SW Symphony 36 - Page 59

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Shru: My now 7 year old was 5.5 when we went to Paris two years ago, he looked at the nude European statues of  women and said "GA ROSE"

I was like "ummm yaaa ... sure...wait another 15 years and say the same thing"ROFL

His only question in Louvre was "WHO stole their clothes?"

Too many naked sculptures everywhereLOL
Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
"She was crying" he texted
Ranjan and hit send and then
cursed colorfully,
regretting his decision to have
appeared vulnerable in front of
him

Evil Smile
come back home!!!
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Shru: My now 7 year old was 5.5 when we went to Paris two years ago, he looked at the nude European statues of  women and said "GA ROSE"

I was like "ummm yaaa ... sure...wait another 15 years and say the same thing"ROFL

Shucks! It's really so interesting, but ha Paris and Europe for that matter is certainly something else. We went two years ago and our guide absolutely convinced us that we must go see the cabaret. I asked them a zillion times whether it was ok to take my 16 year old and they kept insisting it most certainly was and there wasn't much nudity, just music and dance and the Pom Pom girls. My husband stayed back with the younger one and I went with the older one. Their definition of less nudity was in fact full nudity. I ran out as fast as I went in After spending some crazy amount of euros for moulin rouge. My daughter till today tells me how I have scarred  her for life! 
To dream and explore :
I can see how ranjan is making valid points about why II should join him...!
If II keeps the conversation in her mind and things  don't go well with KPMG...chances are she joins ranjan...a lot to face then also..but now I see a better future for her there 
Ranjan won't just give her a role cos she is the bahu...he is a sensible man and will make sure she gets a  role she deserves 
Thats a long way ahead though... I don't see II stepping towards excelsior any soon

Craving and kabbadi league 

Sad...II is having a bad bad time 
But dude can  now see things evidently 
It's deeply troubling him
Do something dude...come back to India

Its awesome the conversations between dude and dad seemed so dad and son like again
Him worrying about something that he messed up...ranjan not pointing it out straight and still showing him he has messed it up
The both are getting better at making conversations

I loved seeing dude as a lost puppy and approaching ranjan for reassurance... It's subconscious but its happening

Dam nice
Thanks Nisha

Shru: My now 7 year old was 5.5 when we went to Paris two years ago, he looked at the nude European statues of women and said "GA ROSE"

GA-ROSE!!!
Oven theory!!!!

ROFL
Originally posted by ishruhi

Shru: My now 7 year old was 5.5 when we went to Paris two years ago, he looked at the nude European statues of women and said "GA ROSE"

GA-ROSE!!!
Oven theory!!!!

ROFL
a very smart question you know...who exactly stole their clothes?? ROFL
Very good reviews Nammu..
Nouf I picked same lines from update..Check page 59.. But I am not angry on Dude..liking his craving..

Nisha any plans for Dud to visit Delhi from Geneva?
Nishaaa...I finally managed to read the last few chapters..So d dude is badly missing II...I won't be surprised if he leaves his flight to Geneva and comes to India...that'll be crazy...

And yes congratulations on the 36th :)