Software Symphony 39 "Wow" - Page 66

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Asma

I made my 16 year old watch the Tharoor video, he ABSOLUTELY loved it. He watched the "Why Britain does NOT owe reparations" and said one line...

"the ones that defended Britain's colonizing were all MEN, WHITE AND OLD"

I absolutely love what your son said meaning his generation has no time for the defence!!

I am so happy and proud! I love ( skin) colour blind kids. There in lies hope for the world I guess. Big smile

They generally don't like to be hugged .. Please tell him I'm his moms age and pass this on Hug.
YO Bro!! Clap
You made my day and I'm sure of moms who tackle that overtly or covertly in some form @ work ( outside)or back home.

I Angry people who look at moms holding new borns being told bacchi kitneee GORI hai or kolandai nana chepa irruku'
Vandu Bala update was beautiful.

No melodrama but a very touching description of a parents hopes and aspirations for ashes u and their shiny ball Embarrassed

II wanting Appa to care for her RnB Clap

Awesome job Nisha..
Bye people... See you guys soon. Smile
Mom's younger sister already had one son and the couple wanted a gal child..But the second also happened to be a boy...After the C-Section delivery doctor came and told it is a boy my uncle was very disappointed...The doctor asked can she tie the tubes of aunt whether they want third baby... My Amma asked go for third one since they wanted gal.. My uncle jumped n told no no two is enough, we have Putti has daughter naSmile

Now I am the only gal among Amma's four sisters...
So many memories are coming back with Vandu's delivery since my home was maternity hospital for my 8 or 9 cousins Big smile

Thanks Nisha..

And Appa's rare concern for our Dude TongueEdited by putti77 - 6 years ago
"He is worth over 100 crores? 1000 crores? cant remember... Mihir said in poker one night" Bala whispered

"WOWWW" Akka was seriously enamored

"If ur Appa finds out he might like him more"Bala scoffed

"Or hate him more..." Akka finished with a philosophical audible sigh...

Bala's insecurities that Appa will love rich SIL than him and Vandu's answer Smile
Bala you will be always Appa's favorite SIL...Edited by putti77 - 6 years ago
Appa smiled at his two darlings on the couch, third too his sister Janaki
Brought the smile on my face, remembering how dad n my paternal uncles feel happy when they see their daughters n sisters together...

Marvelous Nisha for pointing out small small things...They are just real and I can relate to them...

Beautiful update nisha 
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Good evening Nisha and others in west. Good morning All in East.
we in middle class always wait for windfall gains. Want all our woes to disappear one fine day.
I know parents Biggest achievement in middle class is to give best possible education to daughters.
Bala rightfully didn't respond. It would certainly hurt vandu more if he replied in negative.
I haven't heard any of my married friends wanting to go for second. Reason: 1st the education is becoming costlier day by day. People are paying for nursery more than my entire education fees. Difficult to give time to kid. Third now all have become brats.

hey pritee beg to differ Big smile on my side of the world most want 2 kids infact indians are going for 3..
i agree finance and situations dictate having a second one but bechare usme second kids are not to be blamed..
no all kids are not brats its the parents who create the brats so blame the parents ..

the virtues of a second child is a thread by itself LOLLOL
i know several families in india having 2 kids too i agree its expensive but ironically only the rich stop having kids after one or none the regular middle class have 2 and send them to schools and they study ..most of us have siblings and couldnt live without them ..

I feel what vandu is shown here is exactly what happens in india , u fear for the costs and then gush how cute the little one looks and how he is going to study and make way..

Anu she means middle and lower middle class, many of my extended family, cousins, friends that are on one income and, two moderately low incomes have only opted to have one. They cant afford any more. Yes there is always the "posh" segment that will have one to  kinda rub it in that, "Oh we are incharge of conserving world resources" typesLOL

P.S. Good to see you