EllaElla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This can't still be the effects from prednisone for her slipped disc. What is this?  Fillers, botox?  It's like there is second face growing on her face. Her facial features keep getting smaller and her face keeps getting bigger and bigger. Is no one pointing this out to her?! Does she really think she can just come on screen like this and expect that no one will notice this? I know she has absolutely horrible taste in clothes but may be she has a horrible idea about what looks good for her face also.  It's a wonder that she's just continuing on like she hasn't effed up her most worthy commodity as an Bollywood heroine - her beauty.  For someone so hell bent on doing big commercial movies and always picking movies based on if it will be a hit or not so she can keep the money flowing in, I can't believe she would eff that all up by ruining her face this way. She's her own worst enemy. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

It is her face. She can look as good or as horrible as she wants. There was so much fuss about Anushka's face too. I'll never understand the detailed analysis of a female's face. 

I only notice Hrithik's eyes, ARK's looks, SRK's nose and Saif's nose.
Edited by tennant - 8 years ago
So long and bloated :O
Edited by StillAlice - 8 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Rani,Kajol,Bebo .I don't know what they did or didn't do..but they don't look much different these days..

PC has got her nose done a few times..but she has the smooth bone structure of a very young girl in her closeups in Barfi ,DDD,Gunday..she is so lucky.She looks younger than DP!
EllaElla thumbnail

Originally posted by: tennant

It is her face. She can look as good or as horrible as she wants. There was so much fuss about Anushka's face too. I'll never understand the detailed analysis of a female's face. 

I only notice Hrithik's eyes, ARK's looks, SRK's nose and Saif's nose.

Eh.  She's a bollywood heroine and her success had  a lot to do with her appealing beauty. It's a part of her public identity as a Bollywood actress. 

I've seen people talk about Saif's forehead botox and Srk's face without his makeup so it's not just restricted to women.  It's a vain industry and looks matter.
EllaElla thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Rani,Kajol,Bebo .I don't know what they did or didn't do..but they don't look much different these days..

PC has got her nose done a few times..but she has the smooth bone structure of a very young girl in her closeups in Barfi ,DDD,Gunday..she is so lucky.She looks younger than DP!

True. I remember Dips did an interview with Masand after the success of cocktail and her top lip and cheeks looked so plump and full. Overtime, the top lips seems to have gotten thinner and full cheeks are gone. It could be weight loss but who knows in this industry. 

But to me it also looks like PC has done something to her cheeks as well.  That's why you don't see the laugh lines around her mouth. 
Has she done something to her lips recently or is it the regular botox?
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Epic ðŸ˜† Edited by LaFUNgA - 8 years ago
BornWithASmirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know what she has done to her face, but back in 2011 she used to look so good [JTHJ time] I hate her in that movie she was awful as an actress but she looked so gorgeous
But now she has ruined her face
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its her choice to looks good or horrible, size zero or size 6o, to date with flop worst looking actor or to leave handsome superstar...its only her choice