SW Symphony 36 - Page 20

Posted: 8 years ago
Good to see Amma pampering II, appa...I love u...hey its fathers duty to worry abt his daughter...he wants them together...but he goes abt showing his concern in his blustery gruff way...my father is the same, when i was newly married it took me some time (read few yrs) to adjust to my in-laws, husband and all their idiosyncrasies...if I would complain a lil or cry when I used to get frustrated...finished...my dad's would launch into a diatribe/rant worthy of getting an head ache...OMG...I stopped saying anything in front of him...
And appa is so stressed out...a government employee..toiling day in day out...caring for his sick brother, he must also be feeling guilty seeing his wife toiling alon with him...all her desires suppressed...and his very good, beautiful talented daughters sufferings...it just comes out in this way.

And Dude must be worrying how Appa must be brainwashing II😈...

Nice update, I can always relate to people in DII...so much like my family...except my mom has always been a homemaker and I have a brother...😊

Me having headache...want to sleep, hope sleep comes and hugs me...I want to have a good sleep😭

GN/GM

SR...good to know ur reports are normal...take care of ur health and follow doctors instructions

Shru...take care, eat mild food...keep away from spicy, sour foods...moong dal and spinach based dishes are very good for ulcers...lots and lots of water...πŸ€—

Noufi, Putti, docs Hi
i dont know why this people r watching all those craps!
they r promoting all these illogical things alle? they could change the channel or can watch other pgms.uff!ok forget that whole blah blah...who cares!!!!
Originally posted by ishruhi

🀣
thats really a good name shilpa.i was just visiting yhm page n saw someone posted that shagun is now a saint and all.dont know whether this is a part of leap or all of a sdden she became goody goody!i hate ekta for killing that show!

I caught glimpse of the show due to my son...and my eyes popped out seeing her new attire...my son suddenly changed to star plus and called out ma..see Ishita ruhi show is coming, come and watch ma...face palm moment for me...πŸ˜†
"Sometimes your joy is the
source of your smile, but
sometimes your smile can be
the source of your joy."
Thich Nhat Hanh
i really loved that ishita ruhi bond...but now i dont know...i hav closed that chapter with a happy ending created by myself...
Sumthng sum1 said 2 me 2day popped my bubble of self pity...yes it hurts & will always hurt like hell tht she's not here...but tht doesnt mean tht I also stop being there 4 the ppl tht still r. There wil nvr b a single day tht I liv when wont think of her...neithr do I want there 2 be.

Grief never ends, but it changes. It's a passage, not a place to stay. Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith. It is the price of love.

But losing her cant mean tht I stop loving myself or the ppl tht r still here w/ me. Not only 4 her but 4 myself...I will pay the price of luv...but I wont let it push me down in2 a spiraling debt...I owe tht 2 her 4 all the beautiful memories tht she has givn me 2 cherish...
Shilpa take care dear...
Your son also know how you were addicted to YHM πŸ˜‰
Infact we all...I used to watch at 11 then repeat telecast at 6:30 before catching office shuttle. Then online...mad mad..
I want to kill all 6 to 11 SP bahus 😑. They are wrongly representing Indian women in front of whole world...Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Sumthng tht sum1 said 2 me 2day popped my bubble of self pity...yes it hurts & will always hurt like hell tht she's not here...but tht doesnt mean tht I also stop being there 4 the ppl tht still r. There wil nvr b a single day tht I liv when wont think of her...neithr do I want there 2 be.

Grief never ends, but it changes. It's a passage, not a place to stay. Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith. It is the price of love.

But losing her cant mean tht I stop loving myself or the ppl tht r still here w/ me. Not only 4 her but 4 myself...I will pay the price of luv...but I wont let it push me down in2 a spiraling debt...I owe tht 2 her 4 all the beautiful memories tht she has givn me 2 cherish. . .
Thnk u 4 all the PMs u all hav sent...I kno I didnt reply 2 most of thm but I did read. It means a lot...all those words u all said...all the support tht u gave. Thnk u...
Hey Nisha,
saw a green light beside ur name...so popped in again...

How r u doing? Write something abt whats happening in ur life or anything that u read thats worth mentioning...I love reading whatever u write...

thank you for writing SoSy...i just cant express in words what you have given me,  thru this tale...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Good Night/Good Day to all