Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hi belly button,i loved that first 3 small paras in your post.the things like equality among girls n boys r really relevant and it should be there.what we were(i was!) saying was that when our amma will tell us to learn how to cook or to learn about managing household chores not always points out that u r going to spend most of ur time in ur kitchen...

and Mrs.iyer n her ideas corelate with my mom.and my mom will hate me if i becomes a 'kitchen ware' in future...she wants me to get a gud job n get independent financially.and cooking n all,according to her r standards of an independent woman...

we love discussions bellybutton ...and we dont like if anything coming against our story n spoils the mood of our nisha...

as u hav said,u love this tale,we believe u r not in that category...
u try reading the whole story!!!
ishruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

What happened to my WhatsApp .

what happened????
ishruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Putti ...I'm not so sure girls are any less troublesome, or may be I'm blessed with an exception.πŸ˜•
The default response to anything is either "no" or "tell me why"

πŸ˜†
ishruhi thumbnail
i think in childhood,children should b a lil less disciplined(in a daughters point of view!)my mom used to control me in everything...but she couldnt do well with my younger sis.so what happened?she can still say no and i will not do that with power.but if i does so,my mom will start emotional blackmailing like "u changed a lot.now u r not listening to my words "and all other melodramatic dialogues!!!
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seriousreader thumbnail
Good evening/morning all...πŸ€—
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys! Sorry was missing for the last few days. Aunt had to be admitted to hospital with some chest pain and symptoms of dengue. But dengue ruled out. Some random infection. She was there for three days and will be discharged tomo. Did not want to talk about hospitals here and bring down morale. So waited till she got all right. Was busy running around since I am the only one who drives in the family!

Thank you, if you missed me πŸ˜›. I am doing OK.
Seriousreader thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

Hey guys! Sorry was missing for the last few days. Aunt had to be admitted to hospital with some chest pain and symptoms of dengue. But dengue ruled out. Some random infection. She was there for three days and will be discharged tomo. Did not want to talk about hospitals here and bring down morale. So waited till she got all right. Was busy running around since I am the only one who drives in the family!

Thank you, if you missed me πŸ˜›. I am doing OK.

Cute PandaπŸ€—
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey SR, how are you? 
Seriousreader thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

Hey SR, how are you? 

I'm good EnVee ...thank you!