Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: B-TEX

I think, Dharma is co-distributing Raes with Junglee or RC or Thadani.

Has Dharma distributed other films before? ðŸ˜• 

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Has Dharma distributed other films before? ðŸ˜• 

Yep, I guess, Dirty Picture.. Lunch Box and some others were distributed by him; beside his own low budget movies like HTP.

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yep, I guess, Dirty Picture.. Lunch Box and some others were distributed by him; beside his own low budget movies like HTP.

Dirty Picture? ðŸ˜² Oh Lunchbox yeah..I forgot since Dharma mostly goes to other distributors like UTV,Fox for their films. ðŸ˜† 

I guess it's possible. SRK showed up at one of KJo's small parties and he doesn't do that anymore...so some professional collaboration is probably happening. 
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh god, I'm worried about a lot of people in this thread. After Ho Mann Jahan releases, a lot of them are going to just die. ðŸ˜­

Originally posted by: Lighthearted

Love to see Faw in any way he is best 

Embedded image permalink

Originally posted by: Emmjay

Oh god, I'm worried about a lot of people in this thread. After Ho Mann Jahan releases, a lot of them are going to just die. ðŸ˜­

What is that ?

Mahira starrer pak film, where Fawad is doing a cameo .. 
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

Mahira starrer pak film, where Fawad is doing a cameo .. 

fawad is doing a cameo??

well well th other 2 guys are pretty good-looking in that movie,..

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Dirty Picture? ðŸ˜² Oh Lunchbox yeah..I forgot since Dharma mostly goes to other distributors like UTV,Fox for their films. ðŸ˜† 

I guess it's possible. SRK showed up at one of KJo's small parties and he doesn't do that anymore...so some professional collaboration is probably happening. 

Yep, The Dirty Picture. KJo had bought the out right (whatever that means!) of TDP, and gave the theatrical rights to his childhood friend Anil Thadani. 

@ Raes: If he is really co-distributing Raes, that explains KJo's sighing tweet with Farhan. 

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yep, The Dirty Picture. KJo had bought the out right (whatever that means!) of TDP, and gave the theatrical rights to his childhood friend Anil Thadani. 

@ Raes: If he is really co-distributing Raes, that explains KJo's sighing tweet with Farhan. 

It's a possibility. If SRK can co-produce SOTY, I'm sure KJo could be co-distributing Raees.