SW Symphony 36 - Page 21

Posted: 8 years ago
NISHA...thnk u especialy...4 continuing this journey. All I can say is tht it means a lot mor thn I could evr express...a lot mor thn u could evr imagine...
I feel I m the happiest after a long interval...
Originally posted by putti77

Shilpa take care dear...
Your son also know how you were addicted to YHM πŸ˜‰
Infact we all...I used to watch at 11 then repeat telecast at 6:30 before catching office shuttle. Then online...mad mad..
I want to kill all 6 to 11 SP bahus 😑. They are wrongly representing Indian women in front of whole world...

Hey Putti,

Thanks dear,

Both my kids know abt my addiction to YHM...I used to watch it all the time ...my daughter used to watch with me and ask hundred questions...now I have told them I have lost interest but suddenly they will be watching cartoons and when they hear their dad's car horn...they change it to star plus and will tell mom ur fav show is coming...then i will yell at them...to switch it offπŸ˜†
Hi Nisha...hi all...
Peeping in to say hello, love you all...
Take careπŸ€—
diva ur dp is looking really nice.missing carrot halwa.but hope u will find something sweeter than that soon my friend... 😊
Take care Diva...just consider urself lucky to have known her so closely and nobody on this thread will forget her...I know I am not able to daily...even I though I knew her only virtually...a girl with peacock feather as her DP...virtually face less...just strange liking/connection to that wonderful human being Nivi was...
shilpa ur kids and their cute tactics!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Divashni

Sumthng tht sum1 said 2 me 2day popped my bubble of self pity...yes it hurts & will always hurt like hell tht she's not here...but tht doesnt mean tht I also stop being there 4 the ppl tht still r. There wil nvr b a single day tht I liv when wont think of her...neithr do I want there 2 be.

Grief never ends, but it changes. It's a passage, not a place to stay. Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith. It is the price of love.

But losing her cant mean tht I stop loving myself or the ppl tht r still here w/ me. Not only 4 her but 4 myself...I will pay the price of luv...but I wont let it push me down in2 a spiraling debt...I owe tht 2 her 4 all the beautiful memories tht she has givn me 2 cherish. . .
Div πŸ€—
Originally posted by ishruhi

shilpa ur kids and their cute tactics!! πŸ˜†

Yes cuties..
Hey everyone
Haven't yet read the update!!!
I think I will be doing it in the morning
Just before I was about to go off to bed... I thought il say a goodnight
Monday will be back to work and all holiday time comes to an end

Nouf you are the happiest after a long time cos the halwa showed up on the thread 
So hungry for sweets? 

Actually diva...nouf is so happy cos u are back!
Good to see that you are feeling better πŸ˜ƒ

SR shilpa doc be kya kaha?
Kalpana that bit you wrote was dam good
I'l put it on special index in the morning

I couldn't read through the conversations... Looks like il do it all night on the journey tomorrow

It will be great to have vani back soon too