Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Botox and she has got a new beak.Looks mustached in many photos. 
EllaElla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The botox around the eyes is visible and has been for a while. Her cheeks are so big that they are creating ripples in her face yet when she smiles, the side of her eyes don't wrinkle on the side like they naturally would. 

Her face looks completely different and so odd. 

Edited by EllaElla - 8 years ago
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@pakeezah like I said before if anything that enhances your beauty according to you, go for it. I am no one to judge. But Katrina's face does look different to me and hence I said it's not doing her any good but again I cannot judge actors/actresses who undergoes surgery. It's their profession that demands them to be some fairy or Greek goddesses but stop it if it's looking bad. She is a beautiful lady but I would any day prefer her NL looks compared to post MBKD. Ageing is different and doing stuff on the face is different.
Again it's strictly my personal opinion.
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She looks fine but she does look a bit bloated now. 
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's like there is second face growing on her face.

😆
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -SparklingVibz-

This disgusting sadistic attitude will never stop. How Badly can you put a lady down. Its just sad you all make a thread everyday to laugh at her face. I thaught we all are civilised here.

Here we go again ðŸ¥±
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueOrchids

@pakeezah like I said before if anything that enhances your beauty according to you, go for it. I am no one to judge. But Katrina's face does look different to me and hence I said it's not doing her any good but again I cannot judge actors/actresses who undergoes surgery. It's their profession that demands them to be some fairy or Greek goddesses but stop it if it's looking bad. She is a beautiful lady but I would any day prefer her NL looks compared to post MBKD. Ageing is different and doing stuff on the face is different.

Again it's strictly my personal opinion.

---

No heroine would keep doing surgical procedures when theyve already been called bloated, stiff and what not...

(And if surgery made a heroine look puffy heaven help all our 30 plus heroines who have a procedure every six months as soon as they spot a sag coming on.)

Least of all katrina who seems to give two cents and less for her looks..just look at the way she dresses up for anything even tho she knows the press are gonna take pics. The outfit she wore here is what, something sonam kapoor would wear in bed..,a shabby white t shirt and shabbier jeans.

I think its a medical issue..why would such an intelligent lady do 'surgery' to look puffy or whatever? 
EllaElla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

---

No heroine would keep doing surgical procedures when theyve already been called bloated, stiff and what not...

(And if surgery made a heroine look puffy heaven help all our 30 plus heroines who have a procedure every six months as soon as they spot a sag coming on.)

Least of all katrina who seems to give two cents and less for her looks..just look at the way she0 dresses up for anything even tho she knows the press are gonna take pics. The outfit she wore here is what, something sonam kapoor would wear in bed..,a shabby white t shirt and shabbier jeans.

I think its a medical issue..why would such an intelligent lady do 'surgery' to look puffy or whatever? 

Well the woman has terrible taste in clothes and what looks good on her. It's not that hard to believe her taste in aesthetics all around and what looks good and doesn't (including what cosmetic procedures to do on her face) would be off the mark as well.

This is her idea of what looks good. For someone who dresses so badly and has been repeatedly criticized for it, she continues to dress this way. 

What makes you think that despite being called bloated and stiff for so long, she wouldn't continue with these cosmetic procedures which make her look so odd??

She is a stubborn person.

Look at the the criticism she's received forever for being a showpiece in movies and yet she continued to do crap movies like Dhoom3 and Bang Bang for so long. People said "learn to act" and instead we got 500 articles about Katrina spending months on learning acrobatics for a 3 minute song sequences. 

She doesn't listen to anyone about her dress choices and movie choices even though both make her look bad. You say no heroine would purposely do things to her face when she is being called stiff and bloated...well it's pretty obvious that Katrina would and does. She doesn't listen to criticism even when it's valid. Even RK has said that about her. She can't handle criticism or compliments. 

I know these are superficial things but she signed up and agreed to be a part of this superficial industry where an actress's looks matter more than her acting skills so these things will be brought up especially when it's so noticeable. 

Perhaps if she made better movie choices and worked on improving as an actress rather than a dancer, the focus would not be on this but she doesn't, so this is what people notice. 

Edited by EllaElla - 8 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
if Kat continues to look like this, her end is nearing!

she only relies on her looks n moves to survive!
Did she sign anything after Fitoor!
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@pakeezah if it was during Bang Bang only I would have agreed with the accident fact completely. Yes she did have some accident but her face appeared swollen even during MBKD and ETT. If it's not botox, then all the best to her for getting better. But I would still believe it to be some cosmetics, so let's just agree to disagree.