Misssinha77 thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

I hv because aso isappointed that now I hv started hoping Maya n W hv no love track atleast that will keep most of his fans happy and maybe they will be less vile and the show experience will be less toxic on sm. When jbg came out I wanted these two to work together again so badly literally used to manifest it but having seen the way things have been since that show came out I detest them working together (infact don't want any of my fav actresses to work with him he should just stick to one co star and keep the masses happy)cos if there's so much negativity around them what's even the point when u know people are just sitting waiting to spew filth n sabotage it. The entire experience will be nothing short of traumatic wish I was proved wrong but it's too far fetched 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Like I said you’re over generalizing. A lot of Yumna Wahaj fans here love the maya Wahaj pairing too. I’m sure the show will be well loved. 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

DT NOTE:

Kindly note that Pakistani Serials Forum is not a platform to discuss fans/fandoms of Pakistani serials. The forum is meant for discussion of Pakistani serials (or any show, if it is the CC thread) and related actors/characters.

This is an open forum where everyone is allowed to have their own opinion, likes and dislikes, and members are expected to communicate in a respectful manner. But instigating/taking digs on members or fandoms for their choices/discussing fandoms (especially discussion on fanfights) in order to create unrest in the forum is NOT ALLOWED as per our community guidelines.

Topic Locked.

Regards,

PSF DT

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 17 days ago