Are Fawad and Mahira teaming up for a Dharma film?

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Dinner with Karan for Fawad, Mahira

Jul 02, 2015 - Reena Kapoor
  •  

Karan Johar's intimate dinner party at his Bandra home saw two Pakistani actors Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan share a table. Fawad is in the country to shoot for Karan's film Kapoor And Sons while Mahira is shooting with Shah Rukh Khan for Raees.

A source says, "Karan's dinner was restricted to his close friends from the industry." Both actors seem to share a great camaraderie with Johar and company. We hear Ayan Mukerji too attended the very exclusive soiree. Fawad Khan has been steadily climbing the popularity charts in the country, thanks to his Pakistani television shows that are being aired in India and a very successful Bollywood debut as well. Mahira too has been a cause of intrigue right from the time she landed on the sets of Raees. "I'd say this generation of Pakistani actors are playing their cards well. They don't want to be known as one-film wonders. Their publicity teams are working hard to keep them in the news. And they even have the blessings of the biggest banners in the industry."

Edited by chocolover89 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DAFUQ,  I'll die, go to heaven, kiss my fawad, ask him to kiss mahira and come back to earth and die again .. OMIGODDD KJO PLSSS
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I doubt Kjo will take such a risk...but if it happens it will be amazing!
HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
okk now let this be true...
fawad mahira pairing will mean chemistry on the peak 
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I never believed in the supposed dinner and now this has further gone ahead. 😆Well as much as I would love this to happen this seems highly unlikely to me.Kjo will never completely bank on them.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Only if KJo is expanding base to Pakistan. Anyways this dinner rumor is obviously spread by Mahira as her film is up for release.
Hmmm no thank you. Can't take that big nose bland and boring chick more than once...
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
KJo is trying to target the Pakistani market perhaps. Not sure if a film with no Indian actors as leads will work at the box office. 
Woah that would be like a dream come trueEdited by nkapoor001 - 8 years ago