Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
saw the movie..ramya krishnan was awesome, sridevi shud hv concentrated more on her looks n screwed the craft
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ramya Krishnan was just perfect. At least the producers saved some money.. 

Sridevi  might or might not have been so effective but with Ramya Krishnan owning the role, it is tough to think of anyone, even Sridevi in that strong role.. 
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
6 ccrore is a huge amount? Don't know.

I'm glad Ramya Krishnan got this role. She rocks such powerful roles..her performance in padayappa is still worth remembering.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ramya Krishnan is fabulous in these kinda roles..Her voice, persona totally suits these kinda characters so am glad it went to her..Which reminds me, even her much acclaimed role in Padayappa was first offered to Ash..Cos back then Rajini was desperate to work with her πŸ˜†  Bless her for rejecting the film cos Ramya absolutely owned that part..Atleast Sri here had a shot at doing well cos she is a good actress herself πŸ˜†
TheekThaak thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Ramya Krishnan is fabulous in these kinda roles..Her voice, persona totally suits these kinda characters so am glad it went to her..Which reminds me, even her much acclaimed role in Padayappa was first offered to Ash..Cos back then Rajini was desperate to work with herπŸ˜† Bless her for rejecting the film cos Ramya absolutely owned that part..Atleast Sri here had a shot at doing well cos she is a good actress herselfπŸ˜†

What?? No seriously...Ash?! Oh dear...I can't even imagine her as Neelambari. πŸ˜† I'm super glad it went to Ramya, she nailed the role and turned it iconic.
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: .krackjack.

What?? No seriously...Ash?! Oh dear...I can't even imagine her as Neelambari. πŸ˜† I'm super glad it went to Ramya, she nailed the role and turned it iconic.

Back then, every Rajini film was offered to her πŸ˜†  I think Rajini mentioned it in some IV too if am not wrong..He should be thanking his lucky stars she refused the film πŸ˜† Cos Ramya actually managed to rock that role & even overshadowed him in quite a few scenes πŸ˜†
BornWithASmirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Though Sri is a great actress she could have done justice no doubt but l am glad Ramya did that role she is Fab #RamyaRocks
TheekThaak thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Back then, every Rajini film was offered to herπŸ˜† I think Rajini mentioned it in some IV too if am not wrong..He should be thanking his lucky stars she refused the filmπŸ˜†Cos Ramya actually managed to rock that role & even overshadowed him in quite a few scenesπŸ˜†

Totally agree about that over-shadowing part. I think her character was the most impactful of all...especially during that swing scene, when she says Minsara Kanna...she owned it like no other. Suddenly, i'm more than glad that she has done the role of Sivagami. πŸ˜† I didn't know that Rajni was so crazy about Ash? πŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: .krackjack.

Totally agree about that over-shadowing part. I think her character was the most impactful of all...especially during that swing scene, when she says Minsara Kanna...she owned it like no other. Suddenly, i'm more than glad that she has done the role of Sivagami. πŸ˜† I didn't know that Rajni was so crazy about Ash? πŸ˜†

Oh that swing scene was epic dude..Arrogance totally suits her πŸ˜†

@ bold- Oh he was..If am not wrong, Baba & Chandramukhi were offered to her too..Finally she probably felt bad & agreed to act in Robot πŸ˜†  I don get the obsession tbh cos no one cares for female leads in Rajini films..His fans will go watch it anyway..And to randomly offer roles to one actress irrespective of whether she suits the role or not is ridiculous..And the age difference makes it so much more creepy πŸ˜†

TheekThaak thumbnail
^^ Wow! Baba..wasn't that film supposed to be Epic, film of the decade or something? 🀣

Many of my friends found the age difference creepy while watching Robot too. Anyway, I can see why Ash kept refusing all those roles..heroine's roles in rajni films are mostly cringeworthy...with films like thalapathy and chandramukhi being an exception.