Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: NSB7

Hey everyone

Haven't yet read the update!!!
I think I will be doing it in the morning
Just before I was about to go off to bed... I thought il say a goodnight
Monday will be back to work and all holiday time comes to an end

Nouf you are the happiest after a long time cos the halwa showed up on the thread 
So hungry for sweets? 

Actually diva...nouf is so happy cos u are back!
Good to see that you are feeling better πŸ˜ƒ

SR shilpa doc be kya kaha?
Kalpana that bit you wrote was dam good
I'l put it on special index in the morning

I couldn't read through the conversations... Looks like il do it all night on the journey tomorrow

It will be great to have vani back soon too 

All's well with me Nammu!
Glad to see Divasni back.
Good NightπŸ€—
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Take care Diva...just consider urself lucky to have known her so closely and nobody on this thread will forget her...I know I am not able to daily...even I though I knew her only virtually...a girl with peacock feather as her DP...virtually face less...just strange liking/connection to that wonderful human being Nivi was...

Yes Diva please take care.
As Shilpa mentioned till the end of our lives we will not be able to forget her...She has carved a specail place in our hearts..
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And BTW
Goodnight guys 

I have a lot of things lined up for tomorrow
So need to sleep off

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nouf, Nammu, Shilpa, SR, Diva, Kalpana and Kavitha good night...Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
Good night , folks. Sleep tight. See u all in little later
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ok now me too gud nite...
diva,kalpana,kavitha and all west sosyians...have a gud day!!!
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

All US ladies are missing their Ammas todayπŸ˜”

And Canadian! 
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

And Canadian! 

Shruti,
Has your mom left? How is her leg now? I miss my mom like a crazy when she goes, she takes over the kitchen, folding laundry etc, I tell her ma I can do it, u take it easy...its your time to relax, she just smiles and says it's your time to relax with me around. 
Anyway my cuz is coming next week from your town.😊
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Shruti,
Has your mom left? How is her leg now? I miss my mom like a crazy when she goes, she takes over the kitchen, folding laundry etc, I tell her ma I can do it, u take it easy...its your time to relax, she just smiles and says it's your time to relax with me around. 
Anyway my cuz is coming next week from your town.😊

Seriously HSP, moms are something else, though I don't think I can be so selfless with my own ones. She cooked and cleaned and took care of us, I shamelessly laughed around and enjoyed, fought with her and screamed and yelled and she took it all in her stride. She was so guilty that she fell down and spoilt it...how can they be like this. But to answer your question...she was kinda ok when she left, the pain wasnt that bad but the damn journey back home is crazy, told her to extend but she didn't want to so I tried to make it as comfortable  as possible for her...she is back home now but feels that the visit was like an unfinished business..Called to say that there were fruits in our downstairs fridge and I must cut them up and feed the kids! Can you imagine! 
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wishing everyone good health and happiness as we step into the 36th. Never in my life did I imagine to get emotionally attached to an online entity like this. I stumbled across SoSy in January and since then what a journey it has been. A strange connect with strangers! We hardly know each other but have formed some kind of an esoteric bond. Let's keep going, taking each day in its stride, sharing our joys and sorrows and just being ourselves while enjoying this tale. Thanks again Nisha!πŸ€—

Amma madi

Appa needs to take a break! Man, our old chap is getting on everyone's nerves. As though II had to be reminded that she was alone. Ya, I get it that it pains to see his daughter alone but sir, please don't add to your daughter's woes! Sorry for the rant but he really pissed me off here.😑

Amma, such a sensible soul. She really is like someone with so much clarity and maturity. πŸ€—II finally finding some solace, peace and happiness in her mother's lap. A mother's embrace, like a shade in scorching sun .I remember the song. "suraj ki garmi se jalte huve tan ko mil jaye taruvar ki chaya". The same kind of heavenly tranquility, a reassurance that everything will be alright!

Now,I want to call my Amma the first thing in the morning and oh god, why did I remember Nivi again? Shit, man, I can't get her out of my head. I don't know what I just connected to her but I did.😭

Edited by swaram - 8 years ago