Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sirat.kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
nice...but I totally hate this jalal
does he really love jodha or not????by reading this ch I think that he only list for Jo not love...poor jodha...her husband is spending night with another women ...how cheap.how can he give responsibility to his wifes to ready a another woman to whom he want to spend a night...how much hurt they will be ...especially jodha as she love him whole heartly as his other begums want only his attention n auda ...
update ASAP... eagerly waiting... pls don't be late... n thanx for pm.Edited by sirat15 - 8 years ago
meeramiss18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome di
the potrayal of the women's condition at that era was really sad
i really hate ur jalal
he doen't loves jodha
iam eager to know more
plz continue soon didu
thnks 4 the pm
155pari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome dii .. I hate dis jalal... Continue soon.. Eagerly waiting for the update...
Bond_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sirat15

nice...but I totally hate this jalal
does he really love jodha or not????by reading this ch I think that he only list for Jo not love...poor jodha...her husband is spending night with another women ...how cheap.how can he give responsibility to his wifes to ready a another woman to whom he want to spend a night...how much hurt they will be ...especially jodha as she love him whole heartly as his other begums want only his attention n auda ...
update ASAP... eagerly waiting... pls don't be late... n thanx for pm.

Even Jalal knows abt Ruks..that is the reason she was given such responsibility.
She boasts of being Begum-e-Khaas..but has no khaas qualities.
1357raksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
di ur work as a writer was awesome ...
nice chapter ...di
i hate this jalal to d core ...
i hate ruks in serial nd in this ss also... hw can she do all this... even she is a women after all...
poor jodha she got to knw jalal will be with a women cant do anything... di i dont think she  know that jalal is with a small girl... ooo god what will jodha do ... update soon di .. nd thank u for pm... 
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
didnt like jalal here intetesting start continue soon nd do pm 
Sweetshruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good job done by you rajni👏 With simple words u narrated so well that made me visulise the scenes..Plight of nadira poor girl my sympathies with her 😭😭 
U succeeded in creating womaniser king... hate him .. just hate him.. 🥱😡 very difficult to accept imay satisfy ur taste buds but difficult to digest for me of course real Akbar was no saint😉
this kind of characterisation of jalal 😒 u know dil pe pathar rakh ke padh rahe hai😭
I pity RUK here ... poor lady .. what was her life.. always ready to taunt JO😡
What was Jodha's relation with Shehanshah  in ur story.. 😕
Does he love her or not...😲
Any ways continue ur back to back updates😎
Edited by shruthikarthik - 8 years ago
swriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear akbar the great one of the favourite character of history. Plz don't spoil his image. I know u r awesome writer and also know about history but dear history ke saath NR serial mein bahut hogaya hain vaise bhi anarkali ek fiction character hain. I know uss era mein king thode womaniser type ke hote the but... Dear plz continue this ff i have no problem but plz don't destroy akbar's image beyond a repair dear😃Edited by swriter - 8 years ago
Magpie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vtui

what happened Shefu😆... Hate this Akbar...😆

haan😆
Vtui thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSlovesJA

didnt like jalal here intetesting start continue soon nd do pm 

Thats what the aim of SS image of AKbar having 5000 begums  😉to tell story of Anar😊