|}The Priyamvada Chronicles{| - Page 4

Poll

Who do you think will come out of this serial w/ least damage?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Must watch episode for all VaDa fans.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Really,  Adirath should first marry Priyamvada and then order  her to make Karna Pandu's yuvraj 😆
Vr15h thumbnail
Guys, Karna makes a  guest appearance in  *+DYM CNAT+*  There, though, it's Aham v Aham.

Enjoy 😆
Cotswolds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Vrish, Long time no c.. Recently learnt about new serial on Karna and dared to watch few episodes.😆

Your OS are amazing as always. So the entire thread dedicated to Priyamvada ? You are obsessed with this good looking Priya...

By the way I voted for Kunti.
Edited by Cotswolds - 8 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Cots

This is actually CNAT only, but given this new name given how pivotal this character has been in the serial.

Incidentally, no name has been given to this maid so far, so we're just reusing the Priyamvada name 😆
Vr15h thumbnail
While going  to Hastinapur, Karna asked Adhirath  who made the rules about a Suta's hand being cut off if he touched the bow?  Adhirath told him that it was Manu.

So Karna decided to confront Manu and set off snowboarding to Suryakund 😆  Suryadev welcomes him, and asks him the reason of his visit.  Karna told him that he wanted to meet Manu.  Suryadev agreed, and took him to Manu.

Karna asked Manu why he chose to write such draconian laws.  This upset Sanjana, and she slapped Karna.  Karna started crying, and wished that his mother was there to support him just like Manu's was.  Just then, he saw Pandu approaching and ran to him, buried his  face in his lap and resumed crying.  Pandu and Madri had died by now, which is why they were up here on their way to heaven.  Karna then decided to go from Pandu to Kunti, and so turned to his wife, hoping to get the same comfort.  But Madri pushed him away, telling him that there was no place in her heart for a suta.  Karna turned back to Pandu & continued weeping, and asked him where Maharani Kunti was.

Pandu told him that Kunti stayed back on earth to take care of their 5 children.  So after getting no answer from Manu, Karna left, and decided to go to Kunti.  However, by now, Kunti's favorite son was Sahadev, and she had no time for or interest in Karna.  That was yet 1 more crushing blow to Karna, who was upset at seeing his place in Kunti's heart usurped by Sahadev and her other 4 sons.

As a result, Karna's lifelong enmity w/ the Pandavas was born 😈
Edited by .Vrish. - 8 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Karna gets the news that everybody is celebrating the news of Yudhisthir's birth.

So Karna, Shon, Vrushali and their 2 other friends go to the forest, where there are a lot of people wanting to see baby Yudisthir, but are kept away from him by Kuru security.  However, Karna gets near and fires a flower arrow at Kunti.  Pandu sees it and brings Kunti's attention to it.  Kunti is happy to see Karna again and asks security to let Karna in.  Karna requests that his friends get in as well.

Karna then asks to see the baby.  Kunti shows him the baby, and Vrushali wants to touch him.  However, Karna beats her to it and takes Yudhi in his lap.  Yudhi is calm & chuckling.  However, the moment Vrushali takes him, Yudhi starts crying, so Karna takes him back.  Kunti then asks Pandu to join them, and asks Shon to take a group photo of Pandu, Kunti, Karna & Yudhi.  Shon agrees, and they all like it.  Madri is miffed at being left out, so Pandu asks Shon to take another pic.  Vrishali is now jealous of Karna  getting clicked w/ royalty, so she runs to join them and hugs Karna.  Madri however warns her against touching Yudhi again, since she makes him cry.  So Karna sits on Kunti's lap and takes Yudhi in his.  Vrushali wants to join him, but Madri grabs her and puts her on her own lap, while sitting on the other side of Pandu.  Shon takes a few pictures.  Then the other 2 friends send Shon to join them as well, and Madri takes Shon, while Pandu puts Vrushali on his right lap.  She tries to reach out for Yudhi's nose, but Karna slaps her on the knuckles and she glares at him 😈😆

Their meeting over, Karna gives Pandu an arrrow which he has made into a selfie stick.  Kunti asks him who he'd like to see get it.  Karna mentions Yudhi, but Kunti asks him if she could give it to any future babies of hers?  Karna agreed.
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Karna gets the news that everybody is celebrating the news of Yudhisthir's birth.

So Karna, Shon, Vrushali and their 2 other friends go to the forest, where there are a lot of people wanting to see baby Yudisthir, but are kept away from him by Kuru security.  However, Karna gets near and fires a flower arrow at Kunti.  Pandu sees it and brings Kunti's attention to it.  Kunti is happy to see Karna again and asks security to let Karna in.  Karna requests that his friends get in as well.

Karna then asks to see the baby.  Kunti shows him the baby, and Vrushali wants to touch him.  However, Karna beats her to it and takes Yudhi in his lap.  Yudhi is calm & chuckling.  However, the moment Vrushali takes him, Yudhi starts crying, so Karna takes him back.  Kunti then asks Pandu to join them, and asks Shon to take a group photo of Pandu, Kunti, Karna & Yudhi.  Shon agrees, and they all like it.  Madri is miffed at being left out, so Pandu asks Shon to take another pic.  Vrishali is now jealous of Karna  getting clicked w/ royalty, so she runs to join them and hugs Karna.  Madri however warns her against touching Yudhi again, since she makes him cry.  So Karna sits on Kunti's lap and takes Yudhi in his.  Vrushali wants to join him, but Madri grabs her and puts her on her own lap, while sitting on the other side of Pandu.  Shon takes a few pictures.  Then the other 2 friends send Shon to join them as well, and Madri takes Shon, while Pandu puts Vrushali on his right lap.  She tries to reach out for Yudhi's nose, but Karna slaps her on the knuckles and she glares at him 😈😆

Their meeting over, Karna gives Pandu an arrrow which he has made into a selfie stick.  Kunti asks him who he'd like to see get it.  Karna mentions Yudhi, but Kunti asks him if she could give it to any future babies of hers?  Karna agreed.

Fast forward some odd decades later and Karna is standing on his chariot, sweat dripping from his forehead as his eyes met that of his opponent, the beloved son of Kunti - Arjun, who was perspiring similarly. Karna urged Shalya, the King of Madra and his charioteer, to steady the horses and steer them towards the left where he planned to flank Arjun. As Shalya whipped the horses, the horses neighed in excitement and thundered off to the left. 

As predicted 20 years earlier by the curse of the Brahmana, the earth opened up and started chewing on one of the chariot wheels. Karna looked down and with expert skills, still managed to parry the countless volley of arrows Arjun sent towards him. 

Shalya jumped down and tried to lift the wheel, but the earth opened up and started chewing on his foot as well. Crying helplessly, he called out to Karna who sighed and had no choice but to leap down as well. 

Arjun immediately stopped firing arrows while he waited for Karna to mount his chariot. Krishna turned around and said, "oh mighty son of Pritha why have you stopped firing your arrows?"

Arjun replied, "Keshav, he is on the ground. It's against the rules to attack him"

Krishna smiled, "This war has gone far beyond rules Arjun. Shoot him now."

Confused, Arjun sat down and starting going through his quiver. "Let's see, should I throw this arrow at him or maybe this arrow?"

Krishna groaned. "Arjun, what are you waiting for? Karna is the only obstacle to victory and you're thinking about which arrow?"

"But Keshav, Karna was never our enemy. In fact, he held Jyesth when Jyesth was a baby. He's like a father figure to all of us."

"And so was Bhishma and Drona ... what is your point?"

"Exactly. Bhishma was shot down because that's how he wanted it to go down. He still isn't dead though. Drona had already left his body with BIL severed his head, so he didn't feel any pain. But now, I'm not sure how to take down Karna in a similar manner?"

"Oh for crying out loud! Take a stupid arrow and release it with all the power you have. He won't feel a thing!"

"OK OK.. Sheesh, just wanted to be nice to him." Arjun picks out an arrow, a pointed arrow, and places it near his own neck."

"What are you doing Arjun?"

"I'm just testing if this arrow will hurt the most Keshav."

Krishna placed his palm on his forehead, thereby creating the first facepalm. "Look bro, you're gonna lose the war."

"All has already been lost Keshav. I lost my sons, my grandsire, my guru ... my father in law, my cousins. Karna is the only left sign of fatherly love for Yudhi, I cannot do this do him!"

"But Karna helped kill Abhi!!"

"I know ... but we've always put Jyesth first. Even in the DS, we didn't say anything because of Jyesth."

While these two were having this conversation, Karna's bulging muscles were beginning to ache because the earth wasn't letting go of his chariot. He had tried everything from lifting it, to shooting arrows, to removing the axle, to even offering Shalya as a sacrifice. He even tried to bribe the earth by offering another, more tasty wheel, but the earth was relentless. He looked over to Krishna-Arjun and seeing them engaged in conversation, he quickly grabbed his bow and aimed it at Arjun. 

Shouting like the roars of thunder, he yelled, "Arjun, raise your bow and fight. No need to wait for me. I shall fight you on foot. This earth is my chariot! Shalya is still my charioteer --"

Arjun's face looked disgusted. As he pointed towards the ground, Karna looked down and almost stepped back. Shalya had been thoroughly chewed and spat out by earth. His body was crooked and his hair had been ripped out.  Seeing a note taped on the back of Shalya's armor, Karna leaned down to read it. 

"This man tastes funny. You can have him back."

Karna sighed and shook his head. "Whatever.," he murmured

Lifting his bow, he pulled back his bowstring and fired. "Pranipaatthhh!!" he yelled.

Arjun, as fast as a jaguar, lifted his Gandhiva and pulled back his bowstring releasing the arrow. "Pranipaaatthhh!" Arjun yelled back. 

After exchanging arrows, Karna looked down and noticed his wheel was still stuck. Our situation is like this wheel, he thought. My condition is like this wheel. Time wants me to be swallowed by the earth, but I keep fighting. I think it's time to end this, I will not die.

Karna closed his eyes and uttered the mantras for the mightiest weapon of all, the arrow of the creator Brahma. He opened his eyes and looked around him. Nothing. He closed his eyes again and repeated the mantra, but again nothing was there. He cried out in anger, beat his chest and yelled out the mantra, and poof! the arrow appeared in front of him. As he reached out to grab it, it disappeared. 

Krishna and Arjun both heard the mantra invoking that weapon when Karna yelled it, and Arjun yelled the proper mantra back, but the sound of the battlefield seemed to have amplified. 

He looked through his quiver and pulled out a special rectangular arrow head. He thought back to the first time he got this - from Maharaja Pandu himself ... the infallible selfie arrow.  He threw the arrow with his hands towards Arjun and it gracefully landed a few away from him. 

"This is the selfie arrow you dad gave to me. I want you to have it."

"What does it do?" Arjun replied.

"I don't know. Your mom wanted me to give this to you or Bhim."

"And you chose me over Bhim." Tears filled Arjun's eyes. Krishna sat back, shaking his head, "yes i know..." he said to the horses neighing with rage, "arjun is being pathetic right now. "

"Well you know what Karna. I want us both to have it." Arjun leaped off the chariot and walked towards Karna. "You do the honors." Arjun said, handing the arrow back to Karna. 

Karna smiled and placed the arrow on his bow and pulled it back, aiming it at a 45 degree angle. As he was about to release it, Arjun noticed an interesting notch on the top part of the arrow head. "Wait hold on a second." he said. 

Arjun pressed down on that notch and seconds later, a sheet of paper came out the tail end of the arrow. Grabbing it, Arjun read aloud.

"You have now activated the selfie arrow. Aim this in the direction away from you, at precisely a 45 degree angle. A slight shift in the angle will destroy humanity."

Karna shrugged and aimed at precisely a 45 degree angle. Just as he was about to release it, Arjun placed his arm on karna's shoulders, thereby lowering the angle. Another message popped out of the end. 

"You blithering idiot. What part of only at a stupid 45 degree angle did you not get. Did you want to destroy humanity?" It read.

"I figured it was meant to kill someone right Karna..". But Karna just stood there in thought. Perhaps this weapon was far too powerful. He was about to place the bow down, when Arjun shook him. "Come on let's do this!!! This time I won't interfere."

Karna shrugged and aimed it again. Releasing the arrow, it flew into the air and hovered in front of them for a few seconds. A flash of light blinded the two warriors, but they managed to keep their eyes wide open."

Seconds later something else flew out of the arrow's end as if it had a bad meal and was suffering from the Hershey squirts. 

Karna pushed Arjun aside and yelled, 'Bhaag Arjun Bhaag!"  and he stood there taking the full hit of the selfie pics. Seeing Karna fallen to the earth by the merciless, and razor sharp selfie pics, Arjun vowed to never let such a thing exist in the world. 

The world had seen the dangers of selfies back then, but now the ignorance in the youth regarding its dangers has crawled back into a position of power. 

Let this be a warning to all - Ban all selfies ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Edited by shyam09 - 8 years ago
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
btw -- awesome Vrish. Haven't laughed like that in months. ðŸ¤£
Vr15h thumbnail
Shyam, purrrfekt!!!  Only thing I didn't get - did the selfie stick arrow take selfies of Karna, or Arjun as well?