NeiRa FF Final update: Mr& Mrs Nachiket Khanna 1st Night FB Pg 30

MansurKhan56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Dear Friends,

Being a new Bee on India Forum, This is my First attempt to go creative. Initially I was not interested but after going through thru my friend Zainab Sidd's Writtern Chain of awesome creative Fiction. Some interest rose in me too as it was wonderfully written and well scripted unlike the reel show. Thank you zain for your persistent motivation for nearly a month. All credit to you & I had scribbled something as a post which is a bit of comic but not perfect like ya'll do every day but yeh pehli koshish hai. Do care to go thru it and lemme know your feedback,criticism related to the mistakes or loopholes is always welcome as it is gonna help to improve more. Here we go folks with my story :) 
Index:

1)NeRa 1st Meet

2)NeRa Pranks - Page no:3

3) Nachiket Proposes Ragini -  Page no:6

4)NeRa Movie Date  - Page no:10

5)NeRa Picnic with kids(Family Bonding) - Page no:12

6) Nachiket's Birthday  - Page no:14

7)Neira Romantic Night - F.B - Page no:19

8)Ragini Mummy wali news - F.B - Page no:22

9) Teenage Neira Candle Lit Dinner - Page no:27

10) Mr & Mrs Nachiket Khanna - First Night F.B Page no:30

NeRa 1st Meet: Characters : Nachiket & his Dadaji + Ragini After the Mu's were cleared with N, Ragini goes to Sleep happily but couldn't do so as hermind is on wild running spree for her Ex-Hubby Nachiket. She realizes again that she can't live without her Nachiket -> His Love ->His Soul. She wanted to live again for her Nachiket who in turn can't live without her & she can't live without him. Her Heart is flooded with histhoughts & she goesto sleep feeling mesmerized by how Nachiket used to do weird antics to vie for her attention.

Flashback in Dreams 😊

Dadaji: Nachiket! Nachiket! Kidhar Ho Beta Nachiket Wakes up from his slumber sleep & comes down running & he quotes "kya hua Dadaji kyu chilla rahe ho ap subah subah". Ap Jante ho ki mein yeh time sote rehta hun.

Dadaji - Beta tumhe kisi se milana hai. Yeh Ragini hai aur aj se yeh hamare saat rahegi as my caretaker. She is a brilliant Med student of the college where i am the trustee. Principal speaks highly of her as she had topped exams this year. Nachiket is awestruck at the sight of cute, beautiful rags & is lost for a while. He murmurs "Kahi Khwaab to nahi dekh raha hun mein"

Dadaji - Kaha kho gaye Nachiket. Ragini ko upar wala room dikha do, Beti ap rest lelo mein apselunch time milta hun.

Ragini - Thank you Dadaji

Nachiket - Nice to meet you Ragini & shakes her hand (soft touch of Rags makes Nachiket go Jingle Dilhi Dil me & he smiles)

Ragini - Hello. Ap kyu has rahe ho.

Nachiket - Kuchnahi bas aise hi. Apko room dikha deta hun

Ragini - Thank you so much. Mein apna Luggage lekar aati hun

Nachiket - Ap kyu takleef leti hain mein hoonna. Mere hote hue ap kyu heavy luggage uthayengi. Mujhe dijiye ap apna luggage.
(Both try to convince each other that theywill carry the Luggage)

Ragini- Aarey ap kyu takleef lenge. Mein hostel se yaha tak apna luggage utha karhi aayi hun. Aur waise itna nahi hai mera luggage jaisa ap jata rahe hai

Nachiket- Haha Ap bahut Mazakiya hai. I like your sense ofhumor.

Ragini - Mujhe koi sense of humor nahi aata. Chale ab Nachiket Room K taraf. (Being an Intelligent nerd Rags assumes she got a chipkofy problem named Nachiket to handle with. She Murmurs in her heart "Cute & Handsome to hai yeh Nachiketpar ek number ka ladkibaaz lag raha hai. Chalo dekhte hai isse bhi aage kya karta hai") Nachiket being an experienced personal in this field ofswooning a girl murmurs in his heart "khoobsurat to hai magar kaafi alaghai aur intelligent bhi. Chalo dekhte Himmate Marda to madade khuda) Unableto control his emotions & feelings for Rags.

Nachiket Quotes - Dadaji Kehrahe the you topped in exams with flying colors. Congrats kaise manage karleti ho ap i mean us college mein bahut completion hai. Meine bhi apni studies wahi se complete ki hai.

Ragini - Thank you so much for the compliment. Bas koshish karti hun ki sabse aage rehne ki padhai mein. Rest is the will of God. Nachiket's Heart was pounding heavily every seconds he spent while talking a walk in the company of Rags.

Nachiket - Acha to Ap & he gets cut short by Ragini

Ragini - Thank you so much. I'll see you at the lunch time with Dadaji Nachiket unleashes his cool hunk wala smile & walksoff Nachiket's everlasting smile captures Rag's Attention momentarily &does a soft knock on her heart.

Lunch Time

Ragini- Good afternoon Dadaji

Dadaji- Good afternoon, Ragini beti aao join karo hamare saath lunch par.

Ragini- Nahi Dadaji ap pehle khaye aj meine apke liye special lunch banaya hai just like what the doctor asked for. Kadi Chawal, Chapati, Bhendi Sabji &Corn soup sab k sab low on spices. Thank you beti magar mein thoda spicy food prefer karta hun. Nachiket hi kha sakta hai low spicy food mein nahi.

Nachiket - Haan Mein hi is ghar me low spicy food khata hun.Ragini kuch extra food banaya hai apart from the one being served with a beaming smile on his face
Ragini ignores

N - Dadaji health is wealth. Doc ne kaha k apko gastro enterological problems hue hai zyada spicy khaane kiwajah se.

Nachiket (Sensing the opportunity to impress Rags) - Dadaji please kha lijiye *while his eyes are completely fixed on rags face.

Ragini sahi to keh rahi hai, aur inse behtar kaun jaan sakta hai k ap k sehat k liye kya acha hai aur kya bura. Haina Ragini?

Dadaji - Beti meri ek condition hai. Apko hamare saath hi lunch karna padhega

Nachiket barges in- Haan kyu kyu nahi Dadaji Ragini bhi hamare saath lunch karengi. Hain na Ragini?

Ragini ignores N - Dadaji Theek hai mein bhi join karti hun(Avoiding Nachiket Persistent glances) Par meri bhi condition hai apko immediately medicines leni hogi right after Lunch because ap nahi lete medicines aksar.

(Nachiket is lost in the world of Rags. Completely impressed and heart melt by her cute convo with Dadaji)
Once Ragini makesher comfortable after serving Food to Dadaji. Nachiket being an ultimate opportunist of situations pushes the spoon to be used by Rags down the table just to make a weird impression that he is very helping and kind in nature.

Nachiket - After doing the above mentioned attempt, he quotes "So sorry ragini, I'll pick up the spoon for you"

Ragini (realising NachiketAntics) - Its ok Nachiket. I'll pick it up myself. Thank you

Nachiket -Nahi Nahi mein utha kar deta hun. Meri Galati hai mein utha kar dunga apko spoon. Both argues and counter argues that they would do it. They both bendsdown simultaneously together to pick the spoon up and causes collision of their heads (Baamm)

Nachiket - So Sorry apko zorse to nahi lagi trying to check rags head right infront of dadaji

Ragini - Rehne dijiye nachiket. Its ok (Confirmed about Nachiket Intentions)

Dadaji -Tum dono theek to ho.Khayal se uthao na

While taking lunch Nachiket tries to flirt with Rags with his Legs under the table but unfortunately starts touching Dadaji.

Dadaji(Ghusse wala Mood )- Nachiket beta zara udhar ana kuch zaroori baat bolna bhulgaya

Nachiket - Ji Dadaji. Abhi aaya 2 ek minute me.

Ragini - Dadaji pehle lunch to kar lijiye phir baat kijiye.

Dadaji - Nahi beti kuch zaroori baat karni hai mujhe nachiket se abhi k abhi. Zara aayenge Nachiket ap yahapar.

Nachiket - ji dadaji. Abhi aaya Once Nachiketcomes over

Dadaji quotes "kya kar rahe the tum table k neeche se haan

Nachiket - Meine kyakiya dadaji. Kuch bhi to nahi

Dadaji - Acha to phir mera pair kaun touchkar raha tha table k neeche se.

Nachiket - Wo Wo Wo Dadaji Wo Wo

Dadaji -Bas bas Nachiket tumhari aadatein mein jata hun. Ragini achi ladki hai agar tumhe pasand hai to sahi raho wo khud tumhare paas chalkar aayegi

Nachiket- Sorry Dadaji for the touch. Mein bas yuhi kar raha tha. Aisa kuch nahimere dil me ragini k liye.

Dadaji - Ab chalo nahi to Ragini ko doubt hojayega. Chalo aur haan next time se mat karo aisi harkatein please.

Lunch resumes

Dadaji - Ragini Beti lunch kaafi acha banahai. Bhendi sabzi kamal ki bani hai. Kya kehte ho nachiket.

Nachiket - Haan Dadaji sahi kaha apne lunch kaafi acha bana hai while his eyes are completely fixed on Ragini.

Dadaji - Thank you beti. Mein peth bar khayahai aj lunch. Hamesha Servants k haat ka khate khate pakk gya tha. Thank you so much beti for the lovely lunch

Nachiket - Haan Ragini thank you so much for the awesome food. Mein to kehta hun ki apko Cooking competition me try karna chahiye.
Edited by MansurKhan56 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MansurKhan56 thumbnail
Ragini Ignores Nachiket ..

Ragini - Yeh li jiaye apki tablets dadaji.

Dadaji - Tablets lete hue Thank you beti. Mein ek walk lekar aata hun kuch zyada hi kha liye meine aj. Ragini tumhe koi zaroorat ho kisi cheez ki bhi to Nachiket se keh dena.

Nachiket Interrupts - Ok Dadaji. Mein Ragini Ko Dekh Lunga, Sorry I mean puch lunga koi cheez chahiye to. While Ragini was walking away.

Nachiket - Ragini Suno

Ragini - Dekhiye Nachiket Mein Yaha Kaam karne aayi hun in order to keep up with my expenses. Aur waise bhi mujhe bahar jana hai books lane apse mein baad me milti hun tab baat karlijiye ga jo ho apko bolna.

Nachiket - Mein bhi bahar hi ja raha hun.Kahe to apko kahi drop kardoon

Ragini - No thanks, Mein auto se chaleJaungi. Aur Haan ap jo Harkate kar rahe the na Spoon gira kar baat mein interrupt karke bol rahe the aur meri taraf apki nazar gada kar baat kar rahe the har baar. Dadaji k pair ko touch kar rahe the mujhe samajh kar.Please next time se na kare because yeh sab mujhe acha nahi lagta.

Nachiket gets flabbergasted & floored by Ragini words and he starts to get a liking for her. Before she could walk away, Nachiket smiles again and murmurs "Kabtak mujhe ignore karogi Ragini. Aj nahi to kal tum mere pyaar me deewani hokar rahogi Wada raha"

Next Week will post NeRaPranks (Gonna be a bitfunny)
Zainab_Sidd thumbnail
MAK 😳

Tooo goood yaaa 👏 👏
Exicted for the next update...
Nokh Jhoks between Neira is awesomee yaaa :p specially unka nokh jokh wala pyaaar ;)

Aur dadaji swarg se wapas aa gaye specially inhe milane ko ^_^ waaahh ... Good job Dadaji ;)

MansurKhan56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZainabSidd

MAK 😳

Tooo goood yaaa 👏 👏
Exicted for the next update...
Nokh Jhoks between Neira is awesomee yaaa :p specially unka nokh jokh wala pyaaar ;)

Aur dadaji swarg se wapas aa gaye specially inhe milane ko ^_^ waaahh ... Good job Dadaji ;)

Thanks Zain NB Ne upar bhej diya dadaji ko mein wapas bhula lelia dadaji Ko. NeRa k liye kuch bhi karenge Fan Jo there.

Thanks for the lovely Feedbck ap k FF Stories padh kar motivated hua hun check credit apko diya hai. Story is not perfect but will try to make it better than ever next week
Zainab_Sidd thumbnail
Awiee itni tareef meri 😳 Haayeee thankiee thankieee MAK 😊 Aakhir 1 mahine ki mehnat k baad maine convince kar he liye tumhe mujhe credit dene ko :p hussshhh mission successful :p
Zainab_Sidd thumbnail

Originally posted by: MAK56

Thanks Zain NB Ne upar bhej diya dadaji ko mein wapas bhula lelia dadaji Ko. NeRa k liye kuch bhi karenge Fan Jo there.

Thanks for the lovely Feedbck ap k FF Stories padh kar motivated hua hun check credit apko diya hai. Story is not perfect but will try to make it better than ever next week

Aawwwieee Thankyouuu dear 😊

next part ??
update soon please !!
poojadas77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@mak i liked this tharky dadaji😆 pote ko datne ke gajha he said khud ayegi tumhare piche.

Waiting for the nera pranks. Awsome story. I love this Nera our cutipies.
Zainab_Sidd thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojadas77

@mak i liked this tharky dadaji😆pote ko datne ke gajha he said khud ayegi tumhare piche.

Waiting for the nera pranks. Awsome story. I love this Nera our cutipies.

Poojeee ...
I love them tooo...

waiting for the next update

Sir ji jaldi update kare aap :p :p
NeiRa_Love thumbnail
Bhaiii😊Acha start hai ^_^ its good! Nachiket's flirting & Ragini's attitude😉&Dadaji is back too :p All the best...Keep writing👍🏼
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@MAK 
Nice start! 
:D

Fun take to their first interactions.. 
bahut badhiya! 

Jaldi continue keejiye!