Software Symphony 39 "Wow" - Page 65

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by shidin0117

What videos...will someonebe kind enough to post the page numbers or link...its really tough going thru all the pages...esp if your internet connection is slow..

OK see u all in a bit...pati parmeshwar  aagaye...unki seva karni  jaana hai..๐Ÿ˜‰
special index on page 1
Hello everybody...feels great to be back and in a position to like and post on my daily raga๐Ÿ˜Š
Hello people...
Finally the weekend has started.. ๐Ÿฅณ..
Waiting for next update...
Hope Author Sahiba will give non haddi wala super romantic update ๐Ÿ˜›

SR slowly the Friday traffic building towards Silk Board...Hope you will not be trobled much...
My network still sucks๐Ÿ˜ก...Hopefully from 8:30 PM to till Monday I will enjoy the WiFi in home..
It is difficult to post n like so I will join the comments..
Welcome back Srividya!! 
Was just thinking about you! 
Originally posted by Ashu25

On the previous page Shilpa. They have been quoted by Namratha. Okay wait ll pm u the links
il miss you all too ashu
I keep saying il dissaper and just stay back always ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by moonwearer

Hello everybody...feels great to be back and in a position to like and post on my daily raga๐Ÿ˜Š
a huuuge welcome. back srividya 
Originally posted by putti77

Hello people...
Finally the weekend has started.. ๐Ÿฅณ..
Waiting for next update...
Hope Author Sahiba will give non haddi wala super romantic update ๐Ÿ˜›

SR slowly the Friday traffic building towards Silk Board...Hope you will not be trobled much...
My network still sucks๐Ÿ˜ก...Hopefully from 8:30 PM to till Monday I will enjoy the WiFi in home..
It is difficult to post n like so I will join the comments..
Airtel is hooorrrible
Putti il leave before u come on IF

Hey jyo 
Originally posted by NSB7

<font color="#3300ff">Simple yet beautiful</font>
<font color="#3300ff">
</font>
<font color="#3300ff">A common thing now everyone knows of... The things most simple are always beautiful</font>
<font color="#3300ff">A mother that smiles at her kid who says something... Just a sentence of innocence but deeply meaningful</font>
<font color="#3300ff">
</font>
<font color="#3300ff">A friend who finds u upset and tries to cheer you up.. Just a taunt filled with wit</font>
<font color="#3300ff">The sentence that moves you more than a hundred encouraging words...how she wraps them in just this little bit</font>
<font color="#3300ff">
</font>
<font color="#3300ff">A woman of achieving flair and all the great aura...smiles at an ameture and her little skills</font>
<font color="#3300ff">A lady that wonders at the wise little ones... Wondreing at their understanding of lives bitter pills</font>
<font color="#3300ff">
</font>
<font color="#3300ff">A girl who sits back and admires everyone else..just glad to have known all of them</font>
<font color="#3300ff">She is the real role player...holding thier hands when they stumble on a rock in an eveyday game</font>
<font color="#3300ff">
</font>
<font color="#3300ff">A little lady that fills the place with her presence... Bringing along the gust of energy</font>
<font color="#3300ff">A woman who gets elated at being Hugged by a kid..at the connect beyond age and hierarchy</font>
<font color="#3300ff">
</font>
<font color="#3300ff">A girl who left a mark in everything she did..better are the ones who held her memories and always cherished</font>
<font color="#3300ff">
</font>
<font color="#3300ff">Somebody finds happiness while adoring a baby</font>
<font color="#3300ff">SOmebdoy finds happiness while being called not a girl but a lady</font>
<font color="#3300ff">
</font>
<font color="#3300ff">Somebody puts across her pain in depth of her words</font>
<font color="#3300ff">Somebody learns to smile in some cookies on her table and the balcony and birds</font>
<font color="#3300ff">
</font>
<font color="#3300ff">The smile of a parent at an achieving child</font>
<font color="#3300ff">The gratitude of a daughter at her parents, while fighting battles they still smiled</font>
<font color="#3300ff">
</font>
<font color="#3300ff">ARrival of a new life, return of a loved one..</font>
<font color="#3300ff">A word with an old friend, appreciation for what you pen</font>
<font color="#3300ff">
</font>
<font color="#3300ff">A stranger who understands, unexpectedly she comforts</font>
<font color="#3300ff">A little kid who loves you, a grownup who cares</font>
<font color="#3300ff">
</font>
<font color="#3300ff">A message to keep going on, a message to give you strength</font>
<font color="#3300ff">A song addressed to make you feel better, a call to reach out</font>
<font color="#3300ff">
</font>
<font color="#3300ff">Simple things all i value now</font>
<font color="#3300ff">Thanks to everyone here who showed me how</font>
<font color="#3300ff">
</font>
<font color="#3300ff">
</font>
<font color="#3300ff">
</font>
It's a random potpourri of ideas...I wanted to express...its all jumbled and all over the place...not conclusions or proper Start

Please bear with me

If u find yourself in this poem... <font color="#3300ff">I would feel on top of the world</font>

beautiful!feel free to b on the top of d world!
Originally posted by moonwearer

hey!!!!!
happy happy happy!!!
welcome home srividya!!!
all my tiredness is now off!!!