SW Symphony 36 - Page 27

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

So true Pritee..
Each and every chapter is unique and fresh..
Even if you read each chapter 100 times will never get bored..
Marvelous writing...

Unbelievable writing
Nisha is unique
Do I need to shout out from a roof top that "I don't hate this tale and I have nothing against Nisha or any other woman out here"๐Ÿ˜†
You people pretty much ganged up against me, given that I am new here, I would say I loved it!

So I pat myself in the back to having able to stir a spark. 

This story provides a very good platform to dissect and look into various characters; and also learn from the deepest of pits how our beloved Indian community works. I am as a fan here, not to sprinkle my criticism and this story moved me enough to come here and express myself and all the credit goes to the author.๐Ÿ‘

So what I said was pretty hypothetical, isn't it? Some people even asked me from which part of the world I belong AND that's why I gave the heart warming example of Ayyadurai in the beginning๐Ÿ˜‰. And that shows, how much work lies ahead of me.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Maybe I was a bit way too stern in my opinions that led you to believe I was a hater or something. But well fans can have opinions about different characters, cant they?

By showing "What it is" the author has pioneered the art of neutralism because of which everyone can hold different opinions. There is no supposed villain or wrong-duer in her story but by the looks of happenings and how the story affects us, we can develop soft spots for a few characters and raise our eyebrows at others. It completely differs person-to-person.

Amma's teachings did that to me. No there's nothing wrong in being a homemaker and loving it. No theres nothing wrong in Amma teaching II how to cook or giving her tuitions in how-to-manage-after-marriage 101. Amma is not at fault. Its the custom that has been going on. Amma's amma also did it and the list goes on.

But if Amma has a change of heart she can teach II to live the life she desires. She can teach II to cook but not because "this is EXACTLY how returning from work after wedding will be" but to tell her that she can do either of the things she wants. If from the moment of birth you are taught something, it stays with you forever. Similarly, we have been taught to expect THIS life and stay with it and NOT JUDGE the universe for creating women as such. Yes most or maybe every women will crave kids like the men would want to spread their seeds. What the primal motives of the genders are, is not the point.

Its a free world. I am propagating equality in terms of living. No girl has to be pressured from her young teenage years to take up homely responsibilities, she can enjoy like her brother and not be judged if her future in-laws find that she cant cook as skillfully as they thought. Vandu can teach shravu and its evident he will question a big "why" but R&B's kid wont as he would know its survival not duty, because I don't think he/she will be raised to have notions like that.  

The customs are not at fault either. Women manage inside while men pioneer the outside world. Thats a shared responsibility BUT it can be molded in the terms that suit both parties. Its not a law, just a path. A thousand other paths of shared responsibility can be created! Give them the power to decide. Thats all I want.

As for creating an argument to counter this, you can. But just reflect on this for a while. I am not a lawyer๐Ÿ˜†. You guys can defend  a criminal if you desire but this is not it. Its a thought for a slight change in the way how you raise your offspring. Teach them equality, not the prehistoric biases. 

Love,
Belly Button๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Belly_Button - 8 years ago

Yes cuties..

Pls if u both want borrow them when they r fighting or making them study...my sons handwriting puts me off...its worsening class by class...daughter is better in everything...son is sharp as a tack in everything except studies...
Originally posted by Belly_Button

Do I need to shout out from a roof top that "I don't hate this tale and I have nothing against Nisha or any other woman out here"๐Ÿ˜†
You people pretty much ganged up against me, given that I am new here, I would say I loved it!

So I pat myself in the back to having able to stir a spark. 

This story provides a very good platform to dissect and look into various characters; and also learn from the deepest of pits how our beloved Indian community works. I am as a fan here, not to sprinkle my criticism and this story moved me enough to come here and express myself and all the credit goes to the author.๐Ÿ‘

So what I said was pretty hypothetical, isn't it? Some people even asked me from which part of the world I belong AND that's why I gave the heart warming example of Ayyadurai in the beginning๐Ÿ˜‰. And that shows, how much work lies ahead of me.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Maybe I was a bit way too stern in my opinions that led you to believe I was a hater or something. But well fans can have opinions about different characters, cant they?

By showing "What it is" the author has pioneered the art of neutralism because of which everyone can hold different opinions. There is no supposed villain or wrong-duer in her story but by the looks of happenings and how the story affects us, we can develop soft spots for a few characters and raise our eyebrows at others. It completely differs person-to-person.

Amma's teachings did that to me. No there's nothing wrong in being a homemaker and loving it. No theres nothing wrong in Amma teaching II how to cook or giving her tuitions in how-to-manage-after-marriage 101. Amma is not at fault. Its the custom that has been going on. Amma's amma also did it and the list goes on.

But if Amma has a change of heart she can teach II to live the life she desires. She can teach II to cook but not because "this is EXACTLY how returning from work after wedding will be" but to tell her that she can do either of the things she wants. If from the moment of birth you are taught something, it stays with you forever. Similarly, we have been taught to expect THIS life and stay with it and NOT JUDGE the universe for creating women as such. Yes most or maybe every women will crave kids like the men would want to spread their seeds. What the primal motives of the genders are, is not the point.

Its a free world. I am propagating equality in terms of living. No girl has to be pressured from her young teenage years to take up homely responsibilities, she can enjoy like her brother and not be judged if her future in-laws find that she cant cook as skillfully as they thought. Vandu can teach shravu and its evident he will question a big "why" but R&B's kid wont as he would know its survival not duty, because I don't think he/she will be raised to have notions like that.  

The customs are not at fault either. Women manage inside while men pioneer the outside world. Thats a shared responsibility BUT it can be molded in the terms that suit both parties. Its not a law, just a path. A thousand other paths of shared responsibility can be created! Give them the power to decide. Thats all I want.

As for creating an argument to counter this, you can. But just reflect on this for a while. I am not a lawyer๐Ÿ˜†. You guys can defend  a criminal if you desire but this is not it. Its a thought for a slight change in the way how you raise your offspring. Teach them equality, not the prehistoric biases. 

Love,
Belly Button๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Belly Button...
Originally posted by shidin0117

Pls if u both want borrow them when they r fighting or making them study...my sons handwriting puts me off...its worsening class by class...daughter is better in everything...son is sharp as a tack in everything except studies...
Good Afternoon Shilpa ๐Ÿค—
almost done with the weekend 
Originally posted by shidin0117

Boys are boys..
My mom used tell same thing...I never troubled her for studies.. But she had tough time with my elder brother..
So when my SIL was pregnant, mom prayed all the gods for gal baby..
๐Ÿ˜›

Boys are boys..
My mom used tell same thing...I never troubled her for studies.. But she had tough time with my elder brother..
So when my SIL was pregnant, mom prayed all the gods for gal baby..
๐Ÿ˜›
Putti ...I'm not so sure girls are any less troublesome, or may be I'm blessed with an exception.๐Ÿ˜•
The default response to anything is either "no" or "tell me why"
Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Putti ...I'm not so sure girls are any less troublesome, or may be I'm blessed with an exception.๐Ÿ˜•
The default response to anything is either "no" or "tell me why"

So daughter troubles you? My niece is very ziddi..But everyday evening she promptly does the homework and learns whatever my mom teaches..
But needs to see what she will do in her teens...
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Š

BELLY BUTTON,

I can't argue on these points even if I had to because this is what I believe in, too.๐Ÿคฃ
this is what makes sense to me and I was trying to convey the other day, but I didn't get through, I guess. You are very articulate๐Ÿ‘. 

And nobody who shares an admiration for the same piece of work would gang up against each other๐Ÿ˜†. Just that we've had quite a few incidents in the past to feel protective around here๐Ÿ˜Š

You are very much welcome and am looking forward to interacting with you. โญ๏ธ

P.S.  typing from the phone. Quotes may turn out weird

P.P.S. haven't had the great fortune of defending a criminal yet. Still laying the groundwork to defend Salman Khan for his next crime.๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by dristi64 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by NSB7

Hello sab log

Hello Nammu..