Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank God it was Ramya who did the role!! She was fantastic!!
I never liked Sri devi's acting n her voice is irritating!

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .krackjack.

^^ Wow! Baba..wasn't that film supposed to be Epic, film of the decade or something? ๐Ÿคฃ

Many of my friends found the age difference creepy while watching Robot too. Anyway, I can see why Ash kept refusing all those roles..heroine's roles in rajni films are mostly cringeworthy...with films like thalapathy and chandramukhi being an exception.

Baba was shit..Ridiculous ridiculous film ๐Ÿ˜†

Shobana din have much to do in Thalaphy either right? That love track was almost insignificant..On that note, its one of my favorite Rajini films..Mani used to be so good back then..Such an interesting take on MB & Karna..
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ramya Krishnan  was amazing in that role .. I don't think anyone could have acted the way she did
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@rogie : ya, she didn't have a very important role or something but I still found her endearing in that one. Probably because Rajni-shobana had some really nice songs together...sundari and yamunai aatrile...not a very strong reason but still ๐Ÿ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .krackjack.

@rogie : ya, she didn't have a very important role or something but I still found her endearing in that one. Probably because Rajni-shobana had some really nice songs together...sundari and yamunai aatrile...not a very strong reason but still ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh yeah the album..Ilaiyaraja was in such good form at that point..