Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maya_Maan thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I Hate You Means I Love You (Season 3)

Episode 26

It was around 12.00 when Maan jumped into the balcony of Baldev's Haveli and as he said Geet was waiting for him, "Come on" Maan said extending his hand and Geet too caught it tight and Maan Jumped the parapet wall and pulled Geet too to jump, "Careful" Maan said they slowly started to walk in the little space up, "Geet, climb down the pipe line" Maan said and Geet nodded an Yes, "Be careful, don't hurt yourself" Maan warned her,

"Don't worry sir, I had done it many time" Geet said with an smiled and Maan looked at her smiling face puzzled, "Had done many time, how many times you had been kidnapped" Maan asked, "Not Kidnapped sir, I just to climb down the pipeline from my house, to met my friends from school" Geet said and Maan looked at her shocked, "whom did I think Innocent, you are an criminal" Maan said shaking his head and Geet made her puppy face, "Enough of your history, now climb down" Maan said and Geet nodded an Ok, and climbed down, and Maan followed  her,

As they climbed down, Maan saw some guys coming up and so pulled Geet up and pinned her to the wall and he too leaned onto her, trying to cover themselves in the dark shadow of the wall, Geet's heart was skipping beats as Maan was standing too close to her, his sweaty fragrance was making her faint, his heat was so high that she felt her skin burning, Maan was looking at those guys and was unaware of the effect he was creating on Geet, Geet was breathing high and was staring at Maan unblinking, finally those guys went away and the coast was clear,

"Uff, they are gone" Maan said and turned back to Geet, and the sight took his breath away, even in the darkness, he can see her shining eyes, gazing at him and her breathing was so heavy, Maan could even see her lips trembling and it made him feel the heat too, Maan then sensed that he was full laying on Geet crashing her on to the wall, and it increased his heat up, Maan was starting to lose his control and instead of pulling back, he pushed himself more on to Geet, making her shiver and close her eyes up, Maan's hands was screaming to hold her, but Maan pulled his mind off at right time and pulled himself back,

Geet too opened her eyes and looked at Maan who was looking away, and She too came out of the moment slowly, "Sir, can we leave" Geet asked after a few minutes and Maan nodded an ok, and Maan stopped near the big tree, and turned around avoiding his eye contact with Geet, "Geet, climb this tree," Maan said and as he didn't get any reply, "Ok if you need I will climb up first and get you up" Maan said and turned back to see Geet missing behind him, "Geet" Maan called up shocked, "Sir, what are you doing, climb" Geet's voice came up and she was already on the tree, "God, who am I kidding" Maan thought and climbed the tree and they both jumped outside the compound wall

"Now what sir" Geet asked, "Now what, lets drive out of here" Maan said and Geet nodded an ok, and then Maan and Geet got on to the jeep and rushed off, "Sir, it's so thrilling just in movies" Geet said and Maan scorned at her, "seriously sir, the climbing, jumping, escaping, it's filmy" Geet said and Maan glared at her and she turned silent, and after few second Geet saw Maan grinning up, "What is it sir" Geet asked, and Maan nodded an Nothing,

As they were travelling up, suddenly Maan stopped the car and listened to something carefully, "What happened Sir" Geet asked worried with Maan's suddenly changed reaction, "I hear something" Maan said tensed, and Geet too turned and listened well and she too could hear some noise in the distance, and breaking the sleeping silence, Maan's mobile rang up, and it was Breej, "Hello" Maan took the call and Geet was looking at Maan's face, Maan then cut the call without an reply and looked at Geet, "Baldev found out you were missing, and they are searching for you" Maan said,

"Geet don't be scared, they don't know about our plan or me, they would run to the bus stand, railway station, or police station, as they think you are on your own, so don't worry, let's go" Maan said and started his jeep and was driving up but suddenly there was an bust sound and the jeep lost its control and went and hit on the tree with an bang, Maan got hold of himself and looked at Geet, who was rubbing her forehead, "Geet, what happened, are you hurt" Maan freaked out, "No sir, but, now what sir, how will we escape," Geet asked, "No other go, we have to walk in to the jungle and stay there all night" Maan said,

"What, why" Geet asked confused, "As I told you, now they will be searching for you in bus stop, railway stations and police station and we can't go to these places, so we will just go and hide somewhere and in the morning we will go away" Maan said and Geet nodded an Ok, Maan and Geet then entered the jungle nearby, "Baba ji, why is it so dark" Geet complained, "Because it's night" Maan said, "Very funny sir, you... Ahhh" Geet suddenly slipped up and fall down and rolled up as it was an slop, "Geet" Maan freaked out and took out his mobile and looked at Geet rolling down, "God Damn" Maan shouted and rushed behind her, Geet as hit the plains, felt so much of pain, she was sure that she was wounded and been hurt,

"Geet, are you alright" Maan asked as he went and kneed down besides her and Geet nodded an no, "Oh God" Maan said and slowly helped her to stand up, and Geet felt sheer pain on her thighs as something scratched her up and so as in her calf muscles, tears rolled down her eyes in Pain, "Geet can you walk" Maan asked slowly and Geet tried to move up and found it painful, Maan then without an word Scooped her up in his arms, "will find an place to rest soon, Ok" Maan said and started to walk up,

Geet looked at Maan who was walking looking straight, carry her in his arms and Geet held his neck for support and kept her head in his shoulders and suddenly the pain in her body vanished away and she wished to settle in his arms, in his warmth forever, she felt loved in his strong arms, and wished that this walk should never end, but after a few minutes, Maan found an small hut there, "Geet, finally, an place to stay, looks like no one is there" Maan said and walked up carrying Geet,

And he was right, no one was there and so Maan went in and left Geet on the ground, and went and closed the door, leaving the moon to shine and pass it's rays inside the hut through the small window, "Geet, rest up, we are out of danger I guess" Maan said and sat back leaning to the hut wall, and Geet sat on the hay spread floor and laid back, resting her tired and pained body, Maan too rested up as he sat down leaning to the wall and closed his eyes, after a few minutes, Maan's mind hit something and he opened his eyes and took his mobile up, and found there was no signal in the hut,

"Damn, Adi will be waiting for me in the airport now, how will I tell him what happened here, by now Adi must have know what's happening in the village through Breej, and he would be freaking out, God, hope he doesn't do something stupid and come with the guards to search us and so Baldev would escape somewhere knowing our plan," Maan thought tensed and turned to look at Geet, Geet was sleeping up comfortably yet she was rubbing her arms in her sleep, due to the freaking chillness outside,

Maan looked around and saw the small window through which the chill air was coming in and he went towards it, "how to close this, poor girl is shivering up" Maan thought and removed his shirt and cover the window and looked at Geet, who was looking so beautiful even in her tired state, Maan's eyes suddenly fell on her legs and he found traces of blood in her pants near her calf muscles, "God, is she hurt" Maan freaked out and went near her, Maan saw Geet sleeping well and he didn't have the heart to wake her up so he slowly touched her leg and raised it up,

Maan can feel the wound, he looked at Geet, who was sleeping up, Maan's hands shivered up as he held her leg and slowly raised her pants to reveal the wound, his hands were shaking as if he was committing some crime, he slowly calmed himself and looked at the wound and slowly touched it and his hot finger in the fresh wound gave an sheer pain to wake Geet up, and for a second she freaked out seeing Maan holding her leg kneeled besides her, she went blank with shock, "Geet, oh, you are hurt" Maan said and Geet then realised her pain and turned her face away,

Maan then took his handkie and tied around her wound, Geet was shivering up with Maan's touch and started to breathe high, she was feeling pain, but more excitement inside her, Maan then saw some blood traces on her thighs too, "Geet you are hurt in your thighs too" Maan said and Geet didn't know what to say, "it's ok sir" Geet finally gained some words, "Is it deep, did you hurt while falling up" Maan asked and Geet nodded an yes, "is there any other place you are hurt" Maan asked and Geet felt embarrassed, shy and also an heat inside her body, "Damn I am asking you something" Maan shouted up,

Geet freaked out suddenly and she can see the concern in his eyes, "I don't know" Geet said trembling up, "Great," Maan hit his head and after a few seconds, "Ok, I will go outside, you check yourself, and see if you are hurt anywhere else, I will see whether we can get some water anywhere" Maan said, "Sir I saw an small stream nearby while we are coming here" Geet said, "Ok, you check yourself, I will bring in the water" Maan said and looked around, and saw an small mud pot there and took it up,

"Sir, I will too come" Geet said slowly, "I feel scared to be here alone" Geet said and Maan knowing how much Geet is scared of dark accepted it and then they both walked up again, "careful" Maan was warning her, "Sir, there" Geet showed the place and as they went near, there was an water stream, Geet went up and sat on the rock near by the stream and put her legs in and pulled some water and splashed on her face, "Baba ji, it's so cold" Geet said and Maan was just watching her, he sure was feeling something but he didn't have any idea what it was,

"Geet be careful," Maan said as he saw her leaning up deep, but before he could finish his words Geet fall into the stream, but thank god, it was not so deep, and it only covered her till her neck, "Geet, damn, don't you have any sense, such an disaster you are" Maan yelled up as he rushed towards her, Geet looked up all freaked out and grasping for her breathe, and stood up slowly, and now the water was only up to her hip, and her wet suit was sticking to her, treating Maan's eyes,

"Gave your hand" Maan said as he extended his hand from the ground, and Geet too gave her hand slowly, Maan with all his strength pulled Geet up, making her to fall up on him, Maan felt an shiver down his spine as he felt her soft and wet body against his hard and hot body, Geet turned speechless, and was staring into Maan, Maan controlled himself with all his strength and pulled himself up along with Geet, "Happy now" Maan asked and Geet turned silent, and Maan started to walk up and Geet too followed him, as they reached the hut Maan went in and Geet too followed him,

Maan then saw her shivering up in the chillness, "Remove your dress" Maan said and Geet looked at him shocked, "Oh God, I mean, change yourself, or else you will get sick" Maan said, "But what will I change into" Geet asked and Maan looked around and saw his shirt in the window and pulled it up and throw it to Geet, "go" Maan said, "This" Geet asked up, "Go, I will give you 2 minutes to change" Maan said and went out, Geet too started to undress and finally wore Maan's shirt up, which was long enough to cover her thighs, yet she felt burning up with the thought of Maan looking at her like this,

"He would have seen girls roaming up wearing short dresses like this, but still" Geet thought, "Geet can I came in" Maan asked, and Geet wasn't sure what to answer up, but before she could Answer Maan came in and Geet turned around immediately, Maan felt an heat raising in his veins as he saw Geet in his shirt, her long legs shinning up in the moon light, Maan tried to control himself but he was losing it, he turned around but his eyes was willingly turning around to look at Geet, who was trembling up trying to cover herself up,

Maan then walked up towards her as if he was pulled by some magnet, Geet too started to feel the heat as she realised he was getting close to her, and she lost her sense when she felt Maan's hot body against her back, she didn't know what to do, his closeness was making her go crazy, Maan slowly moved in front of her and looked at her and Geet looked down without moving an inch, Maan saw her now red' face and her shivering lips and he slowly touched her face making Geet to melt up and he slowly caressed her face and touched her lips and Geet stopped him by holding his hand, Maan then looked at Geet, there was more of desire then refusal and so he kissed her hand and pulled her close, snaking his hand around her waist,

Geet too drown into his act and closed her eyes, Geet breathed heavy when she felt Maan's lips on her forehead giving an wet kiss and she tightened her hold on Maan's hand and then Maan kissed her closed eyes, making her shiver up, and when she felt Maan's hot breathe near her lips, Geet opened her eyes and pulled from Maan and went and stood away, she was breathing high and trembling up like anything, she was burning like hell, she wasn't able to stand, she was feeling weak on her knees and so she sat down,

Maan saw her sitting there silently breathing heavily and it only added fuel to his screaming desire, he slowly went and sat near her and Geet looked down blushing up, Maan slowly snaked his hands around her waist and try to pull her close and Geet turned to look into his eyes which was so dark with desire, and it made her shudder up and she laid back on to the floor, Maan saw Geet laid back and his eyes travelled around her body with no shame, he felt an urge to have her now and Maan too sat beside her and saw her breathing heavy looking the other side, and the site only made him go more crazy for her,

Maan slowly hovered on her and turned her face to look at him, and Geet closed her eyes unable to do that, Maan then slowly caressed her waist and pressed it slightly making her moan and Maan looked at her parted and trembling lips and his hungry got more for her and he slowly took her lips in his for a long passionate kiss, it was so natural and sweetest kiss, Geet held his arms and drowned into her own sweet world, enjoying his kiss, the love in her heart started to dance with the happening, her eyes filled up, so as her heart, after an long passionate kiss, Maan parted his lips up and Geet slowly opened her eyes,

She was still blank, in her mind, there was nothing but loving and accepting the love that's been showered on her, she slowly sat up and so as Maan, Maan's desire was only growing up, he was out of his senses and was completely ruled by his burning desire, which he was enjoying for the first time, the pleasure screaming inside him was so hard to control, Maan the held her shoulder, slowly Geet looked at him, his hot breathe, his glowing face and darkened eyes, was so mesmerising and as his hot fingers touched her skin, she melted again, Maan held her close and snuggled his nose into her neck,

Hai rama ye kya hua kyon aise humein sataane lage
Tum itni pyaari ho saamne hum kaabu mein kaise rahein
Jaao humko to aati sharam hai
Teri aisi ada pe to fida hum hain

Tauba meri tauba ab kya sitamb hai Kaise zidd karne lage
Jaane tumne kya kya socha aage aage Hum to ab darrne lage
Arre socha hai yehi raat aur din Tujhe pyaar karenge hum
Darrte ho kyon o jaaneman Mere pyaar se

Kaali kaali zulfein gori gori baahein Mujhko tadpaane lagin
Honth bheege bheege nasheeli ye aankhein Pyaas ko jagaane lagin
Chhodo na aisi baaton ko Kyon kaun raahon ko
Modo na meri baahon ko Jaane do na

Teri aisi ada pe to fida hum hain.

Geet gasped and floored up and Maan too hover on her, there was kissed showered everywhere, Maan was totally driven by his desire and he was acting like someone mad kissing and biting her, and Geet's light moan was making him go even more crazy, even in his wildest imagination, Maan had never thought about this, but it was all happening all at an sudden with no prior sign, with so much of love, suddenly they forgot the identities and was enjoying in their own world of desire and passion, they didn't know when they go out of their clothes, there was no shyness, no worries, no guilt, nothing but pure love, the silent night was the only witness of this love act which was happening now,

Drown into the new found pleasure both Maan and Geet was enjoying themselves forgetting the world outside, one night to change everything forever...

Precap: Geet decides to move away from Maan...

chauhan1796 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
passionate update...
😳
maan and geet are safe from the danger...
love their moment... their love for each other overpower any other emotions ... and forgetting everything they become one ...
precap is interesting .. geet try to go away from maan eager to know what maan gonna do ...
taahir004 thumbnail
Adventurous Update

Geet and Maan running away from Baldev and they succeed too
until his jeep gave a problem and both had to walk in the jungle at night
but their adventures still continued into the dark until Maan found a empty hut and later both went down to the stream Geet falling into the stream and she had to change into Maan's shirt this too created desires in them as now their true love too came out and both been in this state explored each other in their love .
Precap Geet decides to move away from Maan but why what has happened to make her do that okay will just wait for update

nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update maan came to rescue geet has he had enough evidence against baldev he was shocked to know geet not so innocent as he thought her to be maan in order to save and hide came to close but stopped himself they climbed tree and jumped out of the compound and they made their escape but baldev came to know abt her missing their jeep lost control now they have to walk in jungle maan has a plan they will stay hidden for a night and leave in the morning they were walking when disaster queen slipped man carrying her to her shelter geet was shivering maan  was checking her wounds she woke up he told her to check for wounds took to a straem where she fell in  the water gave her his shirt in which she was arousing him he was in a trance started to walk to her he could stay away from her geet di try to stop him but his kisses were making it impossible finally they kissed and got lost in their passion for eachother where loved eachother forgetting abt everything and everyone
angelshah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsome update
loved it
maaneet are safe
maaneet movment was nice
cont soon
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
fabulous ud
maan geet run away from beldev clutch
but now have to spend night in jangle
bcuz  beldev men searching fr geet 
they found empty hut maan decide to spend
night in hut as geet got hurt by falling from slope
maan geet went to wash geets zakham per
geet fell in water and now she all wet after com
back to hurt maan told her to change in his shirts
seeing her in his shirt he can't control his desire
and they become one maan didn't realize wat he"s
doing its come ad natural bcuz both in love geet
knows her feelings but stopping hr self but wen
they came close they lost in each other and fr get 
their on decision which they decide to distance
frm each other geet thoughts to go away so maan
can't feel any guilty and waiting fr maan decision
wat he thinks after taking this step
nitika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nahi...
last moment tak I wanted it to be dream ..
abb Geet Maan se door Jane ka soch rahi...
hai..x-(
What adi Will do ... I hope wo blunder na karde Maan ke plan ka...
Brij could not tell about Adi about Maan ...
hehe Maan was in shock that Geet know to climb Tree and Pipes .:-P...
Waiting for next part...
please ..
update soon ...
metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update . maan helped geet to escape from evil 's clutch . they were in jungle . both were affected by each other then their hidden love came out & maaneet became one πŸ˜‰
precap is interesting
waiting for next
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update
maaneet are safe now..
omg in their desire they become one!☺️
eagerly waiting for maan's reaction on this

update soon!
kamnagupta7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maan rescued geet nd took her with him.
With maan around geet gets in one nd another trouble.
Maaneet are attracted towards each other.
Atlast they became one.