Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
may be another false news or rumor.
If KJo can confirm it
Edited by Chachachoudhury - 8 years ago
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fawad should stick to Pakistani dramas and he is a really good actor. I don't any future for him as  a solo hero in Bollywood, most likely to play sidekicks 
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
dharma extending their business across the border good way to mend sour relationships
BornWithASmirk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
More than FK-Mahira I would like to see Zindagi gulzaar hai pair! I love themโค๏ธ
ddljforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish this is true. ๐Ÿ˜›

I loved Fawad Mahira in Humsafar โค๏ธ
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AppleOfMaEye-

well i meant that this news may seem to be happening in near future, as mahira is debuting n fk has already debuted (though not a BIG success)
so you never know,..

on that blue,.. she is not attractive for being a bolly diva,.. she acts well for those who have seen her 1/2 shows,.. otherwise she is bit boring because she is repetitive...
ZGH was liked more than Hs, cox that was on-aired before,..  and was like a new dish to Indi viewers,.

i never mentioned that Indis are dying away to watch even one of these 3,,. they have their own hotties, and they serve second fiddles n flower pots to outsiders,,.

for me even these articles on bajrangi vs bin roye battle are a massive laughter stock..๐Ÿ˜†

Just because Mahira is very fair and fragile looking doesn't mean she's heroine material. As far as who's boring...in my opinion..Mahira is pretty boring. She isn't the best of actors because she has one way of acting - she jerks her head and delivers her dialogues, and all with the same tone. I also feel ZGH is just a superior show. Humsafar is overrated in my opinion so doesn't matter what aired first where. 
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love to see Faw in any way he is best 
Embedded image permalink
Overrated pair. Tried watching Humsafar hearing all the hoopla lol couldn't watch more then 2 episodes it was that boring. Zgh is a superior show and if talent is the only criteria then Sanam deserves to be in bollywood more then anyone else.
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fawad's pairing with Mahira is very very overrated. I wish to see him opposite someone who can match his acting capabilities.
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Overrated pair. Tried watching Humsafar hearing all the hoopla lol couldn't watch more then 2 episodes it was that boring. Zgh is a superior show and if talent is the only criteria then Sanam deserves to be in bollywood more then anyone else.

๐Ÿ˜† agree with u some ppl told me to watch
Can't bear more than 2 epi ; that big lips aunty can't act