IshRa OS ~My Plight~

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello People.. Though I am not getting satisfied with the stuff i write these days as i feel i am lacking something as a writer but still i did not like the way that the whole Raman's misunderstanding his disease to be a deadly one saga is turned out to be a funny incident. i know it started on a funny note but felt bad for Raman and his feelings so thought to write this one.. i hope it doesn't disappoint anyone...

My Plight

He was back in his room. The incident that took place just in the hall was a big relief for him. All he remembers was the laughing faces of his family, though he was the one they were mocking at, but all he wanted to see was these people happy.

Last two days have been one of the most vulnerable periods of his life. His life, that was once not important for him has suddenly turned into one of the most important thing to take care of for him. Not for himself but for his wife and his kids. He knew his wife is an independent woman and a loving mother who would take care of her family and her kids very well but his content would never get achieved before he makes sure his family is secured and he hasn't planned anything as of now. The mere thought of the news being true for even 1% sends him to the utmost horrible thoughts of leaving his family behind and go away just like that..

He was sitting looking at the wall still engrossed in his thoughts when his wife entered with her laughter still continued as if his family was still making fun of his misconceptions. She saw him and came towards him and sat besides.

Ishita:- So Ravan Kumar? What are suffering from? What was the name of that newly found disease?

She laughed again and he looked at her with a deep sense of hurt in his eyes. He could never expect his wife not understanding his plight. She looked at him still laughing when he took her hands in his.

Raman:- What if the news was true?

She chuckled

Ishita:- We knew it wasn't Raman..

Raman:- For me it was true Ishita. For the whole lot of two days. Do you realize what have I gone through?

Ishita:- Raman...

Raman:- No Ishita.. Let me speak..  

He stood up and stood near the window..

Raman:- You all made me a fun element and are mocking me to think something stupid like this. Ok I agree I was stupid to think it like that.. But for me it was confirmed that I am soon going to die.. Do you people realize what the intensity of my pain was? What thoughts I would have gone through when I was looking at my family and was wondering I won't be able to look at you people after few days? When I was all the time thinking to secure the future of my kids and my wife because I won't be able to walk steps of life with them, do you realize how throbbing the mere thought of leaving my family was?

Ishita:- Raman it was just a misunderstanding.. Why are you taking things so far?

Raman:- Things went far for me Ishita.. Just think if the news would have been a little bit of true, would you people chuckle the same way you are doing right now?? For me the truth was "I am going to die" and is that really that funny? Think of a person who knows he is going to die and can't help it.. I was in the same shoes. I might be overreacting right now but I seriously dint expect you people to mock my feelings, not at least you. All I was worried for was about the future of my family and not about my life...  I was not even a single second worried about myself Ishita but what I got in return? Mockery..

Ishita was standing there with tears in her eyes. She dint realize the seriousness of the situation and his agony. He was right. No one understood his plight..

She went to him and kept her hand on his shoulder. He moved away.

Raman:- Its okay Ishita. I have no right to demand your support and understanding but I feel really sad I couldn't gain it on my own and I have ended up to be fun toy for everyone out there.. May be I am at fault. Don't worry I'll be alright.. And I am really sorry if any of my words have hurt you in any manner.

He left from there leaving Ishita holding tears in her eyes and guilt in her heart. His plight had turned into an entertainment and she now understood how deeply he was hurt and through what agony he had gone through when he felt he is going to die...

It was midnight and he wasn't back to home. She knew he was hurt and she wanted to apologize too but here she was getting worried for him. She called him and he didn't pick up.

She got a message instead

"I am in a meeting.. Mihir is with me. Don't worry I am fine and you have your dinner and go to sleep. I'll be late. Take care..."

Tears welled up again in her eyes as she saw the message. His message told her he wasn't angry but instead he should be. The more the time was passing the more the guilt was floating in her. She sat on the couch holding his shirt and recalled his words. He was so right. His plight was way bigger than they have thought. The mere thought of him not being around could kill her a thousand deaths.

She heard the door opened and he was back. She saw his face and he looked tired. She dint want to bother him so she just asked.

Ishita:- Hungry??

He smiled at her and nodded. He knew his wife would have been on a self blame trip and he didn't want that but his fear of losing her overpowered his other thoughts back then.

And his smile killed her once more. She just nodded and went to get him dinner.

When she returned he was standing at the window facing the moon.. She kept the dinner at the table and went towards him. She couldn't help and hugged him from back which brought him out of his thoughts. He held her hands and kissed them when she let out a sob.

He turned and made her look at him when he found pools of tears in her eyes.

Raman:- This is what I hate the most Ishita.. I have told you several time I don't like your crying face. I am really sorry for what I said but I really dint want to hurt you. You know na , I am a mad man..

She looked at him and spoke

Ishita:- Stop blaming yourself Raman.. You were not at fault this time. I dint realize when this bug of insensitivity bit me. I couldn't realize your pain. When you told me then only I realized that if I had gone through the situation I would have never able to bear...

She let out a sob and he tried to calm her...

Raman:- Ishita.. I am sorry and I would never want you to suffer through such situation. All I meant was, It wasn't easy for me..

Ishita:- I know Raman, you don't have to explain, I understand. A mere thought of losing you was enough to let me remind your importance in my life and I am really happy your doubt was cleared at a positive note...

She hugged him tight and he knew she was in a vulnerable state. He just kissed her head.

Ishita:- I am sorry Raman... Please don't leave me ever.. Not even in your thoughts and dreams.. I would bear anything but parting from you..

Raman:- I'll not even leave you after dying Jhansi ki Rani. You will always find a ghost on your head.

Ishita:- It's not funny..

Raman:- Really?? What did you just say?

Ishita:- I said It's not fu..

She realized her words and his pun.She looked at him with a puppy face..

Ishita:- Raman.. How longer will you taunt me?

Raman:- As long as i live.. Even after that if you could hear me off when i would turn into a ghost..

She hit him and he laughed and she buried her head in his chest..

Thank you so much for giving your time... All i wanted to highlight was the depth of the situation when one knows he is going to die and he cant help it..

Looking forward for your reviews. Please press like and comment. Criticism is always more than welcome.. 

Jum(usaonly). This ones for you..

Love β€οΈ

Sakshi πŸ˜Š

Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Impossible.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res
-edited--

Yipee... I was first to res
Sorry for late unres. Was caught up with studies

Coming to OS,
Very well penned Sakshi di
Our CV's convert every sensible track to a funny one which is not at all required.

Its tough to understand the feelings of a that person
The thoughts which Raman gone through as soon as he heard the news... His worries was up to mark but the family's reaction...
This one was definitely needed.
Thanks for writing this
I Loved it

Do write more Edited by ..Anamika129.. - 8 years ago
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi 
This is nice OS on Raman point of view about his misunderstanding. Even though I find it irritates me to watch it on screen because every time CV turn it into a comedy circus but your os shed a different light to the entire scenario.
ruhi_ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Bingo !!! Even i was thinking the same
This isn't funny anymore
i liked the way you have described whole situation

well written

😳 πŸ‘πŸΌ
-RaatKiKali- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi 
Its beautiful πŸ˜ƒ
It would b lovely if v get a similar scenario in yhm too... 
Nice approach to the current ongoing sequence  πŸ˜ƒ
Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
you gave us your stories after so many days and this was fabulous di. totally enjoyed this one. ya we really didn't thought about such point, thanks for pen down your feelings. let c what is stored for us in show. I loved their bag hug. the best part of story. will wait for another one from you
pcnsb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome..!
Although I am not watching YHM these days..
but I knew something like this was happening...
and its not the first time CVs did this... the sequence of Vandu's delivery was irritating..!πŸ˜•
Coming to your update...
I have always loved your stories...
this is no different..!!
Superb display of emotions..😊
Wonderful!
Do pm me when you post any other story..
Thanks
Nandini😊
Its_sakshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Di it is great... Nice OS.
Raman's point of view is also necessary to understand. Though I don't follow the show regularly but It seems you are very much attached to this Jodi.
Hope to talk to you soon di.

Mona Edited by mymaanluvsgeet - 8 years ago
JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
res 😊
di will read when i get time...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by .Jayashree. - 8 years ago
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awome..