'Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi' Actress Smriti Khanna is Flying Abroad

Posted: 8 years ago

Here's Why 'Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi' Actress Ritika aka Smriti Khanna is Flying Abroad [PHOTO]

• Post comment  1       
  • Shakti Arora, Smriti Khanna
    Shakti Arora, Smriti Khanna on the sets of 'Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi'Shakti Arora/ Instagram

"Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi" actress Ritika aka Smriti Khanna will be missing from the show for a couple of days.

The actress, who plays the negative role, has taken a break to travel to Istanbul.

Talking about her craze to travel, Smriti told Telly Chakkar: "I am very fond of travelling and cannot live with going for trips. Unfortunately, after joining Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi, I have been working for a continuous stretch of eight to nine months."

"As soon as I managed to get leave, I planned for getaway to Istanbul and Cappadocia from June 30 to July 7. Moreover, since my birthday is coming up, I plan celebrate it there as well," she added.

Meanwhile, on the show, Ritika has been trying hard to get rid of Ishaani, who would otherwise reveal her truth to Ranveer and stop her from marrying him.

On the other hand, Ishaani, who lacks enough evidences against Ritika, plans to fake a memory loss in order to delay Ranveer and Ritika's wedding. Later, Ishani and Ritika confronts each other and the former threatens to expose her crime.

There were also reports that in the upcoming episodes, Ishaani will finally marry Ranveer.

With Smriti taking a break, it appears like the show will focus on soon-to-be married couple Ranveer and Ishaani.

TFS...njan20..So..from now we get to see more of IshVeer n AmBaa, Shikar scenes..
    Originally posted by nidhialapati

TFS...njan20..So..from now we get to see more of IshVeer n AmBaa, Shikar scenes..

welcome Nidhi ðŸ˜ƒ yes  Ishveer romance on the way  ðŸ˜‰
    enjoy loads ..take more vacations ;) .ahh ishveer
    grt news.njoy ur holidays smrithi..
    good for some days now
    we will see her less on screen
    thanks for sharing
    Originally posted by .chandni.

good for some days now
    we will see her less on screen
    thanks for sharing

welcome Ria 😃  no one will disturb our Ishveer now ðŸ˜³
    Originally posted by njan20

welcome Ria 😃  no one will disturb our Ishveer now ðŸ˜³
    yes that is the best part ðŸ˜ƒ
    Enjoy your holidays smriti
    OH YES !!!
     bhagwan ne hamari sun li ðŸ˜› , now we can finally watch good ishveer scenes without any ri's emotional attyachar n rv consoling her & giving fake promises ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢
    thanks smriti ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† hope u have a happy & looong break ðŸ˜‰