Posted: 8 years ago
Hola! 
Panda.. Thats a really nice quote! 
Dristi n Putti - KUCH BHI ๐Ÿคฃ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I am sorry that will be impossible for me to do๐Ÿ˜ญ I cant... I cannot to Ekta Kapoor's idea of romance, Ashu makes me cringe. I can make her sing when it rains sometimes..BUT. badly done ball room dances and salsas in the middle of the street when a fire truck sprays is Ekta's forte, I am not going to even begin to compete. Some masterpieces should be left alone, I am so sorry๐Ÿ˜ญ

No issues. 
Am sure she will understand ๐Ÿ˜ณ
It was ONLY a request. 
Am happy you atleast took notice of it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

SO LOVELY
It reminds me of Maanvi๐Ÿ˜ญ
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This one is for II...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Not so perfect but realistic lead,...
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow super duper updates, and had a very good time reading all the comments...from complexion to schools to the life of middle class families...superb.
I loved the way Dude was in DII...Bala and Vandu's simple life...filled with all their aspirations and dreams and needs...Many of us can so relate it. Bala feeling jealous of Dude is natural...if he wasn't i would have Is he for real? Amidst all the problems in his life he associated the birth of his child to be lucky as he got his salary...

My personal bit here...when my kutti was born...hubs went to take out money from the ATM to buy something...medicines ya some bill๐Ÿ˜•...he entered 5000, and got 5500...so he said ok my daughter is lucky for me...i got extra money...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And when son born...after 2 months he got a job in an big MNC...major career boost...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
When I read the update these thghts just came into my head...wonderful Nisha...I simply loved it.

The Balcony romance...sigh.....it was so sweet, I love simple romantic gestures...like an affectionate and loving kiss on the cheek is way better than lip lock...and seeing all the babies II got into the mood...she wanted to go home and romance๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Hope nobody interrupts them๐Ÿ˜‰

The friendship b/w Vandu/Sam/Tan/Bala is superb...Sam and Tan are such a great people...both the families are reaching that comfort level where its so natural for Tan to ask Athai to pack some idlies for Sam...๐Ÿ‘

This just make me wish that the updates keep coming ...the longing never ends...hope Nisha is not troubled by stupid avaricious people...or any other thing...she is free to write more over the weekend...๐Ÿ˜›

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SparkleV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwegkC3Z3V8

2 videos by same delhi girl (fame comedy) one is viral.. truth in sarcastic manner

came across this when I was updating the special index vibhu...!!
Liked them too much

Specially the 
"All the men who want to go out there and protect the weak women and hampe nazar lagaye rakhe hai..." NAZAR HATAO"
Ussi se adhi problem kam ho jayegi"
*clap*
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello to all you amazing ladies and vikas ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Wow super duper updates, and had a very good time reading all the comments...from complexion to schools to the life of middle class families...superb.

I loved the way Dude was in DII...Bala and Vandu's simple life...filled with all their aspirations and dreams and needs...Many of us can so relate it. Bala feeling jealous of Dude is natural...if he wasn't i would have Is he for real? Amidst all the problems in his life he associated the birth of his child to be lucky as he got his salary...

My personal bit here...when my kutti was born...hubs went to take out money from the ATM to buy something...medicines ya some bill๐Ÿ˜•...he entered 5000, and got 5500...so he said ok my daughter is lucky for me...i got extra money...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And when son born...after 2 months he got a job in an big MNC...major career boost...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
When I read the update these thghts just came into my head...wonderful Nisha...I simply loved it.

The Balcony romance...sigh.....it was so sweet, I love simple romantic gestures...like an affectionate and loving kiss on the cheek is way better than lip lock...and seeing all the babies II got into the mood...she wanted to go home and romance๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Hope nobody interrupts them๐Ÿ˜‰

The friendship b/w Vandu/Sam/Tan/Bala is superb...Sam and Tan are such a great people...both the families are reaching that comfort level where its so natural for Tan to ask Athai to pack some idlies for Sam...๐Ÿ‘

This just make me wish that the updates keep coming ...the longing never ends...hope Nisha is not troubled by stupid avaricious people...or any other thing...she is free to write more over the weekend...๐Ÿ˜›

shilpa such sweet situations.. in my case i use to commute 1.5 hours one way in snow to boston , my son was born and i got a job exactly 3 months after he was born in a company 3 miles away  i have stayed for 12 years now ..
and my daughter was born and my husband finally decided to move to a warmer place and got admitted an MBA ..kids almost always bring good luck.. then all ur life you pray that luck stays and comes to them.

hope u had a good day Shilpa here my house father and daughter are  having stomach bug ๐Ÿ˜ก
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi to all,

Nams...u have outdone urself...I loved what u wrote about the middle class families...for me the sweet chatter or some simple thing they say brings a smile even when I am crying...lovely lines...have to read it again...read it on the fly...had to go to temple...and got to see some lovely cute kids...but it was too crowded to even coo at them...

instead of praying i was thinking abt Sosy and butter ball and shiny ball..๐Ÿ˜† and actually the balcony romance too...i had to try hard to concentrate

ashu...no changing sides๐Ÿ˜ฒ...u r not on dude's side...u can only gush abt him now and then (read rarely)...Captain be loyal...stick to the kids๐Ÿ˜†

Envee...lovely poem...๐Ÿ‘
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shilpa... Yes yes. I am loyal! 
Kabhi abhi kadam dagmate hain
Ab se control mein rahoongi. 
No more falling. 
ILOVE KIDS. BAS.