TOI: Veera to end 8th August- All discussions and articles HERE

Posted: 8 years ago

The popular youth drama Ek Veer Ki Ardaas Veera (Beyond Dreams Entertainment) has had a wonderful run on Star Plus since its launch.
But now it is time to bid farewell to the show as it will pave the way for another serial.
Tellychakkar.com has learnt that Veera is set to go off air on 8 August and White Horse Productions' Mohii will take its slot.
The daily touched millions of hearts with its warm sibling revelry tale. Bhavesh Balchandani and Harshita Ojha became household names as young Ranvi and Veera. Post the leap, Shivin Narang and Digangana Suryavanshi played the parts with equal charm.
Shared a source, "The show touched its peak and the makers and the channel decided that rather than dragging the story it's better to pull it off. The team has been informed about the decision and the shooting will wrap up by this month."
Now coming to the replacement show, Mohii is a remake of the popular Bengali drama Isti Kutum. Mohii stars Karan Sharma, Vinita Joshi and Rishma Rochlani in pivotal roles. The shooting for it has already commenced.
We dropped a text message to producer Yash Patnaik (Beyond Dreams) for a comment, but did not receive any revert till the time of filing the story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
dnt know if the news is real or another fake one but its high time the show ends now coz they rn't showing anything materialistic they ruined ranveera with the leap they ruined veeba with veera's  trust issues and superiority complex and i read they have finally ruined gundev too making them obsessed too🤢 hope to see Vishal in a good show with a good ph soonish, All the best to the actors for future projects, hope none of them repeats the mistake of working with mash, expecially Vishal
Hope its finally ending rofl 
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No idea if this is true but I honestly wasn't expecting it to end so soon. I wonder how they'll wrap it up so quickly and whether we'll have a rushed ending that won't make any sense and will just make the characters do a 360 again at the last minute and have a forced happy ending?
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I thought the show would end in October? If this was the case there was really no point in killing Ratan and bringing all this negativity to the show? Why could they not have nicely closed off all the tracks and ended it on the high? Now in 3 weeks how will they give all the tracks a conclusion? Most of the episodes of past 2 weeks have been Gunjan going psycho over Ranvi and Geet? Wasted so much footage on that! 

Anyways, it's a bit of a shock it will end this soon. I enjoyed the show a lot for a long time. But since they killed Nihal, this show just went downhill. They never recovered from it. They ruined Ranveera after the leap, Veeba was also messed with big time in the past 6 months. Now Gundev look obsessed as well! What happened to this show? Maybe that is why SP decided to end it? 

I will miss seeing Veeba, Vishana and Vishal for sure! It is him that kept me watching this show all this time after it turned illogical in parts! Hope to see him in a good project soon! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
If this show ends then I will only going to miss vishal and his super acting. He should do a awesome show and awesome character like Baldev. 
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They should wrap it up on a happy note at least.😲
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am not surprised at all by this news, the show was being destroyed beyond repair and all logic was being thrown out the window. It is sad that not even Baldev was spared when it came to characters being destroyed. I am glad the channel finally decided enough with the extensions, it was time to wrap up this show at the earliest. The cast deserves better!
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
It is good that it is ending

I want the show to end like this

Veera should get a divorce from abusive and obsessed with his sister Baldev and focus on her career
Gunajn should die or end up in a mental institution

RanGeet should get married

+++++
 Haven't watched in a long time just keep tabs 

Did the farming school open?
Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahanya

It is good that it is ending

I want the show to end like this

Veera should get a divorce from abusive and obsessed with his sister Baldev and focus on her career
Gunajn should die or end up in a mental institution

RanGeet should get married

+++++
 Haven't watched in a long time just keep tabs 

Did the farming school open?

+1000000000