Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farahwalikhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It's tough to say at this point because everything is hinting towards Mohib-Surat so far, but with Pak dramas you never know.
NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Originally posted by: farahwalikhan

It's tough to say at this point because everything is hinting towards Mohib-Surat so far, but with Pak dramas you never know.

did anyone watch this week episode ? What happened in it?
NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Hmmm ok Thanks for info
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just started watching this incidently , watched the first epi nd OMG i lyked it so much i have watched all the episodez in few dayz... I might be the odd one out but i hav actually started to lyk Gohar after watching this drama๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
He iz so gud as Mohib, i lyk these kind of guyz who pray namaz regularly, nd hav a great respect fr girls, nd talk politely ...๐Ÿ˜Ž
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it is today in few hours i think unless things changed. I want this misery to end now. Too much of ping pong already. today should be the last episode i think.
NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Originally posted by: cimba

it is today in few hours i think unless things changed. I want this misery to end now. Too much of ping pong already. today should be the last episode i think.

what happened in today's episode
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

why has this show still not ended
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

it WAS good but now it needs to end
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
25th episode
So now Simran and Talaal oth have sudhrofied They both realize the importance of their jeevan saathi and wanna be with them but Jeevan saathis wanna move on with each other

Mohid has made up his mind now that he wants to be with Surat Here i guess the twist will come Surat might wanna give Talaal a chance as now he is redeemed and also he needs her All the times Mohid told her to give her marriage a chance now she will finally listen to him and maybe when she is praying she will see Talaal as her answer from Allah So then this time she will give advice to Mohid that he should give his marriage a chance This time she will show him the right path which leads him to his wife

I still have hope for Mohid Simran Surat Talaal

2 more eps bas hai to show this much Too much ping pong 
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not sure but i think i saw an ad on ary fr this epi as 2nd last epi, so according to that dis show iz ending next week