Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farahwalikhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm really beginning to doubt Talal/Surat now. Good thing I like Mohib/Surat as well. Shipped it since episode 1 and I'm cool with them ending up. They're both such good and sweet people. Poor Surat. Will her parents and Mohid believe her? They should know she isn't a munafiq. 
Y all Pakistani drama shows that second is not a bigg deal...in every dramas they are showing second marriage!!
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PSYCO

Y all Pakistani drama shows that second is not a bigg deal...in every dramas they are showing second marriage!!

At least they are all close to reality

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

well most of the time they are too OTT 😆
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

well most of the time they are too OTT 😆

Still not a match in the OTT dept to the shows here ðŸ˜†
Nothing in the range of current QH and all similar shows
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

well they are completely different genres...as Pakistani shows tend to focus on social issues and morals of our society, they try to show the bitter truth of our lives even if it is too OTT to digest...whereas i dont think indian shows even aim to show reality they focus more on fantasy stuff as in what people dream to see, romance etc
I personally think dramas and movies change people way of thinking they should show positive things because of shadisss Ekta kapoor flop huee!!they r showing beautiful educated girls are acting like doormates
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Poor Surat. I just watched today's episode and whilst I knew it would happen, I cannot believe how evil Talal's mother is becoming. Talal really doesn't deserve Surat. After today's episode, I'm rooting for Surat/Mohib once more. It seems to be heading there anyway. 
farahwalikhan thumbnail
I LOVED today's episode!!! Mohib/Surat were perfect and I love Talal in this episode. Gosh, I almost want to ship Talal/Surat as a couple but I won't get my hopes up. I just think they're too different to truly last as a couple forever but the fact that Talal doesn't want to falsely acuse his wife of something she's not. I really think the girl playing Simran is a fantastic actress because her and Talal literally stole the show today. And Hareem was stunning. She didn't have too many dialogues but her expressions and the way she felt. And Mohib being her comfort...dawww!! Does he still have feelings for her? Someone needs to seriously vid Surat/Mohib because they are too cute.
NINALOGY thumbnail

what happened in this episode ? Is there is any chance of talal n surat togetherness.