Dibyendu Bhattacharya back on TV with Star Plus' Badtameez Dil

Posted: 8 years ago

Dibyendu Bhattacharya back on TV with Star Plus' Badtameez Dil

SrividyaRajesh's picture
By SrividyaRajesh
22 Jul 2015 03:02 PM
AdTech Ad

Noted film actor Dibyendu Bhattacharya will return to small screen after his popular debut work on TV, Colors' 24. 

Well, after playing the antagonist Raja in 24, Dibyendu who has been seen in many movies like DevD, Black Friday, B.A. Pass, and the very recent Guddu Rangeela to name a few, will now play a very crucial cameo role for Star Plus' newest offering, Phir Bhi Na Maane... Badtameez Dil (Saurabh Tewari). 

We hear that Dibyendu will play a white-collared goon who would be a MLA by profession. He will lock horns with the male protagonist, Abeer Malhotra (Pearl V Puri) in the coming episodes. 

When contacted, Dibyendu confirmed the news to Tellychakkar.com

The actor will be starting shoot in a day or two, and will be on air very soon.

tfs 😊
lord knows what's the need for a goon in the show πŸ€”Edited by Mahiima16 - 8 years ago
May be Mr tiwari believes that too many sweets spoil the broth!
I believe next track is action!
Meher getting kidnapped by MLA and Abeer doing action sequence to rescue her and then some tight hugging scenes!
Originally posted by VJDIPA

May be Mr tiwari believes that too many sweets spoil the broth!
I believe next track is action!
Meher getting kidnapped by MLA and Abeer doing action sequence to rescue her and then some tight hugging scenes!

but still it's such a monotonous track but anyways i can tolerate any goon for a tight hug between Mehbeer Edited by Mahiima16 - 8 years ago
I would prefer goon kidnapping Abeer and Meher saving himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Call me a feminist, but Abeer's ego will be good to see if that happensπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@shruthiravi oh my i was thinking a little same like thisπŸ˜† that would be awesome to see..πŸ˜†and a bit of romance in between these..😳
Originally posted by shruthiravi

I would prefer goon kidnapping Abeer and Meher saving himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Call me a feminist, but Abeer's ego will be good to see if that happensπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i think this will happenπŸ˜†.
Ohk...but who is he...???
Anyways hoping that Abeer will be kidnapped...like shruthiravi wrote... πŸ˜†
Fab idea to kidnap Abeer!!! I'm a feminist for believing that It would be fun to see Meher saving Abeer πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
abeer will save her for sure but after rescuing he will pretend as if he was not worried at allπŸ˜†