Posted: 8 years ago
gr8 part..
cont.soon

thanks for pm dear
Rosmitha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb update...
Maan started to love Geet but he dont realize...
loved it...
cont soon...
nidhirastogi000 thumbnail
Beautiful dear πŸ‘Maaneet love each other 😳 percap is scary 😲 Waiting for next 😊 Thankxx for pm 😊
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
loved it!!!!!
priyasree thumbnail

Waiting for the next
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Maaneet stuck in site the old man helped both are staying his house main was stunt and embarressed seeing feet back side he help hooked feet dress feet was painful thinking her marriage incident main unknowingly supported her he always stay near her lovely update
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So MG are trying their best to control their feelings and behaving normal around each other.

MG were stuck in rain and got shelter from a generous and helpful man. They were really nice to let MG stay and even provide them with clothes.

Both MG are growing close. They are strongly attracted. And now they are even forming an emotional bond unknowingly. Maan consoled Geet and made her feel good by giving his shoulder to cry and pour out her pent up emotions. He even in flow of emotions promised to be there for her.

Geet has kind of given signs of her feelings but Maan is confused. However at the same time he feels happy knowing his feelings are being reciprocated.

He is so very confused.

Precap looks interesting. Also don't worry about updates. Your marriage is more important. So enjoy the best days of your life.

-Sanjana!
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update geet was cursing her bg mouth but thank god man didnt hear her geet teasing maan but maan loved it maan and geet r hiding their emotions but for how long both didnt know maan shares his everything with rachi she is just like geet mad and makes him laugh bot went to site for work maan worried for geet they were abt to leave when it started to rain thunder made them come close to each other maaneet were stuck as the road was blocked an old man offered to stay at his home there is marriage going maan was looking a place to cahnge when he saw geet struggling with her hook he was stunned with her beauty he cornered her closed her open hooked he apologised where geet blurted he own her maan was confused geet was lost in her past when a guy misbehaved with her maan came on time she shared her past with maan he consoled her and promised to stay with her always unknowingly poured his heart out he wanted to hold her hands for rest of his life but he dosent know why he is feeling like that geet kidnapped smae guy who misbehaved with her
Maya_Maan thumbnail
I Hate You Means I Love You (Season 3)

Episode 24

Maan's sleep was disturbed by the increasing noise in the house and Maan got up and stretched his arms, and the reality hit him immediately, "God, Geet" Maan thought and changed into his own dress and took his mobile and looked at the time, it showed 5.00am and Maan called to Geet, but there was no answer from her mobile, "Looks like she is still sleeping, poor girl was so upset yesterday, let me go and get her myself" Maan thought as got up and walked into the main hall,

People were already in their celebration mode, Maan looked around and found the old Punjabi guy and his wife in an corner talking to someone, and Maan walked towards them, seeing Maan the guy smiled up, "come on dear, how was your sleep, hope you didn't get disturbed much, Marriage house" he said, "No sir, but Thank you so much," Maan said, "Dear, you have tea or coffee" the guy asked, "No thanks, I am in an hurry, just going to get Geet, where is she sleeping" Maan asked slowly, "Sleeping, she is already awake dear" the lady said,

"Awake," Maan asked in surprise, "yes dear, she is Awake and went to change her dress before ten minutes" the lady informed, "what, then why didn't she attended my call," Maan thought confused and walked to the changing room as per the old lady's direction and as he went there the door was closed and this time he knocked up first, "Geet, Geet" Maan was tapping the door, but there was no reply, "Geet" Maan tapped it a bit harder and the door opened up, "this girl never locks the door" Maan thought and stepped in turning back, "Geet" Maan called up,

As there was no sound he turned back and found the room empty, "what the" Maan thought as he saw the room messed up, all the things were shattered, "what the hell did happened" Maan thought a bit scared now and he saw Geet's dress which she wore last night on the floor and also the jewels she was wearing, "Geet" Maan called out loud feeling feared now, Maan then again took his mobile and called her again, and to his surprise Maan heard the buzzing sound there in the room, Maan then started to search the room and he finally found the mobile under the table there,

Maan pulled the mobile out and looked at it and it showed the message screen, and the half message typed by Geet, "Maan sir, please come to the changing room, that guy, who we saw yesterday h" was all it said, Maan freaked out and started to run out and look around for Geet and somehow Maan found that the guy whom he saw yesterday night was responsible for Geet being missing now and searched for him too, Maan finally gave up and rushed towards old guy who welcomed them home, "What happened dear, why are so tensed," the guy asked as he saw Maan rushed towards them,

"Geet, she is missing," Maan said, "Oh dear, she must have been here somewhere, marriage house right, so only, you can't see her" the old guy said, "No, Yesterday Geet had an argument with an guy, who tried to misbehave with her, I should have ripped his head that time even, but Geet stopped me, but" Maan said, "Who is he" the old guy asked, "I don't know, may be your guests" he said, and the old man's wife come up, "what happened dear" she too asked seeing Maan's tensed face, "what will happened, now may times I had told you not to call your brother's son here to the function, see now, that poor child is missing" the old man shouted,

"what, what are you saying, what did he do, stop blaming him always" she argued back, and the old Man took his mobile and searched for a something, "See dear, is that guy in this picture" he gave an family picture to Maan, and Maan quickly identified him, "yes this guy, in blue shirt" Maan said, "see, I am right" the old guy said, and the women looked down, "don't worry dear, he is Baldev, will speak with him now even," he said and called someone, "Find Baldev and his friends" he said and the guy looked surprised, "what are you looking at," the old Man shouted,

"Papa ji, but Baldev ji and his friends went away from this place today morning even," he said shocking the old Man, "What" the old Man asked shocked, "Yes Papa ji, he was in an hurry and said he is returning home as there is an important issue' he said and the old Man asked him to go and took his mobile and dialled someone and after an long ring his cut the call and turned towards Maan who was too much tensed now, "I am so sorry my boy, it's all because of me," the old Man said,

"Please tell me what happened, where is that guy, who is he, where is my Geet" Maan asked tensed, "That guy is my wife's brother's son, such an dumb and arrogant guy, he is from Amritsar and today morning he had gone from here and I am sure he had taken the girl with him," The old Man said, "But where did he go" Maan asked, "where else, to his own kingdom, he rules in his area, he is so powerful there, actually his dad is, born in such an good family, this devil is spoiling their family name," The old Guy said, "Ok then, I am leaving to Amritsar" Maan said, "son, be very careful, he is so bad and so as his gang, be very careful, and again, Sorry dear, it's all because of me" the old Man said,

"Please don't say that, you only tried to help, I will take care, I will get back Geet, please give me his address" Maan said and the old Man gave Maan all the details and also his mobile number, "If you need anything, just call me, I will do anything for you" he said and Maan rushed from there, as Maan walked up towards his car, Maan called Adi and asked him to book the tickets to Amritsar in the next flight, and told him what happened, "Maan sir, then I will also come with our guards" Adi said,

"No Adi, Geet is in their custody, our bad move can harm her, do one thing, get everyone ready, I will go there and see what is the situation there and will call you, until then keep it safe and ah, call Pinky and say we had extended our trip on some business issues and ask her to take care of Rachi until we come back," Maan said, "Ok Maan sir but please be careful and call us anytime, we will be ready" Adi said and Maan said an Ok and went up,

It was almost evening when Maan reached Amritsar, he got an car for rent and went up, as he went inside the residential area and saw some tea stalls, Maan stopped the car and went towards an stall, Maan got an water bottle from there and was looking around, "excuse me, do you know where is Baldev's House" Maan asked the tea stall owner and the guy lost his control and dropped the tea glass and looked at Maan scared, "you are Baldev Ji's friend" he asked trembling,

"No, No, I came here to see him to start a new business with" Maan said, "Baba ji, didn't you get any other guy to start your business with, except that daredevil fellow" An old guy there said, "Chacha Ji, will you please keep quiet," the tea stall owner said, "why, how long will you keep silent, we are the sons of Punjab, the land know for courage and rightfulness and you, shame on you guys" the old Man cursed him, "let me be an coward itself, that's why I am alive now, or else I would have been dead like that Ranveer, now look at his family, his sister, parents suffer for their daily life, I will not let that happen to my family" The tea stall owner shouted up, and turned to Maan,

"Sir Ji, I beg you, please don't say this to Baldev Ji, my Chacha Ji is out of his mind, you take the right cut and go straight and then second right again and you will find an big haveli and that's Baldev Ji's house" the tea stall owner said and Maan thanked him and went up, from the tea stall owner and his Chacha ji's talk it was clear that Baldev is so dangerous and the whole area fears him and his fear for Geet was growing so much, "God, Hope she is fine" Maan thought and drove up, Maan's car stopped before a few feet's towards the big Haveli and he knew it was Baldev's

There were guards protecting the big Haveli front gate, Maan sat in the car scanning the gate, and the wall, the wall was so big and so as the iron and wooden gate there, and sudden he found the gate opening and two guy came up from the door dragging an young guy who was bleeding up high, and throw him on the road, "Get the hell out of here, thank god, Baldev Ji left you alive," those guys shouted and went away, Maan looked around and found the people there walking around without even caring to looking him, Maan though for a second and rushed towards the young guy, who was lying there half dead,

"Yaara," Maan shouted as he went towards the guy and held him up, "hey" there was an voice and Maan looked at two guy who was walking towards him, "who are you, how dare you touch him" they shouted at Maan, "I am his friend, I come from Delhi, what is happening here, why is he hurt like this," Maan asked, "ask your friend even if he get his conscious back, and ah, if you want him alive taking him too with you to Delhi, or else" they said and went away and Maan pulled the guy up and helped him into his car and first he drove up to an hospital quite away from this place,

"How are you feeling now" Maan asked as the guy gain consciousness, "who, who are you" the guy asked confused, "and how did I" he asked looked around, "I am Maan, Maan Singh Khurana from Delhi, I came here looking for Geet, I think Baldev is holding her up" Maan said fisting his hand, "Oh That girl is Geet" the guy said and Maan looked at him shocked, "you saw her" Maan asked, "Yes, today morning only, he bought her here, and he had locked her up in the room" he said, "Is she fine" Maan asked suddenly feeling happy and also pained, and an urge to see her now, he was almost having tears in his eyes,

"Yes, Baldev was telling that he will Marry her, so he is keeping her safe" the guy said, "What, he is so dead" Maan said, "hmm, you can't do anything, Baldev is so dangerous," the guy said, "Not so dangerous as Maan Singh Khurana, It will not take me an minute to rip his head, but I am silent only because of Geet, I am scared that he might do something to her if I make any move" Maan said, "You are right, Baldev is an evil creature, he could do anything" the guy said,

"By the way, you are, and why were you beaten" Maan asked to the guy, "I am Breej, and I am poor," he said and Maan looked at him confused, "I am not born poor but made poor by this Baldev, he cheated my dad and got all our lands and properties in his name, and made us his salves, not only me, but everyone around here," he said, "But why didn't you complain this to the police" Maan asked, "Police, they work for Baldev instead of public," Breej said, "then" Maan asked, "I was working for him, his used to insult me and my friend so much, Ranveer, my close friend, and he was going to be my future brother-in-law, my only sister was in love with him,"

"But everything changed when that Baldev's evil look fall on my sister and asked her to marry him, but she refused and said she was in love with Ranveer, but that Baldev, that Baldev, he, he, rapped" Breej said between his teeth and his pain was so much visible in his face, "I am sorry" Maan said holding his shoulders, "Knowing this me and my friend went to fight with him, but that Baldev killed my friend and hurt me up and knowing that Ranveer was death, My sister too committed suicide, my whole life was destroyed, I know I can't fight him alone, nor the police here will help"

"so I decided to go to the court directly, but somehow they found that and so, I am here" Breej said, "Oh God, hope Geet will be fine" Maan said, "If she is silent and does as he says he will be silent too, if she turns violent, then" Breej said, "Oh God, Geet and silence, no way, after all she too belongs to Punjab and would roar like an tigress for nothing, and this time," Maan said shaking his head, "Can you help me in saving Geet from there, please" Maan asked, "Of course, I can't save my sister and my friend, atleast I will reduce my guilt by helping you and your girl" Breej said

Maan then hugged him slowly, and thanked him, "So how long you both are in love" Breej asked and Maan looked at him shocked, "love" Maan asked, "yes, I can see the love in your eyes and the nervousness and tension to save her in your actions, you are trying to play cool but you are not, you love her so much, don't you" Breej asked and Maan turned silent and Geet's smiling face and her naughty acts came before Maan's eyes, "I am there for you Geet" Maan's promise which he made last night came to his mind, and he walked away silently,

Geet's teary yet smiling face, when he saw her lastly came before his eyes, "Geet" Maan said as he closed his eyes, "Maan sir" Geet opened her eyes who was locked inside an dark room, there was darkness everywhere yet she heard his voice, and an smile creep in her lips, "Baba ji, why am I feeling like Maan sir is near me, he is here for me, is it true Baba ji, did Maan sir really come for me" Geet thought as she sat up, "Maan Sir, Please come and save me, please, I trust you fully, you will surely come for me" Geet thought holding her heart,

Precap: Rescuing Geet..