Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: usaonly

Sakshi my dear thank you so much for writing this OS. I really apreciate your talent in writing and this time Again I am so proud to be your reader.you had taught us about Raman plight in diferent way that they show  on TV. It look like silly thing that Raman overact for normal sick like allergy. BUT if we think we are in Raman shoes we will be end up doing the same thing. If you know you are very sick and had less time to be with your love ones you will have to prepare for their security for their future to live when you not around. Raman is hurt and sad cause everybody look at him like a joker. But in reality he went to his pain and hurt that he  think he is going to die and no one understand or support him he did eveything for evrerybody and never think of himself in that two days of his illness  it is really tough time for him he never think he can live without his wife so in the same way he taught Ishu must be understand him and suppot him butn she also making fun of him,that was hurt his feeling the most after he talk to her now she understand what he going through and she feel sorry that she didn't understand him I really want the show on TV to show us like your taught instead of make it like comedy. The end of this story was cute I like they talk even they die becoming like ghost they will never leave each other how sweet of them. Thank you once again for the beautiful OS and come back to writng world again . I knnow all the writer need inspiration from the story from TV  if we get good story line or awesome scence from the show. Love  you my dear.👏👏 Have a wonderful weekend.

Your words take me to another level Jum. You always manage to send me to sky high. 
You took it correctly.if we keep ourselves in raman's shoes we will realize how difficult it is to digest the fact that you are dying and still thinking for your family even during the turmoil of leaving your life and family behind.. He wanted at least his sensible wife to understand his plight. 

I wanted to keep the end happy though had initially thought to end it on the note of ishita's realization but then thought what would be the difference between me and CVs if i too end up leaving loop holes behind like them so thought to give it a happy end.. 

thank you so much for such motivation dear.. 

Lots and Lots of love

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil_1

I really can't think of anything to say! Just a request... Continue writing!

Thank you so much. It means a lot.. Will try to continue writing..😊
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just read this gem 😳

I can relate this thought process so much with the character that Raman has been in the past. The way this situation was handled in the show was completely broken. These days the CVs believe in making a mockery out of everything, especially anything related to Raman. 

True, nobody even tried to understand what he must have been going through, thinking his life was coming to an end 😭 Thank you for writing this much-needed OS. It is brilliant 👏 👏 
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nidoo-

Just read this gem 😳

I can relate this thought process so much with the character that Raman has been in the past. The way this situation was handled in the show was completely broken. These days the CVs believe in making a mockery out of everything, especially anything related to Raman. 

True, nobody even tried to understand what he must have been going through, thinking his life was coming to an end 😭 Thank you for writing this much-needed OS. It is brilliant 👏 👏 

I so agree with you.. Either some of the issues are left unsolved or some of them are just suppressed under the laughter of characters.. It is really needed to have a meaningful end to every issue and situation so that there is no loop hole left behind.. 
I was a lil disappointed when i realized that Raman's feelings have been neglected and suppressed for the sake of showing him stupid and funny..  This is why i wanted people to understand his plight.. 

Thank you so much for such a lovely comment. i would like to read your reviews on my other works too... 😳 Laalchi me 😆

Thanks and have great time..
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

I so agree with you.. Either some of the issues are left unsolved or some of them are just suppressed under the laughter of characters.. It is really needed to have a meaningful end to every issue and situation so that there is no loop hole left behind.. 
I was a lil disappointed when i realized that Raman's feelings have been neglected and suppressed for the sake of showing him stupid and funny..  This is why i wanted people to understand his plight.. 

Thank you so much for such a lovely comment. i would like to read your reviews on my other works too... 😳 Laalchi me 😆

Thanks and have great time..

@red - That has been the practice for a long time, sadly 😔

@blue - The same thing happened in the current track as well 😔

You're welcome 😳 I think I have read some of your other stories in the past, when I was a silent reader 😛 😳

Btw you're welcome to extend the same courtesy to me 😃 though I've only written one OS so far 😳
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nidoo-

@red - That has been the practice for a long time, sadly 😔

@blue - The same thing happened in the current track as well 😔

You're welcome 😳 I think I have read some of your other stories in the past, when I was a silent reader 😛 😳

Btw you're welcome to extend the same courtesy to me 😃 though I've only written one OS so far 😳

Yup raman's strong headed character has somewhere butchered.. 

Its good to hear you have read my works.. Thanks for reading 😊

I have read your OS on night after.. 😳 Sorry i am very bad when it comes to commenting.. But i really liked it..  Both Ishita and Ramn's POV..
Hope to read more stories from you.. 😊
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing os
beautifully written
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi_vrushan

amazing os
beautifully written

Thanks Prachi 😊