SW Symphony 36 - Page 60

Posted: 8 years ago
Bye till the next time we meet!
Vandu II talks always carry logic.. 
I liked what Vandu pointed out.. She must have applied... Thats why my rant.. BE AGILE II ðŸ˜­
And why make Bala speak with Nalayak? 
Actually why make anyone speak with nalayak???? 
Its their personal issue right? 
How far is it correct to interfere? 
They all always knew trough II it was going to be like this. What is there to talk now?!?! 
II... Plesse think of BUTTER... I am missing her.. Not Shravu ðŸ˜­
Everyone missing butter Ashu..
Hope she will give visit to MM in next update ...
Good morning...
Vandu is so sensible. How come she doesn't rub off on II more? Does love really make one so very unreasonable? She's always blaming my Dude😭
Agreed that he can do more or has more resources, if I may say so, to go back to Delhi or continue to travel often to be with her. But she's usually acting like a petulant child. I especially cannot connect with the not taking calls after he's tried calling 3-4 times😲. Personally, I've always looked at such behavior as opposed to courtesy. 

Yes, I'm liking the fact that R&B is feeling insecure. He's been a bit too smug about her choosing him at times😃

I wonder what the conversation with Bala will bring forth, if it's actually happening. 

And pls Nisha BUTTER KO Lao. Abhi bohut ho gaya II and her karnama. I want BUTTER as the lead for a few updates🤗
ASHU!!! Tune Phir mere Dude KO Nalayak kahan?
Tujhe apna ROMEO mil gaya toh dusron par kichar uchalegi?

Btw, which song did you screech...sorry, sing when you saw him again?? Taylor Swift ka love story???🤣

Romeo save me,
I've been feeling so alone.
I keep waiting, for you
But you never come.
Is this in my head?
I dunno what to think.
He knelt to the ground 
And pulled out a ring 
And said ...  

(to be continued...)🤣
Originally posted by dristi64

ASHU!!! Tune Phir mere Dude KO Nalayak kahan?
Tujhe apna ROMEO mil gaya toh dusron par kichar uchalegi?

Btw, which song did you screech...sorry, sing when you saw him again?? Taylor Swift ka love story???🤣

Romeo save me,
I've been feeling so alone.
I keep waiting, for you
But you never come.
Is this in my head?
I dunno what to think.
He knelt to the ground 
And pulled out a ring 
And said ...  

(to be continued...)🤣

NALAYAK ko NALAYAK na kehte huye aur kya kahenge ðŸ˜•
Aur tu na... Yeh Roneo wala masaledaar kichdi pakana bandh kar ab
Khud ke liye time nahi hai upar se pata nahi kis Romeo ki baat kar rahi hai tu 
Yeh kaunsa gana hai btw
Kabhi suna nahi maine ðŸ¤£

Wsise BUTTER wali baat se sehmat hoon main
Ab uski entry banti ai ðŸ˜ƒ
Arrey, how can you forget the Romeo because of whom you r the only one who felt an earthquake in the city?😆
Chal tu ab yeh saari baatein private rakhna chahti hai toh I won't discuss it here...

And this song is one people loved to hate when Taylor Swift began her career. But some girls went crazy over it. I just found it apt for your situation🤣
One doubt.

If RnB asks Ranjan to sell excellior and come to paris and stay with him .will he?

No na he will say like it is family buisness and he can't let it loose.

For him excellior is great because he earned it himself from start.

Same way RnB is building his own so Ranjan don't have anything to advice to RnB.

All he thinks about is excellior he wants some one to handle it after him and he doesn't want them to be from chachus family.so now he is trying to involve II.

everyone is trying to tell II to move to paris except two
One is Appa and other him.

Appa seriously has to explain how ii became carrer oriented while rnb became selfish about carrer.

Ii know there is no growth from that job atleast for two more years and still she wants to stick with it and blame it on rnb.

She can join in argent grain s but she has some thing to prove but for whome is my question
Rnb don't care about her job even if she has no job she would be as precious to him as ever.

Hey Ashu Drishti and all the other green peas what's up?
Looks like I missed O and how is Anu and the rest of the SoSy family?

All quiet in the thread. Not many here when I finally manage to get here 😭Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago