont help their cause😑
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Vibhu... Just caught a glimpse of the videos you shared! 
The girl is amazing!!! 

NSB7 thumbnail
ashu πŸ€—

Going on a tour tonight 
Taking grandpa for the darshan of some religious places in south India 
Will be back on Monday morning

Shayad I may not have network to respond and post 
If I can manage one post for each update I would feel really lucky

Here till I leave πŸ˜ƒ
shidin0117 thumbnail
Coming to the complexion of the babies...oops i have faced it a lot...my FIL being one person who was obsessed abt the complexion...
Son...all fair and pink...looked so cute...but now he is not like thatπŸ˜‰...in-laws came into the labor room...FIL peeked at the baby...and said good  good...he has the complexion of his grandmother (MIL)...good..he had a sequenced order for people in my family on their complexion... first mil...next BIL...next me...next himself...next hubs (needless to say I dont agree with this orderπŸ˜‰)

AND when my daughter was born...ayyo why she is so dark...(she had hairs on her forhead,very small face like a kitten)...nobody in our family is so dark...ayyo she is a girl...she should have been fair...boys if they are dark also...it does not matter... I was so irritated with him...even after I came home...every evening he would come into room peek inside the cradle and only thing he would repeat...why is she so dark, to whom does she resemble😑..both sides of the family would be compared...I would just turn to a side and sleep...but i dont know how...after 2 months...my kuttis complexion really changed...almost fair and looked adorable...then he used to take her and ask me...how did this happen...are you using any cream...LOL...but after a few days...it became comic thing for us...now also we tease my daughter...saying all these things...

Oops...I think enough of my personal ramayan... FIL is no more but he was really stuck big time on fair complexion...and to an extent my brother too...feel like giving him a kick in the butt...😑
shidin0117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Vibhu... Just caught a glimpse of the videos you shared! 

The girl is amazing!!! 

What videos...will someonebe kind enough to post the page numbers or link...its really tough going thru all the pages...esp if your internet connection is slow..

OK see u all in a bit...pati parmeshwar  aagaye...unki seva karni  jaana hai..πŸ˜‰
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

ashu πŸ€—

Going on a tour tonight 
Taking grandpa for the darshan of some religious places in south India 
Will be back on Monday morning

Shayad I may not have network to respond and post 
If I can manage one post for each update I would feel really lucky

Here till I leave πŸ˜ƒ

That is a very sweet thing to do Nam!! 
We will miss you! 
Do try n post your reviews! 
Dont take tension if you dont find signal. Monday aake saare ek saath post kardena :))

Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

That is a very sweet thing to do Nam!! 
We will miss you! 
Do try n post your reviews! 
Dont take tension if you dont find signal. Monday aake saare ek saath post kardena :))

On the previous page Shilpa. They have been quoted by Namratha. Okay wait ll pm u the links